One day I will come for you ....
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2451
Check in: 27.02.09
Fly Evo Tech 3 IQ4414

"Database" on a variety of sites and people who "throw."

Rules:
1) We describe the problem, write the nickname or the site "threw" and write how you can at least return something.
2) I ask without bashing, stupid kommentoff and other funny things.I will punish!
I ask everyone to take it more seriously.
cfviktor
Message#82
17.10.13, 09:59
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 132
Check in: 15.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

Albina Pavlovich on Avitohttp://www.avito.ru/nizhniy_novgorod/noutb...tami_224971450:
Good time of day. What city do you live? It just happens a lot from where they write ...
I want to sell original equipment, naturally with documents.
Try to keep the correspondence history in a message and do not send more than one letter in a row.

Sent from iPhone
Ramzon12345
Message#83
17.10.13, 10:24
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 03.10.13

Albina {censorship} By the way, she is in VK, but there is a personal blocked. So many people were led, and they still do it. Is there anyone who wrote the application went?

!
The level of warnings (UE) increased by 20% for the hidden mat.

Post has been editeddem0na - 17.10.13, 12:15
miklukh
Message#84
19.10.13, 15:21
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 23.04.09
Meizu 16th 8/128

plus the above-mentioned ones, I wanted to buy a macbook from this albina ([email protected]) at a cool price, from the very beginning of the correspondence they pounded me what they would send, and then I would pay the courier, then they said:

Hello. I gave your data for shipment and I was notified that the product you ordered is the last of all that we had. You have a good offer.
We can sell it to you for half the price, provided that you agree to pay it immediately with the same transfer.
We just urgently need money to settle accounts with the plaintiff. I am pressing deadlines. How are you
look at it? In my very favorable offer for you.

asked for a photo - she threw me off. I immediately went to Google, and found these photos on the dated May 31st. wrote her

I just found a macbook on the Ukrainian site with the same photos from the 31st of May. how so? (http://rovno.rov.slando.ua/obyavlenie/prodam-novyy-apple-macbook-pro-15-retina-early-2013-ID6TtOP.html)if you say that you can come and see, so why can't you make a couple of actual photos? I am ready to buy, but these facts make it very doubtful that this is true and they do not deceive me.

got the answer:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE THE SAME LAPTOP? SAME! PRODUCT ON THE ROCK OUT IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO MAKE A PHOTO!

such are the cases, the cat.
Pasha_Moscow
Message#85
19.10.13, 18:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 19.10.13

Here is my review of the company Utinet

Very long and hard looking for a good laptop. Found it in this store. Very pleased that they work until the 24th. I called on October 12 on Saturday at 23-30. Communicated with the manager Vsevolod. Long and hard to choose a model, stopped at Asus. It did not suit me in it only 2 parts - a small screw and a small RAM. Vsevolod turned on my music and retired to a meeting with experts - after 5 minutes he returned to me and said that all my problems were resolved - TOMORROW, I WILL CHANGE ALL OF IT AT THE PLACE - he said: + 4GB OPERATION WORTH 1310 + 390 WORK, 1.5 TB DISC - COST 3750 + 390 WORK. But for this, I personally have to come to their store for the delivery of goods and in 30 minutes they will do everything for me, I must come because if I order everything by courier and then I do not redeem, then they will have problems .. I was very doubtful of his words and asked to clarify - is this true, because going from Kolomenskoye to Berezhkovskaya Embankment is not very close and I would like to be completely sure that I will have no problems tomorrow. He retired for another 5 minutes. After 5 minutes: yes, everything is decided, no problem, come with you open everything and change everything. Just tomorrow, as soon as the goods arrive at the warehouse, I will receive an SMS that you can come. We hit the “hands” and after 5 minutes I received a message on the soap:

Hello, .......
You place your order on the website Yutinet.Ru
1 Asus B400VC Silver Laptop
2 Western Digital 2.5 "Scorpio Green 1500GB Internal Drive
3 Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1600C11 memory module
4 2 × Upgrade laptop service

The cost of the order: 43 130.00 rub.
Delivery: 50.00 rub.
Total: 43 180.00 rub.
Order number: U1021310 • Date of issue: October 12 at 23:40 • Delivery date: October 13 • Pickup: Moscow, ul. m. Kiev, st. Berezhkovskaya Embankment, 20, p. 6 • Payment: Cash •

The morning began with a pleasant SMS-message about the fact that everything arrived and sad without me. I did not believe - called back to the store. The quick-witted manager PAVEL reported - DON'T DISAPPEAR ALL THE PLACE AND WAITS FOR YOU. To celebrate, I ordered another power supply.

