> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

eWallet | Storage and viewing of confidential information

Rep: (18)
eWallet
Version: 8.3.4

Last update of the program in the header:08.01.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Storage and viewing of confidential information.

Description:
eWallet - program for storing passwords, PIN-codes, credit card numbers in a well-protected form. Full encryption of data, more than 30 patterns for entering and displaying data, the organization of cards with data by category.

Presented the program allows you to view the data in your phone after syncing with BB. Unlike other similar software, version BB is readily available and functional. you can takehere

Russian interface: Not

Homepage: http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/ew/ew_andrmain.php
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...roid.ewallet.rw

Download:
version 8.3.4 Patched + Untouched: eWallet (Post Giacomino # 56930716)

Past versions:

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 08.01.17, 18:02
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (81)
As will be performed sinhrongizatsiya with BB?
1. Does the HTC Sync Need?
2. What type of connection should be selected when connecting a BB?

thank

Rep: (18)
1. HTC Sync is not needed.
2. Type of connection - "the drive." The program itself is a folder on your sd card, created ewalett-th and takes off to the database file.

Rep: (177)
Without the ability to import from other popular programs to store passwords (keepass, lastpass, etc.) is the use of this prog ... 0

Rep: (12)
Cutieboy @ 2.7.10, 17:49*
Without the ability to import from other popular programs to store passwords (keepass, lastpass, etc.) is the use of this prog ... 0

eWallet appeared much earlier listed thee program and why it should be able to import data from them?

AChiller,
because many store their passwords in these programs. how do you go to this program? manually transfer the password database?

Rep: (159)
Cutieboy @ 2.7.10, 17:49*

In principle, there are imports from eWallet
  • CodeWallet
  • SpbWallet
  • SplashID
  • TurboPasswords

However, imports from SpbWallet occurs through a text file and from Russian to English version SpbWallet eWallet goes awry.
Nevertheless, the presence of (warez) desktop version with the ability to edit and synchronize with the device is, IMHO, a very big plus.

Rep: (9)
dimcus
We have KeePass desktop version, warez even bother it is not necessary: ​​open source. Auto Sync is not, however, a file would have to throw your hands.

K0styan @ 3.7.10, 23:29*
I have a desktop version KeePass

And also a version for Android;)

Rep: (0)
The program is excellent, one can not - Mobilnaya of the net viewer, no the capability to add something / izmenyat devayse

Rep: (2)
The program is excellent, one can not - Mobilnaya of the net viewer, no the capability to add something / izmenyat devayse

Well, it's a matter of time - will think like programmers sdelayut- benefit of the demand is there.
Only likely to complete the program will be paid.

I do not know, I would not generalize. Itself I use BB version of eWallet for four years now, and I consider it one of the best and most comfortable in its class.
Moreover, with the purchase Androfona had to import the data into KeePass, but he has also only works with the old version of its database with the new -only reading. So back to the eWallet.

Rep: (277)
mnnmnn,
when he was using vinmobil phones tried all the software that was including eVallet, IMHO you are wrong, a desktop client is very illogical and uncomfortable, even in comparison with SPB Wallet, which is far below that of the eVallet ... The biggest drawback - you can not create their patterns, though there are a crutch in the form of creating a template is already available, but it can not remove fields only change their names ... in general, the interface is terrible, but as they say the taste and color ...
android client is still very primitive, can not be absolutely nothing but show, even change the database location ... IMHO yet not even close competitor KeePassDroid

if there are imports from SPB is already the case :)
keepass but it is not ... it is necessary to import the most psat

in principle, even when you can wait for the client to give birth SPB

Rep: (271)
Flexy @ 6.7.10, 17:39*
in principle, even when you can wait for the client to give birth SPB

Are there prerequisites? I heard anything about it?

Rep: (604)
pmaker @ 9.7.10, 2:04*
Are there prerequisites? I heard anything about it?

Talked to them, I promise! But when you do not say. The answer sounded something like this: "The company's policy does not allow to publish even the approximate date of release products that are under development." :)
It's a pity! This is one of two programs (even InesoftPhone), which I miss on Android.
While it is necessary to use eWallet. Long dug and choose, but I think a viable alternative yet.
ps. Given that I personally their passwords at KMK mostly just browsing, but scoring is usually in the big blind.

Rep: (2)
And under 2.1 looks like the program.
1.5 and convenience store is not visible and is downloading - is not put.

By the way, from SPB Wallet all perfectly convert. With the Russian language is no problem.

Post has been editedRaptorialFungus - 20.07.10, 10:46

Rep: (604)
RaptorialFungus @ 20.7.10, 14:21*
By the way, from SPB Wallet all perfectly convert. With the Russian language is no problem.

Not everyone, unfortunately. There where a lot of fields, there are glitches with the conversion - lost some fields.
But because more than a hundred objects of my interest in the 95 all imported properly.

The BB should eWallet v 5.0.1.21160, which is used in conjunction with the HTC Touch (WM 6.1).
- Mozhno to export data in this subject. without installation of new software for BB?
- If you install the current version for the WB - will be the authors. Upgrade to BB?

Thank you.

takida @ 21.7.10, 14:46*
The BB should eWallet v 5.0.1.21160, which is used in conjunction with the HTC Touch (WM 6.1).
- Mozhno to export data in this subject. without installation of new software for BB?

Looks like no. At least, I could not have "friends" even version 7.0. It took a move to 7.1. However, as far as I remember, no problems with the upgrade bases in eWallet never was. Nevertheless, it is always useful to keep a copy base somewhere in a safe place.

Post has been editeddimcus - 21.07.10, 17:14

Did so - problems with the Upgrade was not. When syncingMy Wallet.wlt It is copied to the SD card. However, when running on a mobile device only show Sample data. How do I open My Wallet.wlt?

takida @ 22.7.10, 10:26*
When synchronization My Wallet.wlt copied to the SD card.

Actually, the map should be a file with the extension .swlt. As I understand it, when the synchronization takes place database file conversion to another format. Why the hell do not know. In the version for Windows Mobile no conversion is done, as far as I can remember.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 16:27