23.07.10, 17:09
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1049
Check in: 05.12.08

FAQ onSamsung GT-i9000
Attached ImageSamsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S
Description | Discussion Captivate / Vibrant | Captivate (SGH-i897) Firmware | Vibrant (SGH-T959) Firmware | Discussion GT-i9000 | F.A.Q.
|- Modified firmware 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3 | Firmware review | Ubuntu Touch Firmware | All about the three-button mode [3KR] | Jewelry and software modification | Acceleration
|-- All about Samsung KIES | GPS | Marriage | Battery Optimization | Recommended programs | Purchase | Accessories
|--- Community owners (club) | Discussion of the drawbacks
Archives

If you have not found your question here:

1. �������������� ������� ����� � ���� ���� download

, ������ ���� ���� ����� �����������. ������ ����� ����� ����� ������� *, �������� *����*
2. ����������� ���������� F.A.Q. �� Android OS. ����� � FAQ �������� ����������.

Questions on related topics, see here:
Android OS FAQ | Glossary | Android OS 2.1 Review | Software catalog | Game Catalog | GPS navigation | Embellishments

See also
Content...

If you find a mistake or have something to add, write tolichkuor contact your moderator.
K
This FAQ is no longer updated. The current FAQ is located atDevFAQ.

Post has been editedRage - 30.06.13, 07:56
Rage
Message#2
30.06.13, 07:53
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2493
Check in: 21.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Dear users! This FAQ is located atDevFAQ - Samsung GT-i9000 - FAQ. All updates and additions will be made at the new address.

Many thanks to the authorSamsung GT-i9000 - FAQ - funycat (thank!) for the invaluable contribution to the creation of the largest knowledge base on mobile devices and operating systems.

--------------------
You live someone's life,
You took other people's names,
And before that, it was just incognito ...
Winner of the Seventh Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Facmeyker 2012"

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:02