> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Truphone | Skype, AIM, GTalk, Msn, Yahoo

Rep: (24)
Truphone
Version: 3.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2011

Attached file1.png(23.57 KB)
Attached file0.png(24.22 KB)

Russian interface: Not
Description:
Specifications:
• Free Wi-Fi VoIP calls to Truphone, Skype & Google Talk
• IM for Skype, Yahoo !, Google Talk & MSN
• Twitter

as well as possible calls to landlines.

After installation: there is a loan for a couple of minutes for calls to anywhere in the world.
Registration code: rpq257 Thank the person who showed us this program :)

Everything works for me ... the only thing is that it is a lag in a few seconds

Homepage: http://www.truphone.com/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.truphone.andrd/

Download:
Version 3.2.2: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/773382/com.truphone.andrd_v3_2_2.apk
past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 17.01.11, 10:13
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (2)
and the latest version? something the size of 1.23 mb confuses ... if you follow the link, then the size is 2.1

Rep: (24)
and the latest version? something the size of 1.23 mb confuses ... if you follow the link, then the size is 2.1

I downloaded on your link from the market, and made a backup with astro.
ZY.da, this is 2.0 on the market 3.1 ... glitch, heh ... right now I'll upload a new one ... if possible.

In this message, the correct APK to the header could not be screwed.

Attached files

Attached filecom.truphone.andrd.apk(2.09 MB)

Post has been editedBlade4ever - 19.07.10, 22:52

Rep: (0)
Installed, registered, hacked IM Skype, displayed a list of contacts, click to call, and he writes to me: Call setup failed. To use Truphone when not in Wi-fi you need to add your mobile number. Plase go to "My Account" and choose "Update Mobile Number". I went to "My Account" on the sitehttps://www.truphone.com/myaccount/my_account.truand where is the "Update Mobile Number" ???
And I also cut through 3G, not Wi-fi.
Found "Update Mobile Number", it turns out, it was necessary to go through the mobile, not the computer. Then he entered his number, they immediately called me back. Nifiga did not understand what the girl said.
Explain how to call Skype to another person?

Post has been editedRomul_ - 20.07.10, 00:21

when you enter the phone number below it says your pin that you need to enter when talking to the girl

I already did this does not help. Namely, after they called me back, I dialed my PIN, she congratulated me and said the number 130. What should I do next?

Post has been editedRomul_ - 20.07.10, 01:24

set to use Skype - much better than Nimbuzz! in Nimbuzz, words are transmitted very late :(
here, although there is some hoarseness, the sound quality is worse - but everything is clear and you can talk comfortably
thank!

Rep: (11)
Installed, registered, connect IM skype - does not connect :(

P.S.
For some reason, it was outlined with the ZhPRS? although wifi is available and working. Brought 3 doubled contacts
Welcome
Voicemail
Echo test

I did not figure out how to get Skype contacts and call them.

It worked, but very crookedly, contacts appeared, but when I try to call, it displays the following message:
Call setup failed. Can't make a Truphone Anywhere call. Do you want to place a normal call instead?
Tell me what to do.

Post has been editedArlangur - 20.07.10, 11:52

Kiwin @ 20.7.10, 11:48*
the sound quality is worse - but everything is clear and you can talk comfortably

I have very good sound quality and no lags.

in Nimbuzz it was better, compared immediately on the same wifi call after 5 minutes
but here is good, so I will use Truphone: thank_you:

Rep: (8)
The interface is cool. Everything looks super. Respect to the authors for straight arms and a sense of beauty)

Good people help, reply to my previous message.

I registered, confirmed the number, but why doesn’t it connect to Skype for some reason? maybe some settings are needed? I wrote that the program may conflict with the balance of the robot, deleted it, and still does not cling to skype: unsure: I’m leaving abroad after 4 hours, I really need skype. Help good people !!

Post has been editedALZAKARY - 20.07.10, 19:19

Reinstalled the application. Entered PIN. Only now writes when I try to call: "Call setup failed. Can't make a Truphone Anywhere call. Do you want to place a normal call instead?"
What the hell?

For the last two days, the application does not even want to load contacts. Password and name did not change.

Galaxy device with, when I click on "call", throws out a window about forced closing.
Can anyone know what could be the problem?

A good program .. If you need to call a mobile or landline, for example, from abroad, then you don’t need a skype at all, trufon has the same tariffs without Skype nerds ..

I need to talk with skype contacts, my phone is a Samsung i5700 Galaxy spica, this is the last application that supports skype contacts on your site, I already had to give up:
1. Skype - does not ring
2. Frink - disabled addon skype
3. Nimbuzz - the voice of the interlocutor as in slow motion, very low
4. I scout skype - does not connect via wi-fi (3G) and eats money
In Trufon, I successfully connected to Skype, but can you tell me how to download Skype contacts?

Post has been editedTinval - 25.07.10, 20:09

Rep: (118)
Um ... I tried all possible IM services ... Everything connects normally, except for Skype - what could be the problem? Truphone 3.1, Galaxy S I9000 Android 2.1.

Rep: (117)
GwynBleidd123 @ 26.7.10, 15:04*
Um ... I tried all possible IM services ... Everything connects normally, except for Skype - what could be the problem? Truphone 3.1, Galaxy S I9000 Android 2.1.

Similarly.
Today I read that Skype decided to allow the client to work for android on 3G networks.
Probably there is a "cutting off" of strangers and the struggle for the client

Rep: (1297)
Skype solves your questions !!!! : rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 13:34