nanny | It allows you to turn your phone into a decent analogue baby monitors.

Rep: (28)
Nanny
Version: 2.2

Last update of the program in the header:22.06.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Yes

Short description:
Baby Monitor

Description:
Display: all species used on devices from HTC running Android OS (TATTOO supports :))

OC: Android 1.5 - 2.1 (full tests on devices running Android 2.2 is not carried out)

As a parent held, I declare that the baby monitor - it is very convenient! Here and neighbors can go on a visit with his wife / husband (delete as applicable) until the child is asleep, and piknichke do not need to run every 5 minutes by car, and checking
Does your child did not wake up ...

How to use? Yes, in principle, just like an ordinary baby monitor, with the only difference being that in this case, when you start, you need to specify the phone number that will be there for you during your absence.

It is logical to assume that in most cases this will be the phone number of your spouse, or your second phone, if available.

When the baby wakes up and will have an effect, the nurse will call the number specified at startup. Picking up the phone, you will be able to hear whether the baby woke up really.

The program is completely free.

Android Market: market: // details id = com.rbooz.nanny?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rbooz.nanny

Download:
Version: 2.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1802842/Nanny.apk

Download APK
Past versions:

Post has been editedPicnik - 25.06.12, 17:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (155)
pleasantly surprised by the Russian language!

Rep: (3)
On the Acer Liquid with 2.1 and did not achieve the reaction. Dite bursting, I shout, the call never came ...

Thanks for the tip. If not difficult, otvette a number of questions:
- Do you use taskkiller?
- I was not whether what is covered by either the microphone?
- the distance to the child?
- what size the room?
- Do you use of. firmware?
- if you have access to Marketa?

2Vsem: If anyone had similar problems - a request to unsubscribe to this thread.

Additional recommendations.
If you are using taskkiller, then you should make friends with the nanny of his (a sign of a working nurse - an icon in the system tray).
If you want to nurse responded to your voice - try to imitate the baby :)) At low frequencies, the nurse reacts badly, and spot less than 0.5 seconds edenichnye racing program ignores the amplitude.
Further, if you do not like how the program works on the link above - download (if available) from a convenience store. Audio analysis algorithms are implemented in different ways. While, on the basis of tests, we are inclined to think that the best implementation in the version placed in the header. True fasting from Dimkinzx does not speak in its favor. We are waiting for feedback from interested people.

Rep: (10)
everything works but swung to the Market
and so I think even before November will be released several versions

r-booz @ 2.7.10, 22:28*
- Do you use taskkiller?

No, I do not use
- I was not whether what is covered by either the microphone - the distance to the child?

It was not covered. Revolves around the child at all and at different distances from 5 cm to a meter.
- what size the room?

The room, about 22 squares.
- Do you use of. firmware - if you have access to Marketa?

Predfinalka firmware, test. Access is.
The program is necessary, I would like to make, but at the convenience store for some reason it was not found.

Found, I try a convenience store, but how are the differences?

Post has been editedDimkinzx - 03.07.10, 08:39

beinadvance @ 3.7.10, 8:16*
and so I think even before November will be released several versions

It may well be. Based on your requirements we will bring the analysis algorithm.

Dimkinzx @ 3.7.10, 8:36*
Found, I try a convenience store, but how are the differences?

There are differences. Try. To check whether there is any reaction - a prolonged whistle into the microphone.

Dimkinzx @ 3.7.10, 8:36*
the desired program, I would like to make

I think solve :)

r-booz,
I set with the Market. But it worked only 1 time. Perhaps it is not bad in the next release to add a choice between the default sensitivity, and high on any razdrozhitel. Especially since no one sleeping child does not leave in a noisy place, yes or someone else can have any problems like mine.

Thank you for the program in any case! I think many parents ottsenyat it!

In any case I will specify .. After the nurse will make the call, it is not active for about 10 seconds. In this case, a corresponding icon appears in the system tray. After a short time the nurse is activated again. Therefore, when checking the nurse, make sure that Ana in active mode (ustroysva icon with a green triangle in the tray). If at this moment the nurse is not active - wait for approximately 10 seconds.
Dimkinzx thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately in our "park" devices Liquid is still lacking. We will be glad if in the future we will receive from you fidbek.