Good weather and the idea that soon in my hands I will have a new laptop, they drove me on the subway, on foot, on the bus and on foot to the warehouse. In anticipation of a good office, I stopped at the entrance of a factory ... WHERE ARE YOU? I called their referral service ... ENTRY TO THE FACTORY, BUT BEFORE THIS, SHOW THE PASSPORT PROTECTION. It was here that the first problems began ... no one informed me that I should take my passport with me ... To which the girl memorized me answered - YOU MUST ALWAYS BEAR IT WITH YOURSELF !!! I ohrenel - who is she to tell me that I should, and what not? No madam - YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME WARNING THAT I HAVE PASSED WITH YOUR PASSPORT. WE DO NOT HAVE A COMENDAN HOUR THAT I WOULD HAVE WITH YOURSELF DOCUMENTS A CERTIFICATE OF PERSONALITY! To which she melancholically answered - I CAN'T HELP YOU ANYTHING - YOU WILL HAVE TO COME TOMORROW! I was stunned the second time - WHAT DOES TOMORROW MEAN? I spent almost 2 hours on what would come, kiss a security guard and leave home? To which the girl again answered melancholically - I CAN TRANSFER YOU TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CLAIMS AND YOU WILL COME TO IT. I could not stand it and said everything that I think about her and hung up.

Okay, break through - not the first time. Long and hard, he swore to the guard that he had come to YUTINET. With me was a five year old son. Apparently the guard imbued him with a sad look and missed us at his own risk. I realized that this was not the first time ...

The store did not find right away ... but found it. He approached the issue, dictated the order number. On the issue sat 2 people. One of them - Alexey Malashov, the second eventually refused to introduce himself. They broke through the order and stated - ORDER IS. I was delighted, but then Alex asked the second - HERE UPGRADE, WILL YOU DO? The second - I NO, AND YOU. Aleksey - I ALSO NO. After this dialogue, the second left. I was stunned again - PLEASE EXPLAIN ME, WHAT MEANS THIS DIALOGUE. Alexey replied to me - AND THEN WHAT NO ONE WILL BE ANYTHING TO YOU, YOU WILL COME TOMORROW. Tin ... HOW WILL NOT ??? I HAVE YESTERDAY EXACTLY SAID THAT ALL WILL DO ON THE PLACE. Alexey - THERE IS NO THIS MAN NOW AND IT WILL BE ONLY TOMORROW. CALL THE MANAGER WHICH ARE TALKING TO AND FIND OUT EVERYTHING. I asked to dial an office from their internal number and tried to contact Vsevolod. The same phlegmatic girl picked up the phone. At work, Vsevolod was not there and she already mockingly suggested that I connect with the complaints department. In my explanations of the situation and the requirement to give someone from the management, she said that there was no one and no one with anyone except this department would connect me and immediately turned on my music. I did not listen. I asked to explain their dialogue to me: YOU WILL DO, NO? And I, too, NO - that is, theoretically, you can do this if you ask who of you is going to do this. Alexey buried himself in the monitor and did not respond to my question.

The people began to gather. A guy came up to me and said - I am VERY WELL UNDERSTANDING THIS IN ALL, LET'S GIVE YOU HELP YOU, LET YOU GIVE A SCREWDRIVER. They brought a laptop + drive. Everything. I asked WHERE THE MEMORY ??? Alexei said - And he knows the hell, there is a REAL BASE, but REALLY NO.

I took a screwdriver, a laptop, a disk. The guy very carefully looked at these 2 things, then put them side by side and stated - THE DISK IS NOT FOR THIS LAPTOP, SEE THAT IT IS ALMOST THE SAME THICKNESS WITH THIS COMP. YOUR DISK SHOULD BE MUCH THINNER. I turned the computer and saw - WINDOWS-8. Once 10 yesterday did not repeat 8-KU, ONLY 7-KA NEEDED ... ..The disk is not that ... there is no memory in fact, nobody wants to rearrange, the operating system is not that ... This is not even a collective farm, this is some sort of pigsty ...

