Google Nexus One - Official firmware

Rep: (53)
Official firmware forGoogle nexus one and amendments to them
PictureGoogle nexus one
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Not the official firmware (custom) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Android Gingerbeard (2.3.4) Meet

System Applications (installation) Internet, Communication Contacts Multimedia Other
    В© Jiwan
    WhatBusybox?
    Busybox - He's the same bizybox. This is a program / add-on for the system kernel that extends the basic functionality.

WhatRootthe rights ?
    Root rights are the same root. Simply put, this administrator privilege allows you to do what your heart desires with your operating system. It happens full, temporary, permanent, etc.
    Previously, in order to get the rights of the root, you had to unlock the bootloader, now, when a bunch of holes in the android came out, a bunch of different methods of getting the root without unlocking appeared.
    The easiest way to get root is SuperOneClick.
    It uses a vulnerability in ADB, so it works on any firmware of any version.

WhatBootloader?
    bootloader - he is the same Hboot, he is the same bootloader, he is the same bootloader. Roughly speaking, this is the BIOS of the phone, this is the firmware that launches your device and is a connected bridge between the OS and Radio.
    If the firmware fails, the chance to get a non-working brick is nearing 99%.It is not treated.
    Stitch the bootloader from the amole nexus to the nexusCATEGORICALLY CANNOT.

WhatHboot?
    see bootloader

How to unlockBootloader?
    1) Download this file://savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/392144/fastboot.zip
    2) Enter the fastboot (You need to turn on the phone with the trackball clamped)
    3) Open the command line, go to the folder where the files from the archive are located (CD command. For example, cd C: \ Temp \ sdk will drag you to the C: \ Temp \ sdk folder)
    4) Enter fastboot-windows oem unlock

How to enterBootloader?
    How to enter the bootloader - turn on the device with the "volume down" button pressed. Navigation through the bootloader is done with the volume buttons. To confirm, use the button "Turn off"

WhatRadio?
    Radio - It is the same Radio. This is a separate OS that manages the entire periphery on the phone (Camera, sound, etc.). Works on a separate processor and is protected from user intervention. The operation of the cellular module and other wireless communication modules depends entirely on both Radio itself and the compatibility of the “radio-bootloader-firmware” bundle
    If the firmware fails, the chance to get a non-working brick is nearing 99%.It is not treated.

WhatRecovery?
    Recovery - it's the same recovery. This is special. The bootloader that is loaded from the bootloader, the essence of which is to make changes to the system, since these changes cannot be made while the OS is running, and by the standard, the user simply does not have the right to modify the system (Root rights do not count because they are Initially, the user does not have).
    The original purpose of the recovery: install updates for the phone or completely remove user settings
    There are modified recovery, also referred to as custom recovery that significantly
    increase the chances of recovery. They allow, for example, to flash custom firmware, give access to the memory card without booting the OS, clean the Dalvik cache, etc.

AmonRA, the creator of custom recovery, strongly discourages updating the bootloader if you have custom recovery, because When updating the bootloader, changes are made to the recovery, which leads to glitches in the latter.

How to enterRecovery?
    Log recovery is possible through the bootloader. Either through ADB, adb shell commands, reboot recovery.
    Navigation about the recovery is carried out by the trackball.

What's thatAdb?
    ADB - he is an adb. (ADB - Android Debug Bus) This is a special interface designed for debugging devices based on the Android OS. Included in the SDK. Gives access to the phone through a computer, even without a loaded / broken OS.
    To access the phone while the OS is running, you need to enable debugging mode (USB debugging) in the phone properties.

WhatSdk?
    The SDK is the same. (SDK - Software development kit) Developer kit for OS Android. It contains various tools for creating programs, including ADB debugging interface. Also contains USB drivers for phones on Android OS.

Where can I downloadSdk?
    WhatFastboot?
    Fastboot is the same fastboot. This is the bootloader protocol, which allows you to flash any part of the OS-based phone android regardless of the region or signature. Initially, this feature is blocked, but it can be unlocked. Unlocking the phone automatically removes the warranty. Block back unlocked fastbootDO NOT. When the bootboot is unlocked, an open lock is drawn at the bottom of the screen, and the bootloader itself says * UNLOCKED *

I want to note that it is safer to flash a bootloader or radio through a fastboot than through a recovery, because F
    Stut conducts integrity testing but this does not guarantee the absence of problems during the firmware.

