> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Widgetlocker Lockscreen | good blocking screen to be mounted widgets

Rep: (96)
Widgetlocker lockscreen
Version: 2.4.3

Last update of the program in the header:14.12.2013

Tags: llll Locker

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Lock screen widgets to be mounted.

Description:
  • You can be put on any unlocking button or the "home" or "back"
  • Support for different themes
  • You can put any widget (widgets do not work with scrolling)
  • There is a shortcut on the lock switch (add on the desktop)
  • You can add your own sliders and assign with current when you drag the slider (you can add more than one slider)
  • and much more

This screen unlock I liked the fact that you can add any widgets - needed opportunity.

Frequent Problem 1:
- You receive a standard blocker first, then vidzhetloker.
- It happens only when you push off - on almost immediately. In vidzhetlokera menu has a point where it is described.
2 common problem:
- Telephone wakes up by pressing any button
- If the standard blocker off - and it will wake up. (Probably cut off by a No Lock / Switch Pro and other similar prog or vidzhetlokera menu has such an item)

How to install themes?
Install themes in two ways:
- download a program itself (long tap, a slider>>download the theme) orhttp://widgetlocker.teslacoilsw.com/and then run the file from the phone and opened using vidzhetlokera (you will be prompted to select vidzhetloker and installed automatically)

- Or to put zip file in /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes/ (for example: "/sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes/moya-super-tema.wltheme.zip")

Once installed the theme; long tap on vidzhetlokera screen, then slide your>>in the middle there is a drop-down list between the sliders.
Here the step by step instructions in the screen, showing how to put the right topic
HOW TO RAISE ANOTHER slider / theme?
How to put a different slider / topic?

1. Download from here or another resource desired theme (download here if you need to then unpack a large file to get a folder with a bunch of those in a .zip archive)
2. Throws topic themes folder located here: /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes/ (for example: "/sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes/moya-super-tema.wltheme.zip ")
Attached Image

3. Run a shortcut Vidzhetloker
Attached Image

4. long to keep your finger on the screen
Attached Image

5. Select "His slider"
Attached Image

6. Click here here
Attached Image

7. Select the desired topic
Attached Image

8. You can pull the slider and assign another action
Attached Image

9. Click to save
Attached Image

drag the slider to the right place if you are not standing there
That's it!
Attached Image

Why is the screen half-darkened and how to fix?
It's only vidzhetlokera settings, you can change here: Settings>>Appearance>>background shading
Attached Image

How to hide the notification bar?
Very easy! settings>>Appearance>>Hide Notifications panel

ADW Notifier does not work / How to set up?
Initially, make sure that the ADW Notifier is installed on your phone (this is a separate program)
Check:
1. In the phone settings tick the accessibility.
Attached Image

2. Make sure that ADW Notifier settings in Gmail app, SMS app, Calls app identifies the application (you can choose any, here you simply specify where it will appear with the number indicator)
3. In order to display on the slider to choose the appropriate action, such as to indicate missed calls, the action of the slider should be "Telephone"

What is Home Helper?
Home Helper takes control button Home, ie If the screen is locked, pressing the home will not turn Vidzhetloker

How to create your theme?
The easiest way is to set the theme of Invisible Tabs and just put a slider icon (.png file with transparency)
A little more description under a spoiler
How to create your theme?
Description of the author (in English, will have time to translate it) HEREhttp://widgetlocker.teslacoilsw.com/themes...reating-themes/

Here children are divided into different themes and discuss themModification of the lock screen

I will try to explain briefly

This is done not so difficult. Below attached files ready themes. This standard ZIP files that are png files.
ATTENTION! ZIP file should end like this (without the spaces): "name-fayla.wltheme.zip" or simply "name-fayla.zip"
If you are using the "name-fayla.wltheme.zip", the list of topics (in the program) will appear as "name of file", and if you are using a "name-fayla.zip" that will be displayed as "name-fayla.zip "

Now the structure of the folders in the archive. The archive must be a folder with the name of the theme (you can with spaces), and it must be kept png files. What should be the name of the file to speak for very long, it is best to download a couple of files below and you will understand how it is necessary.
There are two types of sliders: usual and iphone. The main difference is bysota slider. Height normal: 140/142 pixel. Height iphone slider 80 pixels.

Stretching drawings.
There is such a thing as the Nine-Patchhttp://developer.android.com/guide/topics/...html#nine-patch. In short, the image indicates where you can stretch the image. But in vidzhetlokere used Three-Patch. Almost the same as the Nine-Patch only stretched in one direction.

