> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Sound Effects | External noise when talking

Rep: (50)
Sound effects
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:15.07.2010

Attached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
When talking on the phone adds external sounds, such as alarm machine muuuuuuuuuu, a baby crying, etc. They are quite a lot of

P.S.
I do not plow, the sound on the other side is not heard: beee:

Homepage: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...alarm-nttE.aspx
Android Market: market: // details id = com.tmsoft.soundeffects?

Download:
Attached file_www.Softandroid.ru_sound_effects_1.2.apk(1.37 MB)

Rep: (5)
I remember such a function was gsmarte sometimes rescued))) it sounded a bit too realistic city) and this feature has been sewn into the firmware off
not be refused on the implementation of the norms under the android

Rep: (0)
Wow! If the program really works, I throw his omniyu2 and take the android!

Rep: (7)
I have the Nokia 3230 had a similar, worked perfectly in 2005 by far, and then it dawned on me that you can simply call in time to play sound files. It was fun.

Rep: (58)
Who - ever tried, if it works at all?
Is there a noise of the city, and the subway? : Blush:

at the time such a program be used on simbiane! rescued crazy! I worked before in the subway, so the recorder nazapisyval underground sounds (on the escalator with advertising, the next station is such a Sliding Doors, etc ..), and exhibited the desired audio when calling chief))) so being out of town, a barbecue or fishing, at a call from the chief of I)) is not even raise questions over whether at work)

Rep: (2)
The author, the program is not intended to create a "background" in conversation. In fact, just a set of samples.

Cryograph @ 19.7.10, 10:39*
The author, the program is not intended to create a "background" in conversation. In fact, just a set of samples.

Kick ........................

Rep: (86)
For me it would be better a program that simulates the silence, when the subway or on the street, and it is necessary otmazatsya that sick at home: D

Rep: (1)
And for this you need any of the Motorola devices for the last 3 years with CrystalTalk feature

It is working on Optimus ??

Rep: (134)
pasha2000, everything works well, a couple of times already otmazatsya))

Rep: (1)
How it works I do not understand? How to enable to simulate the sound during the call.

Rep: (-1)
Nonsense ... Program used for sound reproduction duration of 1-2 seconds ... i.e. no noise of the city, the metro is not present there. Just stupid sounds such as bell, bird, cry, etc. And it is not designed for the background during the conversation ...

Rep: (5)
who meet working - do not forget to unsubscribe in the subject line)

Why pretend? why just can not say as it is

Rep: (10)
true - the lot of strong, not all people have the courage and determination to respond to the full for their actions.

The program is necessary in our harsh times. : Yes2: I wonder who ever tried to make a normal or hardware does not allow?

Rep: (6)
Nothing's new on this subject does not appear?

I want to work

Do nothing?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 20:42