How to enter modeFastboot?
    You can enter through the bootloader, or turn on the device with the trackball clamped.

WhatWipe?
    Wipe - it's the same wipe. Cleaning is performed in recovery. Clears the selected partition. Possible options:
    Wipe ALL userdata - Clears all sections listed below except for the last two.
    Wipe / data - Clears the / data section where user data is stored.
    Wipe / sd-ext - Clears the EXT section on the memory card (in case it is present)
    Wipe /sdcard/.android_secure - Clears programs installed on a memory card. (Froyo app2sd)
    Wipe / Cache - Clears the / cache partition where the cache is stored.
    Wipe / Dalvik-Cache - Clears partitions in which Dalvik cache can be stored.
    Wipe battery stats - Clears battery usage statistics
    Wipe rotate settings - Clears the phone's sensor settings.

It is often said that wipe is an analogue of Hard-reset in WM, but since WM, in contrast to android, uses ROM memory-image - in case of OS crashes as a result of picking, full-wipe will not restore the system. it will just clean the broken system, and it will still not boot.
    Wipe should be done when moving from one firmware to another, it is done BEFORE flashing. Otherwise, you will get a dump from 2 firmware, which at best will be buggy, at worst it will not load.

When switching to a similar firmware, for example, from the old version to the new one, it is enough to make a wipe cache and a wipe of the dalwick cache.
    When switching to a new kernel, it is enough to make a wipe cache and davick cache

How to flash customRecovery?
    Method number 1* Need unlocked bootloader*:
    1) Download the recovery you liked and throw it into the folder where you have adb and fastboot
    2) Enter the phone in fastboot mode.
    3) In the command line, enter fastboot flash recovery "here the name of the recovery without quotes"

Method number 2, unlocked bootloader is not needed:
    1) You will need root explorer, root and terminal rights (Instead of the terminal, ADB will come down)
    2) Download this archive//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/737671/Archive.rar
    3) Throw the file nexus2.img in the root of the memory card.
    4) Using root explorer, throw the flash_image file into the / system / bin / folder
    5) In order in the terminal, enter the following commands:
    su
    flash_image recovery /sdcard/nexus2.img
    reboot recovery

5a) If you are using ADB, enter the following commands in order:
    adb shell
    su
    flash_image recovery /sdcard/nexus2.img
    reboot recovery

How to get rightsRoot?
    1) Download the super-one-click-root program from here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682
    2) Make sure that the setting mode is enabled and the drivers for the phone are installed.
    3) Connect the phone to the computer
    4) Run the program and poke root.

How to flash custom firmware
    1) Install custom recovery
    2) Download the firmware and shove it on the memory card
    3) Go to the recovery
    4) Select the Flash from zip item, then select your firmware and the firmware process will begin.DO NOT FORGET BEFORE THE FIRMWARE MAKE A WIPE
    P.S. For some firmware you need to disable signature verification. This is done there in the same recovery, point other, then Toggle Signature Verify.
    The original Nexus - delivered only with AMOLED screens, sold and maintained by Google itself. Since the summer of 2010 there are no sales, support has been transferred to the manufacturer of HTC.
    Get updates from Google itself.

Camera nexus are the same as nexus, but unlike ordinary nexus, operators support them. These are Korea Telecom, Vodafone, Videotron, etc.
    Since summer 2010, only SLCD screens are installed on camera Nexus.
    Unlike the usual nexus, on the operator nexus there are firmware supplied from the operators, with various additions / differences such as the presence of a Chinese or Korean keyboard, a dictionary, etc.

How to determine the type of nexus:
    In the bootloader version of microp:
    0b15 - AMOLED Nexus.
    0c15 - SLCD nexus.