That's all, my patience is over. I didn’t want to curse anymore, and the workers were just confronted ... with all these problems - they were staring blankly at the monitor and at my questions - why everything was so - either they were silent or just got up and left.

I really wanted to get Alexey out of the rack and ask my questions more firmly, but my son was with me and I didn’t want to beat a person with him, and later it would be very difficult for me to explain to a child why I did this ...

I left the store. What is the result? Nothing ... Killed resurrection, a dead mood and a frightened child who was traveling with his dad to buy a computer, and as a result became a witness to all this swine.
} {uMuK
Message#86
21.10.13, 10:39
to-to-to-to-cembll!
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1194
Check in: 06.07.09
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

Pasha_Moscow @ 10/19/2013, 19:16*
Here is my review of the company Utinet

+1 But I really wanted to take a water heater from them: D, they said everything would be tomorrow, but they called me back tomorrow night and said, excuse me, it will be only in 2 days, so how is that?

--------------------
Bogdan-sh
Message#87
23.10.13, 06:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 21.09.13
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082

Site:http://mtk-telefon.ru/

On October 14 of this year, I ordered the Ulefone U650 Android 4.2 MTK6589T 2GB 32GB FHD 6.5 "13.0MP smartphone from an online storehttp://mtk-telefon.ru/
Placed an order, paid 11,901 rubles to a bank card of Sberbank of Russia as suggested in the online store: Recipient: Andrey Kuzmin
Card number: 5469030010331965.
October 15, called the number listed in the online store: +7 (924) 3479639.
I was told that these phones are not available and will have to wait a week.
For the second time I called the same phone on October 21. I was told that they would clarify when the phone was delivered to me.
Since October 22, no one picks up the phone, they don’t answer the e-mail and that I don’t know with my money and telephone.
I believe that there is a fact of fraud.

Wrote a complaint to Rospotrebnadzor and the Department of Internal Affairs for the Amur region.

I am waiting for how events will develop further.
ulis89
Message#88
30.10.13, 12:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 30.06.08

Elike @ 09/21/2013, 21:38*
Writes on behalf of a certain Albina Pavlovich,
her email [email protected]
page to mail:http://my.mail.ru/mail/albinka.pavlovich
page in VK:http://vk.com/id222340608

http://www.r28.fssprus.ru/press-relizy/document21130570/
Ramzon12345
Message#89
30.10.13, 15:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 03.10.13

it's about the real a pavlovich, and the scammers took her name as a Tipo specialty bailiff and year stuck 75
lishynft
Message#90
02.11.13, 22:00
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 18.06.06
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Yesterday I took samssung galaxy s iii.
Although external signs of use are not detected, the phone is definitely used. I am sure of this for the following reasons:
1. First of all, after switching on, I tried to update the android to the current version (4.1.2), nothing happened. Broke, puzzled, what's the matter, I saw, among other programs, SuperSU and CWM, which indicates that the software has been modified outside the factory (flashing to custom).
2. After that, I began to look at the box and noticed that the control stickers were sticking.
photo stickers
Attached Image

In this regard, I asked to return the money or replace the phone with a new one. They offered to drive up and hand over the phone for a check, see if I could drop it or drown it (warning possible otmazy of the store about the offers made to me, I inform you - the conversation is recorded and analyzed). And even taking into account the checks they say that it will be possible to change the phone only next week. And I took it as a gift and I had to give it in a day. And how can zapadlo give? Considering that after 1 more day I am forced to leave, I do not count on a refund (although I sent a letter by registered mail to them).

The store itself: Trocadero LLC (name in RuNet: Call-shop.ru)
OGRN 1067757788801 Legal address: 2472, Moscow, Nakhimovsky Prospect, STR.1 tel. 8 (985) 198-68-42

Considering that the reviews in the Yandex market (and other similar resources) by the stores themselves, by adding 100,500 positive reviews, the following question was hammered.
TOHow to punish unscrupulous sellers without resorting to the courts and other costly (in time or money) methods?
Methods are reduced to violence and violations of the laws of the Russian Federation please do not offer.

