22 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Browsers - our boats in the ocean | Who prefers what?
Browsers
Who uses what?
Internet Explorer [ 35 ] ** [3,88%]
Opera [ 221 ] ** [24,47%]
Mozila firefox [ 193 ] ** [21,37%]
Apple safari [ 37 ] ** [4,1%]
Google Chrome (chromium) [ 374 ] ** [41,42%]
Other [ 74 ] ** [8,19%]
Total votes: 903

re_devil
Message#1
19.07.10, 13:19
I am looking for helpers in writing a game on XNA. Especially need designers
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 721
Check in: 10.03.08
HTC HD7

Browsers
We vote. The list will be periodically replenished.
Attached Image

Internet ExplorerOff site | savagemessiahzine.com | Edge Browser in Windows 10
Google chromeOff site | savagemessiahzine.com | FAQ
OperaOff site | savagemessiahzine.com | FAQ
MozillaRus off site | savagemessiahzine.com | FAQ
Apple safariOff site | savagemessiahzine.com | FAQ
UC Browserfor Windows |Off site | savagemessiahzine.com
Vivaldi | Off site | savagemessiahzine.com

When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer" (Section moderators)

Post has been editedstp101 - 22.09.17, 17:24
JDima
Message#42
21.04.07, 12:46
�
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2476
Check in: 12.10.05
Motorola RAZR

I'm talking about opera - she flew out.

--------------------
Device: HTC Desire S-OFF (latest CyanogenMod 7 nightly, custom MTD)
Home internet: Corbina 20mb / s via Cisco ISR G2 1941 (Sec + Data license)
Freeware
Message#43
21.04.07, 12:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 28.10.06
Apple iPhone 5c

I used to sit on the opera, but for some reason it began to hang on me when I accessed the cache ...
Pereshol on the fox, and I realized that the opera is hellish atstoy, the only minus is weak page scrolling, I used to fix it with a plugin (like SuperScroll), but with the release of v2.0 this plugin is not supported, and compatibility is too lazy to handle compatibility ...
... ha, although now mine will find a way out how to make compatible all old extensions compatible without manual intervention, MR Tech Local install

--------------------
---------------
----------
-----
Vasilich
Message#44
21.04.07, 13:12
All is well
[offline]

Messages 4860
Check in: 08.02.06
Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332

FreeWare @ 04/21/07 12:58:09
all old extensions, MR Tech Local install

aha))

--------------------
Out on SoVu ..... See under the avatar
Shendar
Message#45
21.04.07, 17:20
Good Czech
[offline]

Messages 363
Check in: 02.05.06
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Heh ... Linuxers are more fortunate, we have Swiftfox - this is firefox converted for certain types of processors. Compared to firefox and opera, it works instantly, even with a bunch of plugins, eats very little memory from the RAM. Line selection)

--------------------
FS Loox 720 + IPAQ 2210 + 1GB SD + 512 CF + nokia 6021 + SE T610 + UMAX VisionBook 835CX + iPOD video 30GB Black | Fujifilm s6500fd + 1GB xD
Movies, encoded specifically for PDAs| I want to be kind! :)
[url = "htt
Armitage
Message#46
23.04.07, 21:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1091
Check in: 16.05.06
HTC Desire HD

Shendar- as if the Opera does not work instantly? In any case, the launch time of the browser does not matter if it is within 1-2 seconds, like mine. And Ognelis is full of holes, Opera steers, and especially with the proxy chain. running on a virtual machine from an encrypted disk.
Fendy
Message#47
26.04.07, 00:25
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2213
Check in: 02.03.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

Leaky? ))) Mil, all vulnerabilities in a fox are hypothetical, unlike a direct competitor, and are promptly eliminated. The engine is very good, and on its basis many reliable, bug-free products are created: Safari, Netscape, Si Monkey, etc. And according to the possibilities of personalization for a specific person, there are no competitors and are not expected yet.
iDead
Message#48
12.05.07, 13:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 392
Check in: 24.03.07
Google nexus one

JDima
Message#49
12.05.07, 13:20
�
[offline]

Messages 2476
Motorola RAZR

slowly moving to Safari

If my memory serves me, safari users have recently been wildly pleased with the appearance of the function of saving pages. Progress however. But he still somehow does not know how to save everything with the original formatting, the pages pour. This is just one example, the most shameful.

--------------------
loocha
Message#50
16.05.07, 16:26
Dark side
[offline]

Messages 422
Check in: 20.09.06
ZTE Axon 7 mini

Fendy, 04/25/07 2:25:04 PM
The engine is very good and a lot of reliable, safari-free products are created on its basis,Netscape, Si Monkey and so on.