Here a few themes from the author's website (ready for installation, or simply unzip to review)
several themes from the author's website
Android Generic:Attached fileAndroidGeneric.wltheme.zip(249.48 KB)

Invisible Tabs:Attached fileInvisible_Tabs.wltheme.zip(54.57 KB)

PacMan:Attached filePacMan.wltheme.zip(12.77 KB)

Minimal Mod:Attached fileMinimal_Mod.wltheme.zip(113.77 KB)

Moto Generic:Attached fileMotoGeneric.wltheme.zip(37.58 KB)

Video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5LsefcHgvY

Changelog: http://teslacoilsw.com/widgetlocker/changelog
Homepage: http://teslacoilsw.com/widgetlocker
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...sw.widgetlocker

Download:
Version: 2.4.3 (without checking the license): Widgetlocker Lockscreen (Post Nikita55222 # 29008937)
Version: 2.4.3: Widgetlocker Lockscreen (Post # 27609669)
Version: 2.4.3 Mod: Widgetlocker Lockscreen (Post Cobra111111 # 40349110)
Collection of themes for Widgetlocker Lockscreen (168 pieces) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/888734/Widgetlocker_Themes.zip
More topics (50 pieces) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/907370/Widgetlocker_Themes_50_.zip
Search and discussion topics:Widgetlocker Themes

Past versions:
Version: 2.4.2: Widgetlocker Lockscreen (Post # 26062614)
Version: 2.4.1 Final: Widgetlocker Lockscreen (Post # 25125540)
Version: 2.4.1 Beta 2: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3453680/WidgetLocker_2.4.1beta2.apk
Version: 2.4 Final: Widgetlocker Lockscreen (Post # 23923411)
Version: 2.4.1 Beta 1: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3448531/WidgetLocker_2.4.1beta1.apk
Version: 2.4beta8: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2798181/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker-1.apk
Version: 2.3.2: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2272965/WidgetLocker+Lockscreen+v2.3.2.apk
Version: 2.3.2 beta 2: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2101402/WidgetLocker+v2.3.2beta2.apk
Version: 2.3.2 beta 1: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2075620/WidgetLocker_2.3.2beta1.apk
Version: 2.3.1: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2021634/WidgetLocker.apk
Version: 2.2.7: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1810127/WidgetLocker_2.2.7.apk
Version: 2.2.6 Cracked: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1705241/WidgetLocker_Lockscreen_v2.2.6_Cracked.apk
Version: 2.2.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1639754/WidgetLocker_Lockscreen_v2.2.4.zip
Version: 2.2.3 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1376061/WidgetLocker_Lockscreen_v2.2.3.apk
Version: 2.2.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1236268/WidgetLocker_Lockscreen_v2.2.1.apk
Version 2.2.1 some time flies by posting on the site developer.
Output two: buy the full version in the Market, or use the old 2.1.0

Version: 2.2.0 WidgetLocker_Lockscreen_v2.2.0.apk
Version: 2.1.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/985295/WidgetLocker_Lockscreen_v2.1.0.apk
Version: 2.0.2 Widgetlocker Lockscreen (Post # 6986213)
Version: 2.0 RC2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/850732/WL_2.0rc2x.apk
version: 2.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/858908/WidgetLocker_2.0.apk
Version 1.2.8.1 RUS (without ads): Version 1.2.8.1 RUS (no ads)
Attached fileWidgetLocker.v1.1.1.apk(450.33 KB)
Attached fileWidgetLocker_1.2.6.apk(1.24 MB)
Attached fileWidgetLocker.1.2.6.1.apk(1.26 MB)
Attached fileWidgetLocker1.2.7.apk(1.33 MB)
Attached fileWidgetLocker_1.2.7_FC_fixes__Localizations__Force_portrait_or_landscape__Other_fixes.apk(1.26 MB)
Attached fileWidgetLocker_1.2.8.apk(1.38 MB)
Attached fileWidgetLocker_1.2.8.1.apk(1.4 MB)

Post has been editeddva974 - 09.04.17, 16:22
Reason for editing: Tags, edit

Rep: (0)
I have the same ... especially not interfere, but the bug. Although I understand the developer is not a Russian, and it is doubtful that it is present on this page.

Rep: (158)
Attached filecom.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker_1.2.5.apk(858.49 KB)

Fixed animation and HTC Desire Service.

Rep: (10)
True. Weather fiksd. What is a bug with an alarm clock in dezaer was I do not know.

