STAR GPS-X10 - Discussion | STAR TV GPS-X10, STAR TV C2010, KIT-Sony Ericsson Xperia X 10 (with GPS)

Rep: (866)
DiscussionSTAR GPS-X10
Description STAR GPS-X10 | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedracoon - 03.09.10, 10:56

Rep: (70)
golden_dragon @ 3.9.10, 12:13*
Isn't it like that?

The name is yes. But I have some kind of non-standard, apparently updated - release 12.08.10. In the evening I will post pictures there.

Burzhuj33 @ 3.9.10, 12:19*
In the evening I will post pictures there.

Come on and the exact name from the box ... it will be necessary to figure it out. It is advisable to communicate on this topic on Star GPS-X10, otherwise we’ll get confused and confuse people :)

Rep: (0)
I have a question!!! He took the body (not particularly considering), asked twice to the seller: "Is there a GPS?"
Today I covered all the menus, not a word about GPS: o Tell me how to make sure that there is GPS? (I think it should be in the menu, in the settings?)
Or maybe I'm a ram ...
And what do you think will return the money if you bring the body back? (the company store "Trick", they give a guarantee for 3 months, before that, he asked the seller (boy) about GPS, he certainly was, and today there was a girl seller and she said that there is GPS) I didn’t look right away, but now I think that they cheated on me!
+ In the posts above it was said that for a body without GPS, the central button turns on the flashlight, so I turn it on.
It's a shame!
GIVE OUR BOARD. : sveta:

Rep: (2510)
1Murderer1,
I put the specifications on the box, and they usually write on the body itself, and their names even seem to be different. Most likely, you came across a version without zhps, although I would take one like that, why pay for a worthless zhps on a whale. And how much was given for him? If zhps is important, then maybe it is worth returning: drag:

1Murderer1 @ 09/08/2010, 21:32*
Now I have it turned on.

Most likely you just have a STAR-X10, look carefully at the description in the topic header
Star GPS-X10
Under the speaker should be the inscription "GPS-phone" under the battery is also an inscription with GPS. In the new on the desktop of the main screen should be icon GPS. If this is not the case then you just have STAR-X10, it is they who have the function of a flashlight, but there is no GPS. Change of course if you are lied to. By the way, in Krasnodar, I got the same stuff like with GPA, but I first read the differences and did not follow. The theme with your phones is here nearby. The only GPS here is not AHTI, so syak for the city ....

Posted on 09/08/2010, 20:56:

Dr_SAT @ 09/08/2010, 21:52*
I suppose there should be specifications on the box,

No boxes are the same for them. Only in the phone itself you need to look at the inscriptions on the case in the menu.

golden_dragon
By the way, like a toy, not disappointed yet? In what quality do you mainly use it?
I’m all thinking, I don’t seem to need it (only TV attracts) and it’s not so expensive, although right now I’ve strained a little with money: rolleyes:
yes, minka5 gets up? plays a radio / player with Java applications?

Thank you very much!
1) Under the battery: X10 TV mobile
2) There is no GPS anywhere
Current is now another problem: the boxes are not from this phone, it’s kind of left, the current on the side is written with the X10 TV black pen. And there was no instruction! The package includes a battery, charging (aka USB), the phone itself, headphones. When buying, I did not ask, and it was all the same to me that the box was left!
Now I think whether they will include the fool saying that where the boxes?
And he took the tel. girl on the day of jam (September 21). Hurried, I think let him click on it, I’ll figure it out, and then I will present and explain to her. She saw the phone in the store, she really liked it!
I’m from Ukraine, I thought about taking bodies from Russia (I found it very cheap), but I don’t need problems with imei, and I ordered in Ukraine for 1440 UAH (already with delivery) (package: 2 batteries, headphones, phone, charging (USB), flash 2 GB)
But they said there is not in stock, if you wait for 2-3 weeks, then we will send + discount for waiting 5%. But since I am impatient, and I want to donate a body for 21, I went and bought for 1635 UAH.
Now LOCTI BIT that I screwed up. : sveta:

1Murderer1,
That do not worry about zhps, but the fact that one battery was given, this is already bad, but how much is it in rubles?

