> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ktodo | software for creating notes

Rep: (1941)
Ktodo
Version: 1.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:15.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Yes
Description:
A simple program for creating notes.

Features:
possibly drag notes left and right
when you drag the title to the left - you read / edit the note; when you drag the title to the right - you delete it, within 3 seconds you can return by pressing the back button.

To display tasks on the desktop there are widgets - 2x2 and 2x1.

Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.kos.ktodo/
Android Market: market: // details? id = com.kos.ktodo

Download:
Attached fileKTodo_1.4.1.apk(100.56 KB)

Attached Image

Post has been editedOrldim - 15.07.10, 19:00

Rep: (545)
X10 - installation error

Rep: (4)
Show plz an error (using logcat from SDK or aLogcat from market).

Rep: (7)
Do not install on HTC Tattoo, writes:"The Ktodo application could not be installed on this phone."

there, probably, android earlier than 2.1?

Rep: (0)
awesome program, but a few flaws I found:
1) does not start after reboot
2) 2x2 - the maximum size of the widget, it really lacks 3x2 or 4x2
3) to remove it very far, you need to move the task. my screen is already ending, and she’s a hop! - and returned to the place. a half shift is enough.

Post has been editedsemi.90 - 12.10.10, 23:48

1: can be more detailed, how to reproduce? Widget not starting or program itself? Does anything write?
2: in 1.4.6 added 2x4
3: if the movement is sharp, then you can hold it very close with your finger, then it will fly by itself.

Rep: (45)
kos, thanks for the program! A couple of wishes.
1) Add the item to add a task to the menu, where all the editing options would immediately exist. The quick add line is nice, of course, but you have to reopen the task right away to set the date or note.
2) [subject to item 1] Option to hide the line for quick adding a task
3) Prioritize somehow more clearly, but now you really need to peer.
In general, a good program, the interface is minimalistic and pleasant, the widget is normal.

these are quite serious alterations, quickly (and indeed =) I do not promise.
Suggestions on how to do something more clearly are welcome.

Rep: (0)
after a reboot, it says, "Ktodo application stopped unexpectedly. Try again." we click "close forcibly - and on the desktop instead of the widget - a gray square and the inscription" download widget ".
By the way, lay out 1.4.6 in the subject, please

Semi.90 @ 10/19/2010, 10:11 PM*
after a reboot, it says, "Ktodo application stopped unexpectedly. Try again." we click "close forcibly - and on the desktop instead of the widget - a gray square and the inscription" download widget ". By the way, lay out 1.4.6 in the subject, please

I had the same thing on “fire” only with “STICY NOTES” the widget disappeared after rebooting the device, later it appeared but ... already without my notes (

The problem was resolved after a recent system update. Sticks work with a bang!

climax: in 1.5, you can enter the task and drag the "aha" button to the left to immediately get into full editing. For priorities for mass requests, added a colored bar to the left.

semi.90: I can do nothing without having a normal bug report. Either send a crash report using the built-in tools, or send a stealth trace from aLogcat to your mail. I can’t put the latest version in the header, probably I need to ask the admins to make the topic curator.

Kos, thanks for the strips. But I can’t drag the Add button to the left ...

first you need to enter a description of the task

it turned out now. will go as an alternative solution. thank!

Rep: (3)
Lay out someone nid v.1.5.1. According to the link from the program’s website to the Market, he writes: "Not found"!

1.5.1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3311440/ktodo.apk

Rep: (3)
kos, thank you!

Rep: (12)
Thanks, the program is excellent: thank_you:
it would be great to change the font size, but so super!

Thanks for the program! Excellent! Replaces the one that was in the standard for optimus 2.1

OutLaw123, font size can be changed to 1.5.5

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 06:45