Rep: (21)
and piknichke do not have to run every 5 minutes by car, and checking

You are not even close to held parent!

MAFi0Z0 @ 4.7.10, 17:58*
and piknichke do not have to run every 5 minutes by car, and checking
You are not even close to held parent!

I hope you do not oblige me to post a scan certificate of birth of my son? :))) And what you offended? Picnic with the child? Yes, I took the nature of a child. In children, there is one or more daytime sleep. The child sleeps in a cradle in the car. Adults who have not taxied even drink beer! You have not fainted?
Now, regarding your post. Firstly, it does not carry the semantic load. Secondly, it may be regarded by me as offensive. The next time shlopochet minus.

Rep: (327)
Well, someone has taken care to make this programmulku before my child was :) I hope the end of November finished;)
The wishes with regards to the functional (yet not a test, because triggering algorithms are left alone :)), I want to see it as an opportunity to send messages via any instant messenger such as ICQ, G-Talk, or the like when triggered ... (I understand that to realize this very difficult, but the desire remains). Also, it is advisable to learn a program at operation include a sound file (optional) ...

ZY Minusovat here on the forum is only from the 15th post will be. And for the time being only with the blessing of a moderator :)

Zzy I almost forgot - the feedback from the program have? Is it possible to make a device, which held the call, you can talk via the speaker phone?

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 04.07.10, 23:56

BOJIKOJIAK @ 4.7.10, 23:49*
Hopefully by the end of November finished

Not without your help.

BOJIKOJIAK @ 4.7.10, 23:49*
Zzy I almost forgot - the feedback from the program have? Is it possible to make a device, which held the call, you can talk via the speaker phone?

Not now, but difficulties in implementation can not see. By the end of November ... :)

Rep: (270)
r-booz @ 4.7.10, 22:05*
Now, regarding your post. Firstly, it does not carry the semantic load. Secondly, it may be regarded by me as offensive. The next time shlopochet minus.

Comrade, forget it. Theoreticians at the tender age here on the forum is full, they should not even be distracted.

My spinogryzov poltorashka and the program just in the suit, that's it, go on! The idea is excellent, but the implementation, I'm sure you dovedesh to the ideal.

pmaker @ 5.7.10, 1:25*
Comrade, forget it. Theoreticians at the tender age here on the forum is full, they should not even be distracted.
Understood and taken into account.

pmaker @ 5.7.10, 1:25*
The idea is excellent, but the implementation, I'm sure you dovedesh to the ideal.

Again, not without your help :)

Rep: (8)
On Desire runs until tested in the office - held at arm's length, not talking loudly - after 30 seconds, the call went.

Out of specification, but ... That, alas, is so far the only time the program's operation, it is also recorded on the memory card audio file, all you could hear the phone. Too useful ...

Writing to a file - a sign not of the latest version. This feature was necessary to analyze the design. Now it is disabled.
Recommendations Dimkinzx: delete the file, remove the babysitter. Reinstall the nurse from the Market. Run. Wait until the tray message appears stating that the nurse works (icon with a green triangle). Whistle into the microphone. After completion of the pickup and control the nurse call will be in the pause mode. Wait for when it will revert to operating mode (all the same icon with a green triangle) and try again to whistle into the microphone.
To date, we have (on the basis of the information in this post): Problems in the elimination and verification work on two dizere.
Once again thank you all for fidbek.

r-booz,
Thanks, reinstalled. While his imitations called Startup. Now, however cruel it may sound, waiting for the child crying for field testing.

Dimkinzx @ 5.7.10, 17:22*
I am expecting a child crying for field trials

Very interested in the result of most of these field tests :))

2All: Please unsubscribe those who set. Interested in the phone model and working / not working. If does not work, then what is expressed.

Rep: (0)
Spica - works. Senks.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19, 2:27