Posted on 11/02/2013 22:00:

Post has been editedlishynft - 02.11.13, 22:01

--------------------
HP 6510, FS n560, Acer S200, Samsung galaxy, Acer iconia tab a501, Samsung galaxy note ii, Sony Z Ultra, nexus 5, sony z1 compact, sony zr, nexus 7 2013, YotaPhone 2, xiaomi mi4c, xiaomi mi max 32 , Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
yan_d
Message#91
03.11.13, 11:43
Alien among his
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6261
Check in: 07.02.07
Samsung Galaxy S10 Exynos

Call-shop.ru

Somehow they themselves are to blame no less, from the design / content / prices of this site smacks of a divorce per kilometer. And it’s not so difficult to determine which feedback is left, they are all like a blueprint - they praise the design, which is not there, praise the information content, which is not, etc.

How to punish unscrupulous sellers, without resorting to the courts and other costly (in time or money) methods?

No, just do not want to sue. You can unsubscribe at forums or in the same Yandex Market so that everyone can see

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F (Android 9) | Nintendo Switch (8.0.1)
maks2005
Message#92
10.11.13, 12:09
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1978
Check in: 26.09.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

There is such a type onsavagemessiahzine.com- DoCoMo.
Agreed to purchase samsung s4. He transferred the money and started .. then he needs somewhere, then traffic jams, then I will send tomorrow.
He opened the dispute in the pipe - now he cannot return the money because he does not have enough and he will return them .. then ... when he puts it on the card .. and now he cannot put them on the card again.
Look more closely with this person. Rather, what to watch - do not mess, and then repeat my purchase history :)

--------------------
S8 +
lishynft
Message#93
10.11.13, 21:08
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Yan_d @ 11/03/2013, 12:43*
How to blame themselves no less

Very "practical" advice.
What does Call-shop.ru and others like it do? Just counting on the fact that people, just like me, will not run on instances. All the same, I want to find an effective way to punish such sellers. You can certainly sue to spend a lot of time, etc., but you can somehow influence them.
Personally, I will try to track changes in store names, addresses, and phone numbers to constantly glorify them.

Post has been editedlishynft - 10.11.13, 21:12

--------------------
HP 6510, FS n560, Acer S200, Samsung galaxy, Acer iconia tab a501, Samsung galaxy note ii, Sony Z Ultra, nexus 5, sony z1 compact, sony zr, nexus 7 2013, YotaPhone 2, xiaomi mi4c, xiaomi mi max 32 , Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
nasekomoe
Message#94
15.11.13, 18:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 24.03.12

userdjadlibjahe indulges in that he asks for 500 rubles of an advance payment for sending by overlay) before payment he normally communicates, and after that he doesn’t (of course) send anything and is not going to). As people like me, it’s not at all clear that you can cheat on such pennies, I advise everyone to just be careful and buy only on normal trading floors))) Of course, you don’t feel that kind of money, but just remember that not all people are good as the majority, somehow you don’t really want to) And because of such people it’s more difficult to sell old devices, you’ll never want to get involved with such resellers)
terapefft
Message#95
20.11.13, 11:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 21.03.08
LG X Power K220DS

The user djadlibja does it by asking for 500 rubles of prepayment for sending with a overlay) communicates normally before payment, and after that it does not) of course it is not going to send anything). As people like me, it’s not at all clear that you can cheat on such pennies, I advise everyone to just be careful and buy only on normal trading floors))) Of course, you don’t feel that kind of money, but just remember that not all people are good as the majority, somehow you don’t really want to) And because of such people it’s more difficult to sell old devices, you’ll never want to get involved with such resellers)

something tells me that this is the same stuffed figureGyaurgiev92. The story is one to one. I sincerely hope that someday this schmuck will be punished
lebzboroda
Message#96
22.11.13, 20:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 827
Check in: 05.05.12
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

ALL THE ATTENTION NOW I WILL STOP THEIR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE OPERATOR OF THE SITE xiaomiworld.com THIS IS A FRAUD AND OUR COURSE OUR COUNTERBREAKERS ASK FOR MODERATORS HOW TO PLACE THIS ON THE SITE WITHOUT PEOPLE
Ivan:
hello

Welcome Ivan! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Operator. Currently in room: Operator, Ivan.

