> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Easy Reminder | Notification of missed calls and SMS messages

Rep: (16)
Easy reminder
Version: 1.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:19.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
Notification of missed calls and SMS messages. Each service is turned on separately and has rich individual settings, such as the choice of the number and time of repeated reminders, the sound for the reminder, the vibration. Unlike analogs (Missed Reminder and Missed Call), it is possible to set "silent time", i.e. time when alerts are turned off, for example at night.

Homepage: http://labs.edges.it
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/edges.android.reminder/

Download:
Version 1.2.2: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/829096/edges.android.reminder_1.2.2.apk
Version 1.2.2 RUS: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/829237/Easy_Reminder_1.2.2_En.apk

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 21.02.11, 00:09
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (16)
I liked the program, even though there are other reminders on the forum on this one, because unlike the Missed Reminder, which works correctly on the LG GT540 Optimus, but sows the battery very easily, Easy Reminder practically does not change the time (for personal sensations). More functional Missed Call on my device refused to work: (.
The request to those who have installed root rights to make better screenshots, to all other unsubscribe about the behavior of the program on other devices.

Rep: (1)
A wonderful program! On Desire it works perfectly. And it is very useful that it turns on the LED when reminded, which only lights when charging.

Rep: (14)
Thanks (+), I got on the Legend normally.

Rep: (269)
Powered by Desire. True, the flasher turned off, because flashing with a missed and so standard feature of Desire, will there be little conflict?

Rep: (69)
Excellent program, unlike the Missed Reminder on Desire plowing safer.

Rep: (0)
did not work on hero 2.1

Rep: (15)
works for me

Rep: (2943)
I put Missed Call - so, as soon as the SMS arrives, the standard signal is already beginning to shout, that I have unread SMS. Easy Reminder behaves adequately - it reminds strictly at a fixed interval.
Who should - that translated at leisure
Attached fileEasy_Reminder_1.1.4_EN.apk(45.7 KB)

Post has been editedcombat44 - 24.07.10, 05:14

Rep: (158)
Pmaker @ 20.7.10, 15:51*
True, the flasher turned off, because flashing with a missed and so standard feature of Desire, will there be little conflict?

On Desire, this “standard feature” flashes for exactly five minutes, and even then only if the device is not charging, so there is little use for it. And what about this program? And is it possible to configure it so that there is no sound reminder, and the LED flashes all the way?

Rep: (3)
The English version is working fine, the battery does not eat much (it looked almost at the bare optimusSpare Parts.
But right now I’ll download the Russian version. ATP combat44.
combat44 how to translate programs (is there automation?), easily digestible? There are programs in English. I would like to translate, for permanent use.

Rep: (19)
My vibro doesn't work. The sound clearly reminds. set Easy_Reminder_1.1.4_EN.apk

Rep: (9)
Why is there no reminder indicator when the SMS came? there is a call.

DungeonKeeper @ 27.7.10, 5:40*
My vibro doesn't work. The sound clearly reminds. set Easy_Reminder_1.1.4_EN.apk

Yes indeed. Apparently, something messed up with the translation. I will sort this out.
Works vibration. Only very short and 1 time. Just a daw in the settings was not.

Post has been editedcombat44 - 26.07.10, 23:52

combat44 @ 27.7.10, 0:31*
Works vibration. Only very short and 1 time. Just a daw in the settings was not.

apparently sooooo short, and laid on the table and held in his hand ... did not feel .. we can put a more authentic melody ... and on the other side and without a vibra, it works normally, one goddamn if you don’t hear, you don’t feel it)

Rep: (7)
put on your wildfire. works better than Missing call downloaded from the market. She began to notify about the missed call immediately after its arrival. It turned out that the SMS melody and reminder melody sounded straight after each other. In addition, the missing call displayed another SMS icon in the notification panel and also showed the text. it turned out that there were two of them - missed SMS.
izmy the reminder of these shortcomings is deprived. while everything works great.

Rep: (7)
By the way, I did not immediately notice, but after installing the miss call, my phone stopped vibrating when a text message arrived. The fight against this glitch did not bring success. helped only reset to factory settings. tomorrow I will re-install the quick reminder and protest this item. by results I will unsubscribe

Rep: (14)
Lelics, There is such an unpleasant glitch, it is very disappointing if the only way out is to do XP ..

Lelics @ 4.8.10, 16:11*
the phone stopped vibrating when SMS arrived

The identity was such a problem, but I missed the moment when it happened. I rarely use it. put both the call and the miss reminder call. and the reminder worked fine, but there was already no vibration in the SMS ...
the problem was also solved by resetting to factory settings

Rep: (4)
But maybe someone has a ringtone which thread with the words "you have missed a call"?

Here in the archive 2 files - "You have missed calls" and "You have missed SMS" (from Inesoft Address Book):
Attached filem_call_sms.rar(85.23 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 08:49