> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TheftAlert (former TheftAlarm) | simple program for a new SIM alert

Rep: (37)
TheftAlert
(Former TheftAlarm)
Version: 2.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:23.02.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A simple program for a new SIM alerts.
Set up only in the phone's memory.

Description:
The program is designed to assist in the search for the phone when it is stolen / lost.

Everything works this way:
The setup made the allowed SIM card and phone numbers to which to send SMS messages.
After downloading the program, the system reads the IMSI number of the current SIM card.
If such IMSI is in the list of allowed, it displays a notification that the SIM is checked and the program ends.
If this IMSI is not in the permitted list, then send SMS messages to the configured phone numbers.

If for some reason the message is not sent (no signal network enabled Air mode and so on. P.), The program will try to send it again after 10 seconds and it will be repeated before the SMS will not be sent.

Thus, in the case of missing device can learn the phone number of a subscriber who uses your machine.

Among other programs TheftAlert distinguished by the fact that it is simple, it does not have any (possibly unnecessary) functions.

List of changes:
v1.1
- Added code to kill its process. Following the withdrawal of the notification program is killing its process after 10 seconds (notification disappears).
- The program also kills your process when you enter an incorrect password, and when you press the "back".
- Fixed the program reaction to the IMSI = null. Now the program works correctly, if enabled flight mode, there is no SIM card or other network errors.
- Translated the string "SIM check OK"
v1.2
- Added Greek translation (thanks dancer_69 from xda)
- Small cosmetic optimization
v1.3
- Create apk with translations in: Russian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish. Thanks to the people from the xda.
v1.4
- Improved read IMSI code. Now, if the program can not read the IMSI when the system boots
(This may be due to the inclusion of air-mode, introducing user PIN / PUK or for other reasons), it will try to do it every 10 seconds.
- Now SMS includes IMSI SIM cards inserted and phone IMEI
- From this version apk will contain only English and Russian languages, because it's hard to divide the program into multiple apk with different languages, and make one with all the apk translations - burden the package. sorry
v1.5
- SMS text changed to "stranger inserted SIM" in England. version: "Phone is turned on Unknown SIM inserted."
v1.6
- Now on Android 2.2 notification disappears along with a slew process.
- Minor code optimization
v1.7
- Fixed the program on Android 1.5. The program works on all versions of Android.
- Optimized sms sending code
v1.8
- Ability to send the coordinates obtained by the information from the base stations of the operator (currently only for Russia and CIS countries)
(Receive a cell information (MCC, MNC, CID, LAC) and the coordinates (latitude and longitude) of the second SMS);
- Intelligent system to send alarm SMS
(Waits, if there is no network signal, turns off the Air mode if it is enabled, try several times to access the internet to get the coordinates,
the program does not fall into unexpected situations, but merely excludes from the SMS that data that could not get ...);
- Black background on the screen, enter your password;
- Storing the password in an encrypted form;
- Minor interface changes.
- An advanced version of the program does not work on Android 1.5, sorry.I'm working on it.
v1.9
- Now positioning work in any country.
- In a disturbing SMS added information about the accuracy of the coordinates (Acr).
- Improved code.
v1.9.1
- Fixed problem with inactive check "alerts are enabled."
- Fixed crashes that I know the program. The program now runs stably.
- Tweaked incorrect acronym in the menu.
This version works on all phones. Personally I tested on Acer Liquid A1 and the Samsung Galaxy R GT-I9103.
v2.0
- Added tracking function for hot SIM-card change.
- Fixed errors when you turn off the flight mode on Android 4.2.2
- GUI fixes.
- Minor improvements.

Problems:
Click "List of allowed SIM card" or "The list of phone numbers" - there is a black screen ... What to do?
Press the hardware button MENU

Developer: Artem Pinchuk
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...Alert&hl=ru
Google Play Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...rtPro&hl=ru

Russian interface: Yes

You are welcome:
- Do not ask me how to install apk package
Thank you for understanding.

Download:
Version: 2.0.1 TheftAlert (former TheftAlarm) (Post VovanNK # 47369570)

Past versions

Post has been editedArtem_092 - 20.03.19, 05:08
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (3)
stolen - and wipe all;)

Rep: (35)
God saves man, who save himself. not just conceive before turning to make a wipe

angel_form @ 15.7.10, 0:52*
stolen - and wipe all

It is understood that a skilled thief, bypass any protection. Even if the program build into the firmware, then there is a thief who pereproshot apparatus after the theft.

Calculation goes on conventional Gopnik

Rep: (12)
programm is not much eats battery and memory?

kL () p @ 15.7.10, 20:57*
programm is not much eats battery and memory?

She then eat once =)
After the SIM boot is checked, then the service is stopped. So we can say that softina absolutely nothing eats.