Operator:
i just disconnected
Ivan:
I want proof. Let me explain why it is suspicious. But you are afraid to order
Operator:
Jose della bosca
mi mi 2s fell from 40cm (a tablet) and it has a broken volume button,

热门 评论
说 这 挺 赞 的。
Tony king
写 评论 ...
Tony King not worry, xiaomiworld.com include after sales service, just contact our customer service.
取消 · · 1 · 14 小时 前
Xiaomi Cause we have no international market, if you buy the phone from the other shop rather than the official website: www.xiaomi.com, then we cant support the after-sale services
Operator:
here record from xiaomi, they knew us.
Operator:
proofs, we sell a hundred per day
Ivan:
this is the evidence?
Operator:
cause you don’t trust us.
Operator:
we have thousands of fans
Operator:
xiaomi fans group, google +, anythings we provided and follower. it's ok you choose by yourself.
Ivan:
you scammers. I will talk about it at all Russian forums. Russia closed for you
Operator:
you are Chinese, i can't find your IP
Operator:
you are inlegal
Ivan:
I am Russian
Ivan:
you have not provided any evidence that you are an international store
Operator:

������� download

Operator:
jsut fuck off
it just needs to fall off
Operator:
you are cheater
Operator:
your grammar is wrong in Russian
Operator:
i studied Russian for 2 years
Operator:
your ip is hidden
Ivan:
My ip is hidden because there are such settings in the antivirus
Operator:
GOD WILL PUBLISH YOU
Ivan:
and my Russian is much better than yours I do not express obscenities
Operator:
let you go to hell

ps i talked with xiaomi support i was told that they have no idea about this store.

Post has been edited-baw- - 22.11.13, 23:44
Reason for editing: censorship
lishynft
Message#97
30.11.13, 17:34
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Lshynft @ 11/10/2013, 22:08*
Call-shop.ru
Personally, I will try to track changes in store names, addresses, and phone numbers to constantly glorify them.

So, attention. These bad people changed their name. Now their name is Zvonok. The site address is the same. In YaMarket, reviews migrated from the old name. Do not buy anything from them.

--------------------
MOTODROID1234
Message#98
07.12.13, 23:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 692
Check in: 02.12.13
InFocus M2

Guys what do you think zakosal matplatu here on samsung agreed on the price by cash on delivery after all, it’s not the last week. Replies to QSM
chopinko
Message#99
23.12.13, 14:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 13.12.12

In russian from Google translate:

Dear friends,

Here is the story about the customer service they gave me:
I bought a Hero H7500 + from China24Shop.
Everything was in order, for about a month, when the phone suddenly started to turn off after 30-40 minutes in standby mode. tried to turn it on again -
could not. I had to take out the battery and put it back for the next power up.

This was not a battery problem because when I turned it on - the battery was 96% (with each of the batteries I received from China24shop).

I tried to cross over other Roma, 6-7 of them that were posted onsavagemessiahzine.com- but nothing helped. It turned off every time.
I sent him to Helen, received in 2 months (!)

Since you understand - nothing has changed!
they sent me the same phone, with the same problems - just lost 2 months without any problem solving.

today, they finally answered me and salgali INTO replied new.
The phone they sent me back was with the same scratches as mine, the same IMEI, the same call history with exact time stamps. Just Cheating!

I am not going to wait another 2 months for, until they “fix” it.

Until now - it turns out they are liars and fraudsters.

Just So that you all know:

DO NOT BUY from China24Shop!

Chopinko

English
Dear forum,

Here they gave me a customer service:
I bought Hero H7500 + from them.
It was the phone started to turn off
after 30-40 min of standby. Suddenly. I've tried to turn it on again -
with no luck. I had to take out the battery and put it back in order
to turn in on again.

It wasn’t a battery problem.

I've tried to flash other roms, 6-7 of them were posted onsavagemessiahzine.comforum - but nothing helped. It kept on turning off every time.
MONTHS (!!!) until i got the phone back.

Guess what - NOTHING CHANGED.
JUST WASTED 2 MONTHS

Then I’ve been told to me lies like:
We've repaired your phone etc ..

Phone scratches as mine,
IMEI, exact same timestamps. LIES LIES LIES ....

I’m not going to spend another 2 months for it.

Until now - it turns out they are liars and scammers.
Just to inform you all:

DO NOT BUY from China24Shop - If you don't want to get stung by them.