Oh really? o.O

--------------------
Device list: ZTE Axon 7 Mini, Asus Vivotab Note 8 (best for HOMM3), Cowon C2 + Sennheiser IE80.
And may the Force be with You!
Fendy
Message#51
16.05.07, 23:20
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2213
Check in: 02.03.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

And yet. :) Napimer compare Maxtron (IE-Trident) and Flock (FireFox-Gecko) or Netscape Browser 8.13 on both engines. The comparison will not be in favor of the donkey. By the way, through the efforts of AOL, Netscape is getting better with each build (for example, support for plugins from FF). And Sea Monkey, in contrast to Opera, is a full-fledged Internet combine, without a neuter mating.
GalogeNspb
Message#52
05.06.07, 22:24
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 22.02.07
Google galaxy nexus

Last year at the opera, I tried the fox, but he didn’t get accustomed to me. So far the opera is the best for me!

--------------------
Qtek s100 =>HTC Touch P3450 =>HTC Diamond 2 =>HTC Desire =>HTC Incredible S =>HTC Sensation =>Samsung Galaxy SII =>Samsung Galaxy Note =>IPhone 4 =>Samsung Galaxy Nexus =>Iphone 4s =>Nokia `1280 =>SE ARC ...
Mofas
Message#53
07.06.07, 18:35
Dreamcatcher
[offline]

Messages 2503
Check in: 04.01.06
Apple iPhone 6s

Not so long ago, I switched from the Opera browser to Mozilla FireFox.
Now I don’t regret it for a minute.
The most delicious in FF is, of course, extensions that add a huge number of different possibilities, depending on the extensions.

I suggest you post a list of extensions that you use.
If possible, add a link to the official page on the FF portal, where this extension is specifically posted. And why did you choose this extension, and why it is so remarkable.
Perhaps you should start with yourself.

Extensions that settled in the browser FireFox at Mofas

1. Gmail notifier. An extension that notifies you of a new mail account gmail.com
2. Adblock plus. One of the most popular extensions that "cuts" and "blocks" advertising. It is noteworthy that lists with addresses of banners can be imported or downloaded via the Internet. And you can manually mark that it is necessary to block on your chosen site.
3. Aging tabs. Quite an interesting extension. Literally "aging tabs." The tab changes color depending on how long you clicked on it.
4. BBCodeXtra. Adds to the context menu the ability to edit the text in the input fields, using the BBCode and HTMLCode codes.
5. Bookmark backup. From the name of the function are obvious.
6. Clippings. Extremely interesting extension. Allows you to select any elements on the page, such as text or video, and then you can save them on a special website, or post to a blog, or post to an e-mail. More details here -http://clipmarks.com/learn-more/
7. Colt. Adds to the context menu the ability to copy the link along with the BB code or HTML code, or with the name of the link.
8. CuteMenus. Adds icons to all FF menus.
9. Enchanced History Manager. It adds a lot of useful features to the history of visits.
10. Fireftp. FTP client right in the browser.
11. FlashGOT. The program for integration with various Download-managers. I use paired with Download Master.
12. Forecatfox. The current weather, as well as its forecast at any convenient place for you browser.
13. Foxmarks Bookmark Synchronizer. The extension synchronizes your bookmarks with your server. Being in another place you can go to the site and see all your bookmarks in the same hierarchy as in the browser. Access is password protected by itself.
14. Google notebook. Expansion to work with the same device from Google. In short, deleted notes and their management.
15. Google reader watcher. Notification extension about new posts in the RSS feeds in your Google Reader.
16. Image Zoom. The ability to scale images.
17. Locationbar. It is difficult to describe the effect of this extension. But it transforms the address bar for more convenient perception of information.
18. NoScript. An extension that controls the execution of scripts on sites. You can completely ban their execution, and you can partially allow it. Very helpful in terms of security.
19. Save Image in Folder. Conveniently save packs of images in specific folders.
20. ScrapBook. Conveniently fully save web pages.
21. Session manager. Saving sessions, restoration of closed bookmarks.
22. Smoothwheel. Initially, smooth scrolling is not in Fox. This extension adds advanced features for smooth page scrolling.
22. Stop-or-Reload Button. Combine the Stop and Refresh buttons into one.
23. VideoDownloader. The extension tears out a direct link to the video file from the page. Works with many video hosting sites.
24. Xinha Here!The extension adds the ability to use a special field for editing, the so-called Xinha notebook.

All these and many other extensions you can find on the official website of the Fire Fox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:1
bvz
Message#54
09.06.07, 09:47
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 01.03.07
TCL M3G

Mofas, links in the signature
:)
Odeann
Message#55
18.06.07, 18:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 665
Check in: 22.04.06
Apple iPhone 6

Downloading Safari for Vindous Vista. Boom test. =)
And so I use a fox. I don’t like Oepru since my childhood - when FF 1.0 was already released (before that, first Netscape used it (until 2001-2002, it seems, I haven’t bought a new computer), then I used Mozilla.) FF 1.5 released. Because I am developing a CMS to order, then this fact especially upset me.

