Whited00r Project | Custom 3.1.3 as close as possible to the functional iOS 4.x

Rep: (825)
Whited00r Project
Version 7.1

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
iOS 4 does not officially support two Apple devices that became the ancestors of two product lines - the original iPhone (2G), first introduced in January 2007 at MacWorld, and the iPod Touch multimedia processor, which appeared six months after the iPhone announcement. In addition, in Cupertino officially announced the end of support for these gadgets. However, life is not over for them and we bring to your attention the Whited00r Project.

Attention !: (read required)
For the reluctance to read the cap, tickets for a day of rest will be issued in complete silence.
Everything that you do, do at your own peril and risk.
Nastradamus died in 1566, but, unfortunately, no one knows when the new version will appear.

1. Any kastum firmware is installed only on the jailbreake device.
2.Anloka in this firmware is not (Ultrasn0w 1.1-1 )
3. You can not reset the data / phone settings (will lead to unpleasant consequences)
4. You need to make a backup yourself.

Installation:
1. Connect your device to the computer.
2. Run iTunes, hold ALT (MacOS) or SHIFT (Windows) + Restore and select the downloaded firmware.
3. MUST wait until the installation of the firmware is complete, without touching anything.
4. After recovery, configure the phone as "New."
5. Owners of unofficial devices need to install a push notifications patch (to work mms)

Solving problems with errors 16xx:
1. Flash original firmware 3.1.2
2. Unlock withblackra1n
3. Go to the Recovery Mode (video )
4. Flash Whited00r
Or you can use iReb

Additional information (mini FAQ):
AT: I can not set the wallpaper ABOUT: Version 5.2.1 has a bug, here’s the solution reference
AT: I am the owner of 2G, what custom firmware should I install? ABOUT: If you have a native SIM card, then "Normal Full" and activate the iPhone with this SIM card. If not, then cast "Unlocked Full"
AT: I own 3G, what custom firmware should I install? ABOUT: If you have a native SIM card, then "Normal Full" and activate the iPhone with this SIM card. If not, then cast "Unlocked Full"
AT: How to install the firmware? ABOUT: Help and problem solving for flashing
AT: How to actually put the wallpaper on the SpringBoard? ABOUT: Add via iFunBox to “Wallpapers” and install.
AT: How to minimize the application? ABOUT: In 4 versions, double-click "Home", after which either switch to another application or tap on the "Minimise" icon, in 5 versions you just need to hold down Home
AT: Can I install iOS4 apps? ABOUT: Not
AT: How to cause multitasking? ABOUT: Double tap Home
AT: How to create a folder? ABOUT: Drag one icon to another
AT: How to rename a folder? ABOUT: Go to the mode of moving icons (hold any icon), open the folder and click on the name
AT: How to remove one of the addons (folders, multitasking, wallpaper) ABOUT: we read
AT: How to change, or where is the background of folders (multitasking) ABOUT: System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app (HOME) / AppSwitcher and folders respectively
AT: I'm not friends with MMS, what should I do? ABOUT: to read

Addons to the firmware:
Attached fileSleepFX_WD.zip(128.12 KB)
Additional shutdown effects (Fade Tiles and Split Columns do not work, preferenceloader dependency)

Attached fileSwapMode.zip(94.03 KB)
Switching to gamer mode (disables and enables Mobile Substrate plug-ins without jumping into Safe Mode, and, unlike the activator, does not drag dependencies)

Obino:
Attached Image

Video
Video work games
Video Whited00r 4.2 Lite Vs iPhone 3G 4.2.1
Homepage
Twitter

Download: reference

Post has been editediSeven - 05.03.15, 03:15

Has come ... I asked myself this assembly))
By the way, I liked it, but there are bugs ... For example: a double click on the lock screen causes a pop-up window of the player, instead of opening the shortcut (aesthetics issue). Just a quick press of Power sometimes causes a flashlight (what the hell do you need it to do). Lost speed did not notice

Post has been editediSeven - 07.10.10, 16:16

Rep: (9)
Gluttony did not notice (Of course, if you do not leave a lot of non-closed programs in the background).
Played without lags in the NFS Underground

Rep: (161)
Version 3.1 foriPhone 2G:
- The Whited00r PwnageTool 3.1.5 mod (and the finished firmware) now includes the native, unmodified Cydia. If you have problems or brakes when loading or using it, contact Saurik yourself. complete upgrade "(complete upgrade).
- Fixed problem with SBSettings (FINALLY THAT !!!)
- New "custom" menu.
- Activator applications (Use at your own risk! In case of incorrect values, press the reset button in the Activator).
- Problems with audio.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- Folders are not included.

