poksh's IconHelper | Utility to glass icons

Rep: (53)
[Digest_title] poksh's IconHelper [/ digest_title]
Version: 0.03 (Win32) and 0.15 (WinMobile6.5)

Last update of the program in the header:08.04.2012

mobile version
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
[Digest_description] software for rapid "glass" icon in the Start menu WM 6.5.x. Redraw icon, taking as a basis the original image, sewn into EXE, and adds it to a special registry key. Also it makes it easy to assign a picture. It works with the program icon, and Section settings. [/ Digest_description]

To get a glazed icon for the program, you must:
  1. copy the mobile version of the application on the device
  2. select the appropriate template (for example, see.branch glass masters) And put it in a folder with the application as template.png, or under any name in the My Documents
  3. launch the app, select the icon and try to glaze;)
Opportunities:
  • Working with icons like programsand settings the Start menu
  • Automatic selection of the size of icons under Start menu settings (taken from the file CPR)
  • Ability to specify the size of the icons manually
  • Switchable reflection of the glazing
  • Choosing your templates for application under the icon and on top of it (PNG, or GIF)
  • Possibility to glaze your image (PNG, or GIF)
  • The opportunity to choose as their icons image (will be copied to the folder with the program icon)
  • Ability to roll back to the first designated icon
  • The ability to remove a reference to the designated icon from the registry

BB version
Attached Image

Description:
To get a glazed icon for the program, you must:
  1. copy its binary on BB
  2. select the appropriate template (for example, see.branch glass masters)
  3. treat them this utility

Opportunities:
  • Working with EXE, DLL, PNG, GIF (without animation)
  • Choosing your template (PNG, or GIF)
  • Selection of the final icon size - 45x45, 128x128or said manually

Select the first icon (with the possible problems, and then make a choice of the products), as far as possible not to 32x32, and 64x64.
Of course, not perfect finish,master PhotoshopThey will do better (at least more interesting to be able to formalize reflection, taking into account the characteristics of the image, and a prototype for the icon can pick up better quality). Of course, if you need the image stylization - better to turn to him, the program only works with the original icon.
Requires .NET 2.0 for Win32 and .NET 3.5 for WinMobile6 (possibly altered under 2.0)

Compatibility: WM 6.5.x

Download:
EXE or archive for Win32:
v0.02Attached fileIconHelper.rar(6.06 KB)
v0.03Attached fileIconHelper.Win.zip(6.87 KB)

EXE or trackback to WinMobile6:
v0.14Attached fileIconHelper.Mobile.cab(347.93 KB)
v0.15Attached fileIconHelper.Mobile.v0_15.cab(469.12 KB)

Post has been editedpoksh - 08.04.12, 05:50
Reason for editing: v0.03

Rep: (251)
Useful program for sloths.
And you can do what she would, as a source code PNG files accepted, not only exe and dll?

Nik-on @ 9.7.10, 14:43*
And you can do what she would, as a source code PNG files accepted, not only exe and dll?

is ready

Post has been editedpoksh - 09.07.10, 17:48

Rep: (251)
poksh @ 9.7.10, 18:30*
is ready

It works fine. : Clap:

Rep: (0)
oh, how beautiful! also I want this !! just me voprosets: what is a "binary", please tell me?

litera13 @ 13.7.10, 15:39*
and what is "binary", please tell me?

most often it is exe-file with the program. lies either in a separate folder in the program files on the device or the memory card, depending on the installation, or windows.

Rep: (206)
And it does not plan to PDA?

krshnv @ 20.7.10, 12:25*
And it does not plan to PDA?

planned, the process goes, but there are some technical difficulties.

Rep: (171)
gratitude expressed. 1.5 days did pack 340 icons. done in the style of DINIK wm_standart. I can lay out.
I wanted to make a colored pattern, but the question came. reflection where does? conceived so? I had nalozhil color on the glass (for the new package).
everything goes according to plan?

sib.rock @ 23.7.10, 21:14*
reflection where does? conceived so?

Yes, so it is conceived :)
and what is wrong? laid out screens, if sloppy work

there was a mobile version: rolleyes:

Rep: (587)
M

Post has been editeddboris - 26.07.10, 19:44

Rep: (770)
poksh,
The program is very successful.
Several requests.
Can I make the program
1. in the WM version took a picture for nahlobuchivaniya of dll'ki, in which you can cramsome blanks template or from a folder with icons.
2. Add the selection function, make the imposition kartitinki template above or below the main picture.
Well, like, I put a substrate, and then glazed.

Post has been editedpetruha_ke - 27.07.10, 14:44

petruha_ke @ 27.7.10, 12:39*
in the WM version took a picture for nahlobuchivaniya of dll'ki, in which you can cram a few blanks template or from a folder with icons.

you can make a choice of templates according to the "list of recent" + "to select a new" standard proven solution
petruha_ke @ 27.7.10, 12:39*
Add selection function, make the imposition kartitinki template above or below the main picture

Now in version WB icon stupidly drawn on the template (will correct)
in the version for WM in fact, too, but the reflection is only drawn on the transparent pixels in the template. for pieces of glass in a frame (with transparent middle) turns exactly icon under glass, but if the pattern is simply a translucent squares - the icon will be stupid on top, and mirroring will not.
alternatively - to make the two patterns, the substrate and the glazing. think about it, the only thing - it is necessary to read, how to manually color translucent overlay on the device does not get to say stupid picture "is rendered on top" in order not to lose the alpha channel.

Rep: (2280)
program for KMC super:) It is only glass icons from the Windows / Main Menu / Programs, but sees there is not all as it is to overcome the glass on WM6.5.5, QVGA??
P.S. and on a device with WM6.5, WVGA does not run the program ...

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedprostopux07 - 08.08.10, 20:25
Reason for editing: В®

new mobile version
  • support icons for settings
  • ability to specify, apply, or to enclose the glass

Posted 09-08-2010, 7:54:

prostopux07 @ 7.8.10, 15:31*
program for KMC super:) It is only glass icons from the Windows / Main Menu / Programs, but sees there all how to overcome it?
Try the new version

prostopux07 @ 7.8.10, 15:31*
and on a device with WM6.5, WVGA does not run the program ...
It does not change the icon or does not run? It gives an error?

I downloaded the 0.03, that's the same thing, a mistake vydaet.NET 3.5 is on my two devaysakh
0.03 Now the glass all :) Besides folders ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedprostopux07 - 09.08.10, 13:16
Reason for editing: В®

prostopux07 @ 9.8.10, 10:47*
downloaded 0.03, the same thing here, gives an error

a problem with one of the shortcuts.
uploaded a new version, try it. if you will give another error - Throw screen.

0.04 What then issued a couple of windows (Process which kills?), Run normally) but throughout the entire glazing WM load over krutilsya..no glazed :)

new version - now available in the mobile version glazing PNG and GIF images, as well as the opportunity to choose an arbitrary picture as icons

Posted 10-08-2010, 7:21:

prostopux07 @ 9.8.10, 16:39*
0.04 What then issued a couple of windows

diagnostics. I would have to see their screens.

Rep: (206)
I noticed in the new mobile versions in the archive folder ru-RU. And I've found it with anglitski resources ... :(
And the patterns * .png I did not differentiate amongst zahatela.

PS With templates understood. Not looking in subfolders ... ie I was initially \ Storage Card \ IconHelper \ templates \ ... IconHelper not see patterns even. Move the templates IconHelper folder, then you will see them without any problems.

Post has been editedtigr72 - 10.08.10, 14:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 21:20