I assume that you tell me now that after downloading a task manager to see if the process hangs in the memory.
So I answer: Android manages memory itself, when the service stops, its process will hang until the android does not need to kill him. When he hangs it completed the battery does not have memory, and occupies little Pts.

P.S .: tested the program only on your Acer Liquid (2.1 Eclair). Unsubscribe to work on other devices, please

Rep: (804)
Artom_092 @ 15/07/10, 15:15*
his process will hang until the android does not need to kill him. When he hangs it completed the battery does not have memory, and occupies little Pts.

Duc, you can manually force the nail, if you really need:
http://developer.android.com/reference/and...va.lang.String)

Posted 15-07-2010, 20:02:

anegine @ 14.7.10, 19:38*
not just conceive before turning to make a wipe

wipe still need to know how to do.
safe mode still somehow easier ...

thevery @ 16.7.10, 4:02*
you can manually force nailed

Well it is clear that it is possible. Well, if you need much, then I can work on it.

thevery @ 16.7.10, 4:02*
safe mode still somehow easier ...

Tell me, what kind of safe mode?

Rep: (11)
When changing SIM cards, saw no obstacles to the further use of the machine ...

KAMuK @ 17.7.10, 20:51*
When changing SIM cards, saw no obstacles to the further use of the machine ...

Description of the program is written in the header:
Artom_092 @ 07/15/10, 0:36*
The setup made the allowed SIM card and phone numbers to which to send SMS messages.
After downloading the program, the system reads the IMSI number of the current SIM card.
If such IMSI is in the list of allowed, it displays a notification that the SIM is checked and the program ends.
If this IMSI is not in the permitted list, then send SMS messages to the configured phone numbers.

And it is necessary to prevent? What for? This will force a "new" phone user to carry it to the service and reflash

Artom_092,
Then cant sms .. any SMS not received ..

+79047..
HCC Tatarstan ..

Post has been editedKAMuK - 17.07.10, 19:06

KAMuK @ 18.7.10, 3:06*
Then cant sms .. any SMS not received ..

+79047..
HCC Tatarstan ..

Check the "Notification on" cost?

Artom_092,
Yes.

Rep: (0)
And when the program checks the sim card and in case of discrepancy sends SMS, it works in Safe Mode, or hidden in the tray can be seen that there is a check of SIM cards and the data was sent to another cell phone?

KAMuK @ 18.7.10, 21:33*
Artom_092,
Yes.

Strangely, just specifically checked on your machine, everything works fine.

Posted 19-07-2010, 2:48:

Artom_092 @ 07/19/10, 10:46*
And when the program checks the sim card and in case of discrepancy sends SMS, it works in Safe Mode, or hidden in the tray can be seen that there is a check of SIM cards and the data was sent to another cell phone?

Everything is hidden in the "tray" can be seen only when the SIM notification is true, let the user know that he's set up correctly and no SMS is not gone.

Rep: (1)
And where is the guarantee that this program does not refer to the example of every twenty-inclusion of Smart SMS to a paid service? And he starts to do it for example after a month of use, so to speak, in order that the owner would have relaxed and stopped to watch. A lot of money to remove and will not)))), so it was quite noticeable.
Such guarantees do not!
Hello ;)

Rep: (-1)
Very good sense sewn in the program ... because we do not have the euro Union and through Bear blochat not .... it's really to help the victims !! developed +

SergNV_O2 My friend and what hinders it is done in other programs ??? a task killer .., guides, office viewer, games, etc?

What taskillery, conductors ofisvyuvery games during the installation does not ask you for permission to send SMS program, and you do not answer "Yes" ... only and all;)

Post has been editedSergNV_O2 - 19.07.10, 16:52

Rep: (0)
On my in Nokia 6630 like the program was.
So I tell you, I dropped a hundred, and the people who saw it - zakrysil my phone. Well, here situatsiya- with weaving, I said good-bye, and then my wife's room number it comes simkarty. I'm calling him, took on a bluff, but it changes the sim card to another. I once again on his new number calling - he shocked shorter obos ... Xia. Intimidated his secular type I: met - took his body, even his gruzanul.

Rep: (1319)
SergNV_O2,
And where is the guarantee that the Google, using its built-in camera phone for you in the closet not spies? Let us leave these conjectures. You always have a choice - to use the program or not to use. 100% proof nobody will give you, if the program is not open source. So just make a choice.

If a program to put a store, not to swing at the direct level of security higher. If someone keeps track of what the program sends an unauthorized SMS and thus there is a theft of money that Google remotely remove this program from all phones.
I do not mind the idea of ​​a program is very useful, just need to legalize it in the store thus increasing its credibility.

P.S. Paranoid is not born, they become ... unfortunately influenced by meetings with the scammers.

Post has been editedSergNV_O2 - 20.07.10, 00:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 6:56