> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Simply Music Player | Simple music player

Rep: (22)
Simply music player
Version: 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:8.07.2010

Attached Image

Russian interface: Unknown
Description:
a simple music player, the main advantage of Russian reads tags without kryakozyabi

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...mpulseapps.simplemusic
Developer: Impulse Apps

Download:
Attached fileSimply_Music_1.4.0.apk(446.87 KB)

Post has been editedCyberbob - 29.09.14, 14:48
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (4)
Ehh, would be in the DoubleTwist support for the Russian encoding, and then there partially reads, partially no = (I do not tear from the twist

Rep: (0)
I am quite satisfied with the standard player, and I pre-edit the kryakozyabry in the tags on my computer with the help ofMP3Tag

Similarly, the program is very convenient.

A terrible program ... All tracks in one bottle .. Small font, no sorting. The only plus is the support of the encoding .. I do not advise you to use it only for this ..

Rep: (1)
Of course, changing the encoding in tags is easier than finding a normal player. If only the number of songs is not measured in gigabytes ... c)

Rep: (52)
The problem is inflated. Once threw all 6 music music with Cyrillic tag on the night at Tagscan and went to sleep. In the morning there was already a normal display of Cyrillic tags in any player.

Rep: (107)
Not much not in the topic, guys once the topic went about the encoding, may you advise a good prog on the PS to change the tags so that it would change them automotively if you need them in the internet: rolleyes: is there something similar? ;)

Just awesome player! : thank_you :: yes2:

It is necessary only to do it a little bit later.

Now he is under the structure

Artist 1.
Song 1.
Song 2.
Artist 2.
Song 1.
Song 2.

Shows
Song 1.
Song 1.
Song 2.
Song 2.

And it is necessary to also like in folders

Song 1.
Song 2.
Song 1.
Song 2.

And it will be great in general.

Rep: (2)
Excellent player, main plus - small-sized. For a long time they used. Simple as 3 kopecks). Now I moved to Playerpro, Simply Music Player left as a spare.

Is it only on an SD card music can see?

Rep: (5)
Uraa, thank you very much, a very comfortable player and a huge plus that Windows encoding supports, and then not hunt every song to recode.

Rep: (1)
The player is interesting. It reads more on directories (respectively by folders)
Here are only support for formats ((

Rep: (12651)
LinkGoogle play

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 11:21