> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

wikivoyage | Encyclopedia attractions Ukraine.

Rep: (2)
WikiGuide
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:1.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Yes
Description:
Encyclopedia of attractions from all over Ukraine. More information from Wikipedia in Russian and Ukrainian. Photos, videos, and reviews from other users. travel diary and integration with social networks.

Video Review

Database
Information on more than one hundred sites from all over Ukraine. Base is constantly updated (including, and users), there is an automatic update.

The most detailed information
For each item displayed landmarks from Wikipedia - the best and most complete online encyclopedia. You will learn what you do not know even the tour guides.

Localization
Interface and all information (title, description, Wikipedia articles) completely duplicated on the Russian and Ukrainian languages.

Reviews, Photos and Video
Read other people's comments and share your experiences, upload photos and videos directly from your camera phone.

Travel blog
Each review and published media file in your personal diary on the microblogging service Juick.com. Relatives and friends can follow your journey through the site, RSS and Google Talk.

Social networks
Sending your photos and comments to the popular social networking sites Facebook and Twitter.

Homepage: http://juick.com/
Android Market: market: // details id = com.juick.wikiguide?

Download:
Attached fileWikiGuide.apk(115.52 KB)

Download APK

Rep: (22)
program requires access to the Internet?

Rep: (314)
skripnik_n @ 1.7.10, 14:59*
program requires access to the Internet?

I think the size of 115K and stitching in the descriptionFor each attractionsdisplays articles from Wikipedia - the best and most complete online encyclopedia- still requires :)

Yes, the Internet is necessary for maps and to display Wikipedia articles.
In addition, the current base points is loaded when you first start, but there are about 15-20Kb, not more.

Rep: (155)
traffic eats probably ogogo
just do the program very much because I travel a lot but, unfortunately, not in Ukraine
here used in the European integration)

Use mobile versions of Wikipedia, there is not such a big page, as in "desktop".
Ukraine - it is a start. We will continue to expand. ;)

Rep: (0)
It would be cool - if this program is not relied on the internet and on their own cache. And in some wilderness zaedesh where the Internet does not catch, you'll see some kind of landmark, AAAA - the Internet and do not have and can not anything about it learn from this prog

tsarenak,
yes yes, I support ... that would be stored on the map data base .. more so now all of 4-16gb card))

Rep: (15)
I put it, but did not show anything - probably because I'm in Zaporozhye, and she looks at the location?

well you could poke into the card and get a list next to "tykom"

ps I can of course it was then glitches with an Internet were then oops ..

and the Crimea there?

tsarenak @ 5.7.10, 8:15*
It would be cool - if this program is not relied on the internet and on their own cache.

Thank you, think about how it can be done.

fat.hamster @ 8.7.10, 15:01*
I put it, but did not show anything - probably because I'm in Zaporozhye, and she looks at the location?

well you could poke into the card and get a list next to "tykom"

ps I can of course it was then glitches with an Internet were then oops ..

When you first start the program loads the actual interest base (about 30KB). Apparently, because of problems with the Internet and is not shown.
For Zaporozhye should show the Dnieper.
In the "List" shows the locations relative to the current center of the map. You can transfer the map to another city and see the sights from thence.

BCL @ 9.7.10, 12:37*
and the Crimea there?

Yes, in the Crimea, a lot of attractions and some of them already with photos and guest users who have visited there. ;)

yak and switch accounts to ukraС—nsku?

romkoganja @ 23.7.10, 21:59*
yak and switch accounts to ukraС—nsku?

Select the phone Ukrainian language. Unfortunately, not all phones have it. But so far the only way.

Rep: (5)
Prog is good, that would be possible preklyuchatsya on Yandex maps are cached.

Rep: (11)
Last Activity in the subject in the 2010m ... The project is buried?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20 08:00