Rep: (59)
yes of course convenient softina, any tough plant unlock key twice klatsnul block and not in the blind just shine :)
tell me, why are missed calls in the XTC Noah blocking I did not appear on the Same With galaktis? You may need to put the full of the widget?

Rep: (1)
Do not block the top bar :(

Rep: (951)
irbis-7
This is configured.

Rep: (40)
Dragon Master @ 25.8.10, 19:54*
This is configured.

And it is possible more precisely? I did not find it. :(

Rep: (134)
irbis-7 @ 25/08/10, 18:22*
Do not block the top bar

Watch here:
Settings ->Lock & Feel ->Hide Notification Bar

Post has been editedDukeN - 25.08.10, 20:25

Rep: (1)
DukeN @ 26.8.10, 0:24*
Hide Notification Bar

This option hides the bar. And I would like it to show up, but did not turn around, as usual lokskrine.

irbis-7 @ 26/08/10, 3:56*
And I would like to display it, but did not turn around, as usual lokskrine

Well, if you want to display, then there are 2 ways:
- or put up with the fact that the bar is available
- either make the call blocking all widgets, by Toggle Interactions ... For more details seeHere

Post has been editedDukeN - 26.08.10, 11:04

DukeN @ 26.8.10, 11:03*
make the call blocking all widgets, by Toggle Interactions

No, it does not help. Notification Bar is not a widget.

Nomad14 @ 26.8.10, 12:09*
No, it does not help

Hmm ... I checked, yes really Bar is not blocked ... :(
Then accept the current :-)

Post has been editedDukeN - 26.08.10, 11:18

Rep: (8)
Iiihaaaa !!! Prog just 5 points !!! I did not even know that this can be! Straight widgets throws very prog!
In general, the case as follows:
On the Legend simply no problems !!! Everything is customizable, intuitive interface is completely understandable (if not, in the previous pages is given translation), it drove under him all night and this morning a little and was left a happy! I will see over charging (battery devouring prog), but I'm sure that many do not devour, because System Panel Seems that takes only 15 MB, which is exactly the same as you need to work to stitch!
Author respektuha and the plus! Other participants thank you for the message, for reading the whole topic I have found little things. who finished the program from the ideal to the (IMHO)!
PS thanks alsoDukeN Who advised her to some topic!

Rep: (96)
DukeN @ 26.8.10, 14:13*
Quote (Nomad14 @ 26.8.10, 12:09)
No, it does not help
Hmm ... I checked, yes really Bar is not blocked ...
Then accept the current

There are two solutions:
- write the developer, but it is the audacity - the program is not popupali! : Lol: (although buy something ...)
- or to put any widget simulator status bar<= Not seen more of this

first embodiment will be reliable

-------
P.S. if someone is waiting for video instructions about which he wrote earlier, then sorry, I did not have time (I was in a couple of thousand km. from the house) will be in early September

Rep: (3)
On my Desire (Android 2.2 rooted) is not blocked by a long press on the power button. As a result, if it is the longest press accident occurs, there is a menu where all the buttons (hardware and painted in the a menu) is not blocked. Long press on the "house" is also not blocked. In general, the blocker is not doing its direct responsibility. It is only on Desire or only on Android 2.2 or anywhere? It makes sense to the developer to write?

Long pressing on-off button (and the subsequent dialogue) is not blocked in any blocker, even in his home - a feature OSes.

Post has been editedNomad14 - 31.08.10, 15:08

Rep: (3)
That's the whole point, that in the native (HTC Sense) all blocked. While it may well be that this really need special privileges, which can not receive third-party programs.

Rep: (10)
So after all, the legend can be achieved off a standard lock for incoming calls? To move the slider - for a release in one direction, for receiving the other
Another would be a thrill to hang a program on the slider - the end of the conversation, not to razlochivat->finish razgovor->lochit->clean in your pocket
Only here I do not know a Can someone tell me?

Post has been editedalex3do - 31.08.10, 21:20

Rep: (0)
Thank you for the program, and to all who helped with the settings. But the official 2.1 on the HTC Hero it is certainly flies standard lock anyway. After unlocking the screen turn off, turn on. It appears on the desktop, and unlock the native after vidzhetloker, with an interval of half a second. Then if you also include continuously, turn off the screen, will be the desktop and then have vidzhetloker.
And yes, it is a pity there is no possibility to hide the status bar.

2shenka @ 4.9.10, 0:55*
And yes, it is a pity there is no possibility to hide the status bar.

Yes, we take a closer look in the settings.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/20, 17:46