UPDATE: Announcement of update 1.6 foriPod Touch 1G

-Offic. dock from iOS4.
-Small fixes in different languages ​​(approx.: See Russian in the span ...).
-Small "cosmetic" fixes
-The wallpaper now has a (fake) preview page, as in iOS4

P.S As I could, I translated;)

With Uv.Rimpo

Post has been editediSeven - 06.08.10, 15:29

Put on the iPhone 2G, as promised, I am writing my own review from it.
The installation was successful, without hesitation and shamanism.
After the first boot, be sure to reboot, because half of my promise is not
It worked. After the reboot, everything worked as it was intended.
After the "general" update in Sidium, Sssettings was installed, which earned a bang.

Now I will list what made me happy on this custom:
1. Speed ​​of work. Everything is fast, beautiful.
2. Work Ssettings.
3. Tviki settings, such as: setting the wallpaper, battery percentage, setting "multitasking'a" and so on.
4. Beautiful work of back scraper (Alya is a multi-issue, as in 4-ke. And then, about the switcher already fed up with ... :))
5. Registration as in ios 4. Including: icons, dock, reflective dock (can be turned off), wallpaper thumbnails, etc.
Of course, all this can be done with pens, but the finished one is not worse.

What I miss:

-Displays the firmware as 4.0 (although, this has pitfalls, half of the software on the mobile subsite refuses to work).
That's all for that matter. I will continue to test this creation.

From SW. Rimpo

Post has been editedRimpo - 07.08.10, 03:52

Rep: (25)
I also did not understand them with the activator (who figured it out?

But why deal with it then? This thing allows you to reassign the "hardware" and soft buttons. Well, here is a fact about using this miracle from me.

Poke the item (Settings-Basic-Activator) it shows the list:
  • Anywhere
  • In application
  • At lock screen
  • More Actions
  • Reset Settings

What do these items mean?
  • Anywhere - action will be performed everywhere when you press the button (configured)
  • In Application - the action will be executed in the application.
  • At Lock Screen - the action will be executed on the lock screen.
  • More Actions - more actions (download in sidium)
  • Reset Settings - reset settings

Further, we determine which item we will bind to which application and to which button.
For example, select the itemAnywere (everywhere), and see another list:

Home buttom (The action will be performed when X is clicked on the home)
  • Double Press - the action will be executed everywhere when you press the Home button twice
  • Short Hold-action will be performed everywhere when you hold the Home button
  • Single Press - the action will be executed everywhere when you press the Home button once

Motion (The action will be performed using the technology "shake" (shake the device))
  • Shake device

Sleep buttom (the action will be performed when X is pressed on the power button)

• Double Press - the action will be executed everywhere when you press the power button twice
  • Short Hold action will be executed everywhere when you hold the power button

Also, you can assign opred. action on virtual buttons on the screen, volume buttons, etc.

Next, for example, select the item:

Home Buttom ->>Double press

We are again met by the menu:

Currently assigned to: Multitasking (Show Dock) -t on the double-click home button already assigned action multitasking (in the style of "dock" ala strip bottom)
As you can see, just below, there are 3 more exactly the same items, they also perform the Multitask application only in a different style of design.

And so, we descend below and below and see all the actions that can be assigned to double-click the home button.

We get down for example to the point:
System Applications

And select the App Store. Do respring and voila! Now when you double-click on the home button, you will start App Stoe.

In the same way, you can reassign all the buttons on the device and assign them a specific command, or a command to launch the application / game.

If you still have questions write, analyze

With Uv.Rimpo

Post has been editedRimpo - 07.08.10, 15:18

Rep: (9)
I put this firmware on my 3G.
I liked it very much . Especially, how allegedly multitasking is implemented. It is much more convenient than on iOS4 itself.
Also I liked the small chips, such as wallpaper, etc. and etc., which stole from the same 4 firmware ...
It’s probably even faster than my 3.1.2
In any case, the games are loading much faster ... Maybe this is certainly due to the fact that I have not yet recovered from the backup (and am not going to do this), or maybe because of the firmware.
At the expense of eating the charge, I did not notice much difference between 3.1.2 and this ... Maybe even this one eats less ..

