> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackBerry Bold 9700
Attached ImageBlackBerry Bold 9700
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | Official website of the manufacturer | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ |

About Blackberry

Blackberry Bold 9700 Reviews

useful links

Post has been editeddred78 - 27.08.12, 14:08
Reason for editing: adding a link to the FAQ

Instructions:

Attached files

Attached fileBlackBerry_Bold_9700_5.0RU.pdf(4.38 MB)
Attached fileBlackBerry_Bold_9700_6.0RU.pdf(4.98 MB)

Post has been editeddred78 - 26.07.12, 19:33

Rep: (0)
The device is not popular?

Rep: (23)
why the same? Only the discussion is not on this forum.

Rep: (575)
KIVKIV @ 10/02/2010, 1:16 PM*
Only the discussion is not on this forum.

and which one?

Rep: (12)
Perhaps here:
http://www.blackberrys.ru/forum/

Hello to all. Help to reach the truth. There is a BB 9700 Bold phone. Americot IMEI 352060042541548. Brought to Kazakhstan, K-Cell, first did not work on the K-Cell network and then sent the code from America after the introduction earned on the network, but without GPRS. I tried this and deleted the Browser in OPTIONS ->>Advanced Options ->>Service Books. Help restore or download a new browser. The initial problem is in the absence of GPRS-a, but if the browser revives and that's enough ... (my phone will not return it as it was ...)

Baxram @ 11/08/2010, 20:22*
Hello to all. Help to reach the truth. There is a BB 9700 Bold phone. Americot IMEI 352060042541548. Brought to Kazakhstan, K-Cell, first did not work on the K-Cell network and then sent the code from America after the introduction earned on the network, but without GPRS. I tried this and deleted the Browser in OPTIONS ->>Advanced Options ->>Service Books. Help restore or download a new browser. The initial problem is in the absence of GPRS-a, but if the browser revives and that's enough ... (my phone will not return it as it was ...)

instruction (:

Rep: (1)
Do you guys have a translator? Russian - English and Russian and Italian and vice versa.

Rep: (1980)
Xishnik787
try ;)

Would anyone recommend a website with cured blackberry programs?

Post has been editedspiderman99 - 25.03.11, 22:53

Rep: (7)
I have only one question for you so far. How are you doing with mail mapping? Just watched the movie, there the man showed that the letters are a little clumsy displayed. One word does not understand HTML and all the code is displayed in the letter. Is this really true?

Rep: (85)
No, not so), it would be strange that the device, originally sharpened by mail, had problems with it ....

Rep: (25)
In your regiment arrived! Yesterday they gave me 9700. The device is very satisfied! Everything works: bbm, wi-fi - in general, not castrated by our operators! Immediately there was the 6th axis - in my opinion it is much more pleasant and functional than the previous 5th one. It remains only to change the clave to the full Latin - engraving on the native too small.

apnu topic: D now I have this phone, which pleases compared to my previous 8520 and 8800 wifi and bbm works, perhaps I’ll stay longer on it, like everyone is happy with it: D

Rep: (26)
Is it worth it to create a theme with a catalog of firmware for 9700? What do you think? Everything is ready, it remains to press a button.
Instructions for the 6th axis.Attached fileBlackBerry_Bold_9700_Smartphone_T643442_941426_1101014242_021_6.0_EN.pdf(4.98 MB)

Instructions for the 5th axis.Attached fileBlackBerry_Bold_9700_Smartphone_T643442_643442_1007030707_021_5.0_EN.pdf(4.38 MB)

Post has been editedgrutin - 01.12.11, 08:58

Rep: (144)
Should I create a theme with a catalog of firmware for 9700? What do you think?

I think not, the firmware shaft, especially since the model departs ...

PBB Barmaley @ 10/01/2010, 20:18*
The device is not popular?

Just BB is not very popular. But on the example of 9700 I will say the following: I had all the possible mobile OSs that are currently on sale (in the signature are only those devices whose name I remembered) and I really regret that I came to BB not immediately. I didn’t hold other explosive devices in my hands, but 9700 makes me very happy. Build quality at altitude, work time - I generally will not say anything (after all kinds of androids, I still look at the% charge, the habit is now unnecessary). , even for my big "locksmith" fingers. In general, I’m most pleased with the device, then I bylo.I next device in any case will be explosive.

Rep: (144)
grutin
I don’t agree about “Not Popularity”;) yes, the 9700 device is super, I used it for a year, then year 9780, quality and reliability are higher than any brand, I kept the battery for 3 days with active conversations + 7 email boxes connected via BIS, softly killed It is impossible (dibilny boot like samsung, htc .... no), QWERTY is the best (only 9900 is better :))

It meant the unpopularity of a relatively android, etc. All the same marketing ...
Now I walked around the store and noticed in the hands of 4 BB 9700, now it is striking:) The native case is also very pleased, this is the best complete case I have seen. Who knows, he will understand me.

and I very much regret that I didn’t immediately come to the explosives. And the next device will be explosives anyway.

also for myself now I do not see alternatives, now only bb

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 00:57