Note: On SLCD nexus, firmware in which there is no SLCD support will not work. These include any version of Android 2.1 and some others.
    Some XDA users also say that the original FRF91 from the amoled nexus does not work for them.
    Also, custom recovery will not work if the version is lower than 1.8.0.0 in AmonRA recovery
    Instructions :
  • Official and leakage of firmware based on android 2.2
  • Installing the original firmware
  • Firmware for Google nexus one based androyd 2.1
  • firmware updates at the official way to the presence of the modified stitched rekaveri
  • Rollback to the original ERE27 firmware and subsequent Android 2.2 firmware (Froyo)
  • Modified firmware recovery RA-nexus-vX.X.X
  • Install Busybox
  • Getting Root rights
  • Unlocking bootloader'a
  • Video instructions
    Program for your phone :
  • Nexus unlock program
  • ROM Manager
  • Keyboard with Russian input from HTC desire with a bunch of changes
    Official firmware
  • ATTENTION. ALL WRITTEN BELOW YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK
    PASSIMG firmware contains all of the system partitions, so that after the installation of all data will be erased, including recovery. In addition to the flash card.
    1. Download the correct firmware. rename it in PASSIMG.zip and put it in the root of the flash card.
    2. Turn off your phone.
    2. boot into bootloader (when the phone is switched off, hold the Volume Down key and the power key and hold)
    3. The phone will start to scan for updates on a USB flash drive. and when you find PASSIMG.zip will scan the file and will tell which sections in it and there are 2 options pridolzhit
    install the firmware - the volume up key and stuvit firmware - Volume Down key.
    press the volume up keyOr turn off the phone before installing the firmware(As long as it does not prompt you to restart it by pressing the Volume Up key).

If after installing superboot you broke wifi. install or boot.img stock of your firmware or install superboot with himem also for your firmware version. 1 option should definitely help.

• ERD79 , Mirror on the people . The first version of the firmware. Release Date 2009.12.19. insecure boot , superboot , Superboot with himem
    ERE36B, Mirror on the people. Version 7 beta. Release Date 2010.02.06.insecure boot, superboot, superboot with himem
    EPE54B, Mirror on the people. Version 9 beta. Release Date 2010.02.25.insecure boot, superboot, superboot with himem
    EPE68, Mirror on the people. Version 10 Release Date 2010.03.13. insecure boot, superboot, superboot with himem (Suitable from EPE54B)
    EPE76, Mirror on the people. Version 11 Release Date 2010.03.18.insecure boot, superboot, superboot with himem

There is also a firmware ERE27 it is updated over the air firmware ERD79
    It also exists in the form of a manual update ERD79 with the original firmware. The complete file is not found.
    ERE27release date approximately 2009.12.25.insecure boot, superboot, superboot with himem

insecure boot - no root (su) and superuser.apk but with the possibility of installing it. And with adb remount access (You can record in the system directories).
    superboot - With root (su) and the application to access adb remount (You can record in the system directories)
    superboot with himem - With root (su) and the application to access adb remount (You can record in the system directories) + increased memory capacity for applications.

• Official and leakage of firmware based on android 2.2
    FRF50 first firmware based on android 2.2 is available via OTA only for phones by Google poderennyh Release date approximately 2010.05.22 FRF72 vtoroya firmware based on android 2.2 is available via OTA only poderennyh by Google phones FRF83 third version of firmware based on android 2.2 is available via OTA only poderennyh by Google phones FRF85B The fourth version of the firmware based on android 2.2 is available via OTA and manual updates FRF91 fifth based on the firmware version of the android 2.2 is available via OTA and manual updates FRG33 latest leaked firmware based on android 2.2 FRG83 firmware update based on android 2.2.1. is available via OTA and manual updating firmware over FRF91 FRG83D latest firmware update based on android 2.2.1 FRG83G latest firmware update based on android 2.2.2

Instructions for the firmware update via the native rekaveri with already stitched modified
    • native rekaverior stock rekaveri included in the drain firmware.
    • Modified Recoverystitched separatelyby instrukitsii
    • insecure boot - no root (su) and superuser.apk but with the possibility of installing it. And with adb remount access (You can record in the system directories).
    • superboot - With root (su) and the application to access adb remount (You can record in the system directories)

• Official and leakage of firmware based on android 2.3
    • HBOOT 0.35.0017 You need to install the firmware on the basis androjda 2.3
    GRI40 firmware based on android 2.3.3 is available via OTA and manual updates GRJ22 firmware based on android 2.3.4 is available via OTA and manual updates

With the emergence of will append here.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 08.01.19, 02:41

Rep: (327)
micdes,
Here are a couple of posts:link link
I would also just asked to kaoy windsurfing it works for them. And if if does not plow, and unable to understand why, what prevents "rubanut sword", ie. E. Replace rekaveri? :)

Rep: (0)
micdes @ 02.03.2011, 20:26*
SuperOneClick hangs !!! And Ruth needed ...

