> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Androbex | Bluetooth File Exchange

Rep: (1965)
Androbex
Version: 1.2.3

Last update of the program in the header:29.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
The application is designed for sharing files over Bluetooth OBEX. You can exchange only the contacts, music, video, images.
Warning from Cyrket:
ATTENTION! Are not sent to the Android-devices. According to the developer, does not work on the HTC Hero, Samsung Galaxy. Ability to work on the Motorola Droid.

Homepage: http://www.androbex.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.androbex.activity/
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.androbex.activity

Download: Attached fileAndrobex.apk (163.08 KB)

Post has been editedo4kareg - 29.07.10, 12:09
Reason for editing: apk

Rep: (2)
at desire could not initialize bluetooth. Stock firmware

Rep: (0)
It does not work on LG GT540!

Rep: (327)
And for the hell it is necessary 0.o not it easier through a full file manager to send something? :)

BOJIKOJIAK, Come on, at 1.6: happy: me this crap in HTC advised, when I began to swear about the blue tooth.

Rep: (294)
Who on the hero and legend miracle cream does not work Bluetooth Filet Transfer to help you, if someone does not get to Markt, then to lay out tomorrow

rvs_2000 so it is the same on the forum. Use the search, Luke! especially on 1.6 still does not plow, unlike this.

Rep: (234)
about 4kareg and unless Androbex runs on nerutovannom Tattoo with standard firmware (1.6)?

Bodtak works. I recommend this program to HTC, I did not say that I have a root. Although I have root curve, superuser permissions are not present.

It is designed only to send files?

Rep: (6)
I did not work :( writes about Bluetooth incorrect work in the system

Post has been editedJonnny72 - 06.08.10, 23:09

Rep: (27)
On the tattoo does not work. but developers sends error logs

On Sony Ericssons X10 mini works perfectly! (Android 1.6)
That would be the authors modified the program from, to even take him through the files: rolleyes:
and so everything is simple and convenient;)

serego @ 16.08.2010, 08:45*
On the tattoo does not work

the funny thing is that a support CHTC advised me to refer to this program for my devaysa: D

Rep: (5)
Guys, this is a super program.
Here it is lined with some ancient version, which is still an infant.
Today at the store have a fresh version, which allows you to send files of any type, as well as take. While the functionality is implemented in the program is much better than Bluetooth tranfer.

Well my e as the program with games to pass ......... not ponyatnoooooo

dercar,
APK file can lay out?)

Rep: (1463)
Version 2.2
+ Various bug fixes.
Google play web
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

On my smartphone it is operating normally. Minus - you can not select a group of files to transfer.

Attached files

Attached filecom.androbex.activity_301.apk(244.76 KB)

Post has been editedsosed.68 - 20.07.12, 11:33

Sorry for the question not in a subject, whether it is possible to arrange for the thread Internet blyutuzu, well that with the company Inet was smart?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 19:40