> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Hyper Jump [G-sensor] | Indeed hyper-jump

Rep: (271)
Hyper jump
version: 1.7.2

Last update of the game in the header:15.02.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
An addictive game that will cause positive emotions in any age.
Built on a completely new engine and includes a multi-layered backgrounds and a very nice animated graphics. Enjoy elegant special effects driving funny characters and earn as much as possible of the eyes.
Have a nice game ;)

Features: G-sensor

Gameplay video

Homepage: http://www.androidzoom.com/android_games/a...-jump_iuqe.html

Download:
Version 1.7.2: Hyper_Jump_v1.7.2.apk (3.44 MB) Number of downloads: 0
Resource Pack: resources.apk (3.27 MB)
If resurspak not installed:Hyper Jump [G-sensor] (Post # 6601082)

Previous versions

Post has been edited^^ TeRMiT ^^ - 19.03.11, 13:18

Rep: (21)
A link to the market as possible? : Blush:

Rep: (26)
Cool: rofl: On Legende super.

And now on! The game apparently well optimized since Spike is without any hang-up even at the maximum acceleration !!! In general, happy as an elephant!)))))))

Post has been editedAlexWin94 - 26.07.10, 21:48

Rep: (271)
Gama Health: sveta:

Rep: (40)
@ AlexWin94
Lost only say that Spike droid 2.1

sonyrulez @ 26.7.10, 21:52*
@ AlexWin94
Lost only say that Spike droid 2.1

Well ... Just on the other firmware is not available to test possible: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
On Optimus there are glitches with the graphics.

Rep: (0)
Toy :) super addictive ... nenapryazhny and very nice gameplay, cause positive emotions :) only a shame to lose the case in situations where just nothing you can do ... a lot decides random sometimes :)

Rep: (236)
Cool igrulya, is positive: lol:

Rep: (46)
Cool toy. There is a great

Rep: (5)
On the Hero 2.1 is working fine! Igruha wonderful!

Rep: (1)
HTC Mytouch 3G / Magic a great leap, jumping without any problems, cool game! : Rolleyes:

Rep: (2)
The game is super !!

Rep: (327)
Berliozz @ 29.7.10, 15:30*
I am here just wondering, or Android as a platform offers far fewer opportunities for igropisateley, or until just uninteresting largest igrodelov?

I think that opportunity, at least as much. Given the flawed yablofona iron, it can be assumed that the normal to the droid devices on board more opportunities. It seems to me that just have not igrodely doosvoili droid. There will be more masterpieces :) As for me, so new games to do it makes no sense. We just have finished emulator Sony :)

Rep: (54)
Toy delivers: thank_you:

On the Hero 2.1 is no problem

Yesterday almost got in Top50

Rep: (10)
The game seems simple but excellent! For a fun pastime definitely must have!

Post has been editedThechief - 30.07.10, 13:34

Rep: (234)
Recently, Camel Games good game, very happy that Spike does not slow down. I hope they and their future games as well optimized. : Happy:

Rep: (446)
Toy is great. She smiles: lol: +1 author.
Very tightened on HTC Hero 2.1 Of flies.

Rep: (121)
Samsung Galaxy with 2.2 does not start (

Rep: (20)
Ah, what I killed his Speake ... already that game when you try to run first gives a black screen for a short while and then zakrvyaetsya without FC

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 5:39