> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Jimm aspro | version for android

Rep: (30)
Jimm aspro
Version: 0.7.1m

Last update of the program in the header:03.01.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Good old Jimm for Android.

Description:
Supported protocols:
-Jabber
-Facebook
-VKontakte
-Livejournal
-Gtalk
-Ya.Online
-Nokia Ovi
-QIP
-MSN

Pros:
- works very quickly
-Works in sleep mode.
-X-statuses

Minuses:
-No status bar alert.
- Mediaplayertmp file appears in the root of the flash drive when using sound
-Klava climbs badly

Mod Jimm Multi by Enot47 V1.1
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

What is done:
  • Replaced all client icons (they are 32x32)
  • Replaced authorization icon
  • Replaced private statuses
  • Replaced visibility statuses
  • Added themes
  • Smilies, about 251
  • Removed customer icons (due to the fact that they do not correspond to the size of the icons, but I will not draw manually and just need to get used to live without them, and in the extreme case you can see customer information)

What is not done:
  • HD smilies
  • New sounds (more pleasant)

Russian interface: Yes

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/818451/Mod_Jimm_Multi_by_Enot47_1.1.apk

For questions, bugs and so on contact the office. jabber conference[email protected]

Download:
Version: 0.7.1m dated 01/27/2014 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=177770&view=findpost&p=29055102
Version: 0.7.1 Jimm Multi from 02/08/2014 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/4200862/Jimm.apk

Post has been editedCyberbob - 18.02.14, 21:10
Reason for editing: 0.7.1 Jimm Multi from 02/08/2014

Rep: (21)
not bad, pleased with the enlarged buttons, which makes it easy to control the fingers

Rep: (544)
Officer mod or someone made port of java? Will develop? Thank :)

Rep: (30)
Heh, well, in principle, roll. Everything works, even SMS sends. But still ONLY for fans of this messenger. And so ... You make a lot of clicks to answer. For some reason, my Klava opens in the answer window, either when you press the menu, or while you insert something. In general, well, nafig, in my opinion. I'll stay on them +

Rep: (184)
Economical, but gut uncomfortable: D
I will stay on icq live, I will wait when the icq is screwed to the agent.

Rep: (0)
is it an ICQ? Description filled b

Rep: (7)
No, this is Jimm !!!

Rep: (349)
It is normal for bezrybya.functions a lot, but the correspondence is buggy and not convenient. The text is entered only if you select from the menu, select, paste, or quote, and the smiles are no longer in the same name.

Rep: (60)
I remain on the java box + j [im] m, this is not ICQ, but squalor

Rep: (713)
Very damp, very small and not convenient, there is no indication that it is minimized, but it works, it's a pity ...

Rep: (143)
Buggy (((But thanks to the author for his efforts ... I’d like to screw up an agent to an agent ... Well, or DiChat 0.78 would port ...

Rep: (272)
DiChat is already 0.80 since April. Although there is only one protocol of all, but the functionality and interface design are good. And moreover, nothing extra is not. There's even a toolbar for touchscreens there: P

Rep: (44)
Bulwak @ 8.7.10, 11:25*
DiChat is already 0.80 since April. Although there is only one protocol of all, but the functionality and interface design are good. And moreover, nothing extra is not. There's even a toolbar for touchscreens there

link? at the office Site dichata only Java, do you mean emulation?

maximusim , we are talking about the fact that yavovskie ICQ even b portanuli ... I personally like Dichat 0.78 more

Rep: (272)
I'm talking about emulation and talking. Rishat, he is the developer of DiChata, will not port his client. And he does not have a device on the android, and this is probably not interesting to him. Actually, he is one and deals with the client. Yes, and sortsy hardly give anyone.
Actually, thank you very much to the author of the port of aspro) I hope this is the first sign in this direction: happy:

Post has been editedBulwak - 08.07.10, 09:51

Rep: (21)
It’s not at all clear to me why no one will finally make everything a normal client for android based on the Jimma protocol implementation and with the native Android interface, although more than a year has passed since the platform has become really popular.

Do something for myself ... although, I'm afraid, while I figure out the Jimma sources, it will be a hundred years.

Rep: (26)
Hmm ... Very uncomfortable. It's a pity...

I also wanted to try to make the client for android ... Only while I figure out a lot of time will be gone ... Now I’m trying to teach AM to accept Cyrillic, not crocodile)

Rep: (0)
And tell me, is it worth waiting for QIP for android? Or is it time to get used to ICQlite?

Rep: (239)
ap0110n @ 8.7.10, 14:26*
Is it worth waiting for QIP for android

not

Rep: (73)
no alerts, then stay on Im +
but the author will love + for diligence

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 16:57