I read many people write that sbossing does not work ... Everything is working perfectly. I installed it via autoinstall, after downloading all the dependencies of this deb file (namely, Dependencies: libhide (>= 2.0.6-4) mobilesubstrate sbsettingstoggles (>= 3.0.5) shell-cmds firmware (<<4.0) | libactivator (>= 1.3.2)) and also setting (downloaded everything herehttp://ipod-touch-max.ru/cydia/ ) ..
Also I do not know why many people are pulling on a fanarik. Very cool implemented. Double tap on paver (default)

In general, I really liked the firmware and many thanks to the authors and those who threw it here .. Especially those who threw it here))) I searched for some other resources of it, but there was only for 2g ... for my 3g I saw only here. And I was not disappointed ..

It seems that something new, similar to 4 firmware, and like the good old treshka ...

In general, I am very pleased with everything: yes2:

Posted on 08/10/2010 08:53:

but the only thing that did not find this push ...
Is it a lag or is it really not?

Posted on 08/10/2010 08:54:

and all pardon ... Push settings appeared as soon as I launched the first application with a push)

Post has been editedBaroflex - 10.08.10, 08:52

Rep: (26)
I put the firmware (3g 16gb) - I really liked it, after 4.0.1 everything just flies even with the included wallpaper and multitasking, which I thought was implemented the same way as on iOS4.
It's bad that there are no folders in that implementation as on 4K, but what I didn't like is - it is very inconvenient in categories sb, all this is done, go there, create, then cram. It can of course once set up and not think about anything, but in general I took it down.
And yes. I could not recover from the backup that I had from 4.0.1, the tuna wrote that my software was out of date. So I set it up as new, and I got the pictures from the backup using the iPhone Backup Extractor.

hold +

Rep: (3)
For 2G users who do not have Push:
1) download the archive
2) Unpack the archive and see 5 files:
youtube-cert.bin
youtube-key.bin
push-cert.bin
push-key.bin
inject
All files are thrown through SSH at / private / var / Keychains and set 755 permissions on all files.
3) Make backup keychain-2.db, which is in the same directory
3) Go to the sidia and set MobileTerminal
4) Start the terminal and write
su * input *
alpine (nothing will happen on the screen at the time of writing, this is necessary) * input *
(after that he must write what you are under the rue.)
cd / private / var / Keychains / * input *
./inject * input *

The lines will run on the screen. We are waiting for the end of the process.

5) Restart the phone and reinstall applications that support the Push function (Star Defense, Beejive, Rolando, etc.).

6) Everything! Enjoy the fun

Attached files

Attached filePUSH.zip(10.35 KB)

Post has been editedclode - 12.08.10, 16:03

Owners of iPod Touch can is preparing to upgrade to 1.7 which will appear very soon. So what awaits us (according to the author):
-Native alphanumeric lock code (not substrate!)
-New version of the background player (I hope this will fix the problems with the music player)
-Saurik's PDF Security Patch (maybe)
-Multi-tasking interface changed for native label display (thanks to Dokugogagoji)
-Sign labels on Springboard with black shadows, for better visibility on bright wallpapers
-Fixed label labels on Springboard
-The dock label labels are moved up 2.5 pixels (as far as it can be done)
-Reflective dock moved to Highlights>Statistics>
-New dock graphics (again) now managed to make it identical to iOS4
-Repeating wallpapers removed
-Display default battery percentage
-All png optimized for performance
-Springboard renamed to Home with a new icon
-And others, I continue to work on 1.7 ...

I apologize if there are inaccuracies in the translation, under the spoiler the original text
Changelog:
-Native Alphanumeric Passcode Lock (not a substrate!)
-Updated version of backgrounder (hoping it will fix music player issues)
-Saurik's PDF Security patch (possibly)
Native looking icon labels (thanks to Dokugogagoji)
-Springboard labels now have darker shadows to stand over light wallpapers
-Springboard label clipping / cropping issues fixed (letters like g, y, p got cut off)
-Dock labels moved up 2.5 pixels (as much as can be done)
-Reflective Dock toggle relocated to General>Usage>
-New dock graphic (again) i am identical to iOS 4
-Duplicate wallpapers removed
-Battery percentage enabled by default
-All png's are optimized for performance
-Springboard renamed to Home with new icon
-And more, as i continue to work in 1.7 ...