This is $ 210 and 6344 rubles (approximately)! This is very expensive, because without GPS it could buy for UAH 1000-1200. : blush:

1Murderer1 @ 09/08/2010, 22:35*
This is $ 210 and 6344 rubles (approximately)!

fig se, overpaid definitely !!!, even for the version with zhps expensive: russian_ru:

Well, we also have sellers, sellers missing: D. For example, the S8000 - some write on sitesHTC style Hero , and ask for 3890 rubles., And others HTC Android (C_8000), and they want 6900 rubles. I just held this device in my hands - well, not to distinguish it from the firm one. Especially if in the left corner instead of the TV icon, HTC flaunts. The only sign of the Chinese - the eye of the front camera. Well, the fact that the logo is not centered.

Burzhuj33 @ 09.09.2010, 00:22*
Well, we also have sellers, sellers missing

aha, I think it will be possible to push, in which case: D

Dr_SAT @ 09/08/2010, 10:04 PM*
By the way, like a toy, not disappointed yet? In what quality do you mainly use it?

yes no, but compared to windows communicators, it is simple. As the main phone I use. Telek, by the way, the current in the city works normally, there is not enough antenna outside the city.
does minka get up?

I do not know Opera 4.2 is preinstalled, and I use it.
plays a radio / player in conjunction with Java applications?

We must try, have not yet experienced, but Java does not seem to collapse ....
1Murderer1 @ 09/08/2010, 22:15*
And took the phone. girl, on the day of jam (September 21).

So! don't rush to change! Firstly, you have the function of a flashlight, and secondly, this GPS in Ukraine would not work, it seems that the solution for Ukraine has not yet been found. roads with a direction and a white screen do not draw small details here.
1Murderer1 @ 09/08/2010, 22:35*
and 6344 rubles (approximately)!

Wow, I would take a hammer there with GPS -4500rub and without GPS 3000-3500rub. (With delivery across the CIS)

Posted 09/09/2010 09:05:

1Murderer1,
STAR X10 (without GPS)
You have such a temko there for your phone :)

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 09.09.10, 09:06

Golden_dragon @ 09/09/2010, 10:05*
I do not know Opera 4.2 is preinstalled, and I use it.

Golden_dragon @ 09/09/2010, 10:05*
I have to try, have not experienced

try, these 2 things annoy me the most in the fillet, I used it for a couple of weeks with the main one, while I figured it out with a shovel :)

plays a radio / player in conjunction with Java applications?

Nope does not work for me.

Nope does not work for me.

bad, but try 5 minutes to put: yes2:

Opera mini 5.0 here is installed English and Chinese, then for some reason it swears and does not open, we can configure something ...

golden_dragon
I have built-in on file 4.2, but 5 is not set at all, it gives an error, but now it’s not relevant, I’m surfing on a shovel :)
we can configure what you need ..

Yes, there’s some kind of chip, like for an opera you need to drive the Internet settings,read somewhere

Dr_SAT @ 09/09/2010, 12:43*
it is necessary to drive the Internet settings

Owls right. Moreover, for each application separately
Menu - Java, select the application, then the options - "Settings", and most importantly "Network Profile". Only your profile needs to be driven in advance into the Menu - WAP (or Internet), in short, where is the "globe". More details in the evening I will describe inS5000
P.S. Minka 5.1 plows me quite tolerably :)

Burzhuj33 @ 09.09.2010, 13:34*
P.S. Minka 5.1 I plow quite tolerably

Yes, I read on that Chinese forum that I plow on my own, the current was not yet bothering me, on 4.2 I’m quite comfortable climbing the Opera ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 17:28