Chopinko

Post has been editeddem0na - 13.01.14, 22:26
start578
Message#100
13.01.14, 12:05
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 18.08.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

A person with your nickname evelone192 is registered on your site

I was recently thrown by this man for the sum of 150 UAH.

The amount is not large. but I do not want other people to fall for divorce.

I wanted to make a deal on this with him. Correspondence attached. Please respond.

Your message

Good afternoon, Exchange your Iphone or Samsung phones to my Galaxy Note 2 or Xbox slim 360 Freeboot 250Gb with 2 joysticks? In my ads.

Date: Jan 10, 13: 59Max_Sell_Mail

I can samsung on samsung and iphone white on xbox

To block
Date: Jan 10, 13: 59Your message

iPhone to be activated?

Date: Jan 10, 14: 02Max_Sell_Mail

yes, ohm that the second more than 4000 costs

To block
Date: Jan 10, 14: 05Your message

I would change this and that. Will you send the first one? I can throw 50 as an advance payment and a guarantee. and to boxing, I still have kinect if it is interesting on an expensive iPhone. either surcharge.

Date: Jan 10, 14: 06Max_Sell_Mail

1000 if pay extra ok

To block
Date: Jan 10, 14: 10Your message

1000 to think about it. And what about samsung?

Date: Jan 10, 14: 14Max_Sell_Mail

everything is cool with it, 1000 is the principle of the total price for 2 exchanges, everything is written as Samsung and everything is under warranty, ideally, foxtrot warranty, there is also a video of its performance

To block
Date: Jan 10, 14: 17Your message

It turns out I give my Note2 + case, x-box + kinect + 2 joysticks + 1000 UAH for your Black iPhone and Samsung. Right?

Date: Jan 10, 14: 18Max_Sell_Mail

Yes, well, Samsung has covers for 459 UAH, the iPhone is sealed

To block
Date: Jan 10, 14: 21Your message

I realized. It suits me, we can agree that you would be the first to send Phones. I can throw 50 UAH as a prepayment and a guarantee

Date: Jan 10, 14: 24Max_Sell_Mail

It is better, of course, to send a parcel on the same day with the inventory of the goods being shipped, but it is possible and so with prepayment, but not 50 UAH, and right now I will calculate on the website how much it will cost by weight to return

To block
Date: Jan 10, 14: 25Your message

Inventory to love, serials for consoles and Imei for phone

Date: Jan 10, 14: 27Max_Sell_Mail

Well, yes, the cost of prepayment will be 136 UAH, you can send 150 and take it away from surcharge

To block
Date: Jan 10, 14: 29Your message

OK.
Iphone this
http://simferopol.cri.slando.ua/obyavlenie/obmenyayu-iphone-5-16gb-black-ID8lk55.html#57eee8069f

Samsung This
http://simferopol.cri.slando.ua/obyavlenie/obmenyayu-novyy-samsung-galaxy-s4-black-ID8jyUx.html#57eee8069f

Both originals.

Give the card, name and phone. for Communication

Date: Jan 10, 14: 32Max_Sell_Mail

5168 7420 6367 3812 Elistratov Maksim 095 916 22 32
Write where to send, I can today if you translate

To block
Date: Jan 10, 14: 46Your message

Money left 150 UAH Ostryanskaya Irina Vladimirovna. Send by new post Dnipropetrovsk Branch 19 on panic 91 Ostryansky Ilya Nikolaevich 067-988-30-76. Imei of my samsung 354833056397850. Waiting for the declaration number

Date: Jan 10, 14: 58Max_Sell_Mail

okay, I'll get out of work later

To block
Date: Jan 10, 15:00 Your message

ok, I'm waiting

You cannot send a new message because the recipient has deleted his account.

Post has been editeddem0na - 13.01.14, 22:27
Reason for editing: spoiler
aikidoka88
Message#101
08.03.14, 13:27
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 13.07.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Hello, another scam! NickAndyfeer"Samsung Galaxy Note 3 sells. In general, the standard situation is full prepayment through the Golden Crown and silence.
Vladimir Kulbashnik, Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk region, Dneprodzerzhinsk city, Passport "KO - 036945".
In this regard, I am looking for people from Dnepropetrovsk or district. Respond please!

15 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.25.19, 00:59