Similar problema.Podskazhite any way we can get more of Ruth?

Rep: (3)
BOJIKOJIAK @ 02.03.2011, 20:48*
And if if does not plow, and unable to understand why, what prevents "rubanut sword", ie. E. Replace rekaveri?

Religion does not allow.

Sorry in advance if this question has already been sounded in this topic. I have not found.
How to install Russian dictionary on the keyboard. H1 Gingerbread 2.3.3 OTA.
I want, that I started to write the word, and androyd proposed for completion of already written letters.

Rep: (499)
Deema13, try this option.

micdes,
Only one way out - to change religion :) Or, if you can, try on different computers procedure vanklikom ...

Rep: (3)
BOJIKOJIAK,
But when the same can be done without Ruth rekaveri modified, it is only a matter of time, right?

Rep: (1)
Rocas @ 02.03.2011, 19:49*
Alternative therapies worked.

Thus, experience has shown that WiFi Sleep Policy (Settings->Wireless->WiFi, menu key->advanced), exposed, oddly enough, in the always on, Jora solves the battery problem. Per night and ate less than 10%.

Rep: (6)
stuck with charging from the wall outlet if you do not turn off the screen all the time on ((just noticed! he does not fall asleep

Rep: (198)
badboy077,
A daw in Settings - Applications - Development - Leave enabled not worth the chance?

Rep: (6)
there is never included even! only on usb debugging
rebooted everything is in good standing) is now waiting for Navitel)

Post has been editedbadboy077 - 03.03.11, 17:18

micdes,
I'm pretty sure it is. By the way - arising from the complexity of some of the comrades was tempted me too rutanut apparatus itself to try, though not like: D
Rocas @ 03.03.2011, 12:42*
Thus, experience has shown that WiFi Sleep Policy (Settings->Wireless->WiFi, menu key->advanced), exposed, oddly enough, in the always on, Jora solves the battery problem. Per night and ate less than 10%.

And my experience has shown that disabling positioning via Wi-Fi absolutely no flow to not say that at 8 am, I climbed down from the wall outlet, and now the device has requested to connect it to charge, ie It has less than 15% :)
Your experience I definitely prefer :) By the way - on the wafer positioning at the same time you had vklcheno, or not? :) I want to try to do the same ... If you do not help, will have to put up with juggling switch wafers as necessary, although I long ago lost touch with it :) (I hope that it is in Trouble wafer, because if it is so outrageously telephone module due because I spent most of the working time I was in the room where the little cell is not caught, will only help him reconfigure, and it just does not make You will need to sew module ...) I have only one 100% sure:. consumption batteries accurately treated. By the way - no one tried by the reviews on websites gourmet climb? How are they? Zhalutsya on the battery? If so, then the speed, I think, must come out what that update ... Another obscure point - why have someone by default all okay, and someone suffers? Than our phones / installation procedures differ? Or maybe okay for those who do not know that Freestuff Wi-Fi does not have to be without your password? : D

ZY Another remarked on the relationship is still on the edge, constantly breaking off, but was caught, and now, after flashing, even from here I send an SMS can not, it says, is likely to change in the firmware on the telephone module ...

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 03.03.11, 17:48

Rep: (1)
BOJIKOJIAK @ 03.03.2011, 17:28*
Your experience I definitely prefer :) By the way - on the wafer positioning at the same time you had vklcheno, or not?

included

BOJIKOJIAK @ 03.03.2011, 17:28*
By the way - no one tried by the reviews on websites gourmet climb? How are they? Zhalutsya on the battery?

itthere(On the main site of bourgeois) - exactly the same. Complain. I wrote about this a little earlier.

Rep: (2)
Strange turned update .. I have absolutely no complaints about the operation of the battery, on the contrary, began to keep a little more. Yesterday, for the small using wi-fi has lived for more than 2 days.

And yes, the expenditure - (a lot of talking on the phone) 73 - voice, 10 - connection to the network, the screen - 5 (not particularly sharilsya) system Android - 2 Android OS - 2 Standby - 10
is as at 12 and a half hours and even 74% of the battery.

Post has been editedDeghost - 03.03.11, 23:32

