> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Graffiti for Android | detection with good old PalmOS =)

Rep: (19)
Graffiti for Android
Version: 1.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:18.07.2010

Attached file0.png(35.68 Kb)
Attached file1.png(60.29 KB)

Short description:
recognition of the good old PalmOS

Description:
Popular Graffiti в„ў for Android, odnoshtrihnaya system of recognition of handwriting originally developed by PalmSource, Inc. This application adds functionality Graffiti on your phone, which includes the original strokes of graffiti included two silk-screen printing, as well as information on graffiti.

Powered by "cheers" in English, but did not find how to change the language.
For me, so even without a stylus (finger) is faster and safer than poking clave. Especially for those who remember the characters themselves more with the old Palms.

Russian interface: Unknown

Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.access_company.graffiti/

Download:
version 1.0.2: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/566008/com.access_company.graffiti_0ef66eaed8aca7f887edc8ea59f44f8f.apk

Past versions:

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 15.02.12, 11:46

Rep: (6004)
Mar00k @ 18.7.10, 13:42*
Especially for those who remember the characters themselves more with the old Palms.

Ponostalgirovat or something :)

Rep: (11)
* Meditate on the wordsDownload:- link does not appear. What am I doing wrong?*

Rep: (87)
Oh how fish !!!! ))) There is nothing better palmovskoy graffiti!

Rep: (8)
MiDNiT3 , The author did not put a file * .apk. If you can swing through Cyrket, otherwise wait.

Rep: (19)
Here I've found if someone does not have a convenience store.

Attached files

Attached filecom.access_company.graffiti_0ef66eaed8aca7f887edc8ea59f44f8f.apk(444.37 KB)

Rep: (29)
AAAAAAA Graffiti !!!!!! As a former palmovod - schasliv news!

A Russian has / will be ???

Rep: (5)
And ... why aa APK ~ 400 kb? The convenience store in two more ...

Rep: (0)
Hooray! At last!!
Down and Out trouble started. I think, and Cyrillic support is not far off: clap:

Post has been editedrhsc - 20.07.10, 19:28

Rep: (88)
Well, finally, and after klaviaturnikov mother on virtual and graffiti remember his name :)
We are waiting for Russian support.

Post has been editedmrTAG - 21.07.10, 09:13

Unfortunately I do not understand some of the mark, which worked on my ancient Palm IIIe.

Rep: (1323)
I do not insist, but I think Swype much more effective solution. Those strokes, but the input is not letter by letter, and whole words. Is that the only ponostalgirovat. :)

Rep: (12)
Lord, but as a Graffiti 2 put? The site is laid out like, but the link does not work.
http://www.access-company.com/products/androidapps/

On the resistive screen Palma was convenient, and with capacitive somehow not very much. No entry in any location, as it was in the Palmach.

Rep: (30)
oh, I'm already in tears
I had the most (and still is) not Russified Palm Zire 72
there I was very fond of this feature!

and make it difficult to Russification?

Rep: (65)
etit pounding .... in the nightstand old palm m505 is ... even with the Cradle), even working (though the battery has enough holding). Be sure to try

in theory, for the majority of strokes are the same letters that in Russian, in English layout, so that the problem, so to speak, simply the substitution symbol. For the "F" is better to use a stroke of "J", in a modernized palmovskoy layout, he and easier. But what to do, for example, with "Sch" (and a few other letters), I do not know. So it will still have to get into the mechanism of recognition strokes.

bit offtopic. For WM have a brilliant program "manuscript", its presence served to me almost the clincher to go to WM after lapsed into a coma Palm (as a company, and my particular devaysa). Now, for my suspicions, WM will gradually become marginalized on the background of the iPhone and Android success, so I look narrowly to advance closer to me in the spirit of the Android platform.

Rep: (1)
Personally, I yuzayuPenreader . there and Russian est.Raspoznaet well, you can write a few letters at once. Still kryaknut version ..... And the constant message nezaregestrirovannosti (that is bent))) already got.

+ You can adjust the input by itself.
+ You can specify how to enter special characters.

Post has been editedpsychodan - 24.01.11, 16:27

Rep: (10)
Shpasiba !!! definitely worth a try, especially since the old graffiti in the subcortex sit =)))

Post has been editedpokr1999 - 11.03.11, 15:16

Rep: (31)
most fun ludshe Claudia

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 23:04