And of course a couple of screenshots:
Attached Image

There are no news for other devices yet. Follow the topic:savagemessiahzine.com:

Post has been editediSeven - 21.08.10, 02:31

Rep: (17)
Many thanks for the firmware! ) After 4.0 with a stub if it were an elephant of tears)) (3G PCT)

So, a few words about setting up the activator
Activator, user menu: (for experts only)
You are allowed to change the settings of the activator through the menu:
Settings>Main>Activator [for iPhone users]
Settings>Activator [for iPod users]
This menu is write protected to avoid problems. If you need to change activator settings, apply "Reset & Unlock Settings".Everything you do you do at your own risk !

After rebooting, if you want to remap the multitasking and iPod control you need:
To reassign multitasking: Settings>Main>Multitasking>Dock Activation (Double-Click)
To reassign iPod controls: Settings>Music>IPod Control (Short-Hold)

I apologize for the inaccuracies in the translation, under the spoiler of the original
Activator custom menu (only for expert)
You are allowed to edit you Activator settings using the menu.
Settings>General>Activator [iPhone Users]
Settings>Activator [iPod users]
This menu is write-protected to avoid problems.
If you need to edit your Activator settings, apply "Reset & Unlock Settings". Do it at your risk
-
After you have reset the iPod Touch, you need to reassign your iPod Controls:
To reassign Multitasking controls: Settings>General>Multitasking>Dock Activation (Double-Click)
And to reassign iPod controls: Settings>Music>iPod Control (Short-Hold)

Post has been editediSeven - 08.10.10, 01:19

Uraaa out 1.7 for Tachey))
New fixes: (not counting the above)
-Springboard dock labels positioned correctly !!!! Finally. I had to write my own simple, resource light MobileSubstrate.

Post has been editediSeven - 30.08.10, 13:49

Rep: (14)
At 3.2, if the player is playing and pressing Home, playback stops.
just after the incoming call the machine does not continue.

when calling the phone, there is a noticeable pause of a few seconds before the possibility of someone calling or choosing an action in the telephone part

Impressions of version 3.2:
Pros:
  • Removed mute reflect>He did not bother me ...
  • Fixed dock labels ->Well done! It looks almost like a doc in 4-ke.
  • Removed the "flashlight" with a button>I'm happy!
  • It works faster>My personal opinion.
  • iTunes under Windows began to do normally, when connected, "backup" ->Hooray! Say no mistakes!
  • SBS has stopped falling>Finally!
  • Font with a dark shadow>I myself changed the font to a smaller one, it looks and works awesome on light-colored wallpapers!

Minuses:
  • Something there namudri with signal level>Imhozra.Yu in my house, sometimes, instead of the usual 5 sticks falls to 3, 4.
  • From the Multitasking settings, the slider of the free RAM disappeared>This is very vain, it was very convenient.

While everything seems to be. : thank_you:

Post has been editediSeven - 03.10.10, 12:18

Rep: (3)
Was sewed. I do not work now. In Google maps, the icon is different with location (not an arrow, but a target as 2g).
In general, I do not know, the chtoli firmware glitch.
On other firmware everything worked

Rep: (11)
dj_Duff @ 4.9.10, 13:50*
I do not work now.

I confirm! Similarly, GPS does not work. "Accommodation Services" - included!
Check it out!

Stitched: Version 3.2 for iPhone 3G with Hacking.

Post has been editedZsolt - 05.09.10, 23:55

Rep: (10)
3G body. I asked for 3.2. Operator Kyivstar. For MMS, I registered all the settings. But the buttons with the camera in the SMS / MMS program did not appear. Tell me where to poke around?

Rep: (35)
damn ... trabla:
3.2 (iPhone 2) was flashed - now the battery runs at a speed of 2% in 5 minutes :(
what cant ???

Rep: (0)
Guys, and how to remove the troubles from the tele2. MOTIV is displayed, not really straight .. Can I do something?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 19:36