STAR GPS-X10 - Discussion | STAR TV GPS-X10, STAR TV C2010, KIT-Sony Ericsson Xperia X 10 (with GPS)

Rep: (866)
DiscussionSTAR GPS-X10
Description STAR GPS-X10 | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedracoon - 03.09.10, 10:56

Rep: (0)
Please tell me, is it possible to pour Android into the body with the Chinese OS? Body GPS X-10 TV Mobile.

Rep: (197)
herm1t,
Is it possible to pour Android into the body with the Chinese OS?

No impossible.

Rep: (6)
Tell me where to order a touchscreen on it?
if you can skip the link to [email protected]

Rep: (197)
NEK000,
Search on ebay.

ViRUS_966 @ 11.21.2012, 15:59*
Search on ebay.

expensive so ali found 200 rubles cheaper

tell me where to find games on it and how to put it?

Rep: (70)
Normal java games. Search under your screen and put.
It seems that with the advent of cheap Andryushka, such as One Touch Pixi, the topic has become uninteresting ((

Rep: (1)
The phone does not turn on, does not respond to buttons, the battery is charged.

mb firmware? What can I flash? and is it even possible? after all, no reactions

Rep: (3)
* etoChih,
there were two devices in observation - both finished as well)
something tells us that it is connected with the weakness of electronics, i.e. it’s better to “forgive and forget”, although the TV and the deafening ringing were entertaining.
In general, the most unsuccessful Chinese toys turned out - did not even live up to the experiments} -)

Rep: (16)
The highest quality of the old Chinese is definitely Anycool. I have already had 5.5 years of T828 - everything works, the batteries are normal for the family, only the buttons are a little worn and the plug of the interface connector has come off. Once buggy, IMEI flew - corrected itself, with a native cable. Only now a piece of the internal memory disappeared somewhere - instead of 760 Kb it became 197. It's nothing, but pictures of subscribers from the phone book are copied to the internal memory. I don’t know how to get her back. But in general, the phone is of high quality and as a dialer / player is very convenient. I also got 2 radio modules.

Friends and where are the batteries to buy for them?) There are two such new phones, but both were already discharged for 4 years, so nothing works. Would take a couple of workers battery or drive new phone numbers without batteries)
Write who can help: [email protected]

I certainly understand that I am necrophilic. But there is somewhere a description of the flashing well, and actually the firmware itself on x10 music phone tv mobile wifi?

* teanum I'm probably the same.
I found the phone x10 music phone tv mobile wif, I wanted to reanimate, since it only with connected charging gives the inscription WELCOME and goes into reboot, and so constantly.
The question arises: is it possible to revive him? for example, reflash, and how to do it for him using a native cable. and if you still tell where to get the firmware, so the price of your help will not be :)

Hello. Sorry of course it's too late, but where to buy a screen, or has the band gone already?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 15:59