Put. Parasha some: (Very bad working with Russian fonts.
Are you interested in poppies too? Rastroili mlyn :(

Sidebar with tabs also fails to open :(

Post has been editedOdeann - 18.06.07, 19:11

--------------------
Also known as~ Random ~, Pocket Heroes Forums moderator.
Sloven
Message#56
18.06.07, 21:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2132
Check in: 07.04.06
Oneplus 3T

Odeann,
And today I Nitsche Safari potestit, we will write off the pods on beta. Falls often, but the pancake flies, I have not seen a single browser so that they fly, neither the opera nor the fox, the maxton 2 on which I sit smoking aside! Refused for reasons: Falls often. Impossibility of importing, exporting favorites from IE (the function is, but the browser crashes). No mouse gestures.
But the speed is just super!

Post has been editedSloven - 18.06.07, 21:53
Odeann
Message#57
18.06.07, 23:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 665
Apple iPhone 6

Sloven, the speed is really cool, but the lack of normal support for the Russian language just killed me = (

--------------------
Odeann
Message#58
25.06.07, 16:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 665
Apple iPhone 6

Safari update released! I am delighted! Everything flies, everything works fine, of course there are small notes, but on the whole, everything is just super! Eh ... would port it back to Linux =)

--------------------
JDima
Message#59
25.06.07, 16:58
�
[offline]

Messages 2476
Motorola RAZR

I do not understand the love of safari. Put it. It works in speed like an opera and a fox (both with a few dozen bookmarks), since there is simply no place to work faster. But its functionality and its stability do not allow calling it a browser, just a rover. How he saves the page is a fairy tale in general: lol: Yes, and it doesn’t always display very well.
Once again, I admire marketers eppla. With such success, not everybody can put in a barn under the guise of a fashionable thing. People know their stuff. I bow once more to them. And spitting in the direction of programmers. Just a shame of some kind.
Owners of weak cars. Ask yourself a question. One second winnings when loading the page - is this a reason to refuse the _browser_ and choose safar?

Added @ 25.06.2007, 17:00

And another question for safari lovers. What are his advantages over an opera or a fox? The disadvantages have long been clear, I am interested in the advantages (if any).
If the safari was paid, the crowd of sheep would still have bought it ...

Added @ 25.06.2007, 17:04

http://itnews.com.ua/33241.html
: lol:

Added @ 25.06.2007, 17:05

http://www.webplanet.ru/news/soft/2007/06/13/safari3.html

Added @ 25.06.2007, 17:08

According to the developers, the browser is worthy of attention for the following reasons:

* Safari is one of the fastest browsers on any platform.
  * It has convenient search functionality for the page, bookmarking, RSS, resizing text fields, windows in the form of tabs.
  * Blocks pop-ups.
  * Much attention is paid to security and privacy.
  * And many others others

The browser also supports plug-ins, such as Adobe Flash Player, Adobe PDF Reader, Java for displaying applets, Real Player, Windows Media Player, Quick Time.

Wow!!! Yes he is cool! And FSUs, that all competitors have been able to do this for many years.

--------------------
Odeann
Message#60
25.06.07, 17:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 665
Apple iPhone 6

Wait, well, you know, firefox it really doesn’t replace yet, for I’m above dragging screened links to the tab bar, I’m used to using extensions, I’m used to drag pages and pictures to my desktop, I’ve gotten to copy the link address with two clicks and a lot more. In the end I got used to the fact that new pages open in new tabs, not new pages, got used to normal wysiwyg forms and eventually got used to about: config, but I hope that for the most part this is a safari implemented will be.
And now I’ll say his only two ways: beautiful and speed, no pancake, so you burst, but he works faster. I don’t know why (maybe he just didn’t survive those times when I have 120 tabs in one window =) because I don’t really like to close tabs, it will suddenly come in handy =), maybe in such an extreme situation it will work unrealistically quiet, we’ll see, but it’s clear that they load faster.) a little nicer, but slower.

By the way, I discovered a mega-convenient chip: you can stretch any textarea to any size you like =)

And the information on the links that you cited is already morally obsolete, which I have already written about, and there is nothing to weigh like this :-D

Post has been editedOdeann - 25.06.07, 17:29

--------------------
JDima
Message#61
25.06.07, 18:04
�
[offline]

Messages 2476
Motorola RAZR

only two plugs: beautiful and speed

This applies to all eppl products. There are no other benefits.
By the way, the search functionality on the page is made a little more convenient than firefox and a bit more pleasant, but slower.

In principle, nothing but searching for text by fragment and highlighting the results is not necessary.
You can stretch any textarea to any size convenient for you =)

Characterized by the word "Ponte" ... What is meaningless.

Pages everywhere are loaded almost instantly. Second win - a trifle. For its sake, losing the functionality, stability and security of the opera and the fox is nonsense. Before the advent of a safari under Windows, it was considered quite protected - in fact, with its prevalence, it would be pointless to spend even a minute looking for holes.
Remember how a few months ago Makos broke off, having found in one gulp a bunch of critical holes at once? The same story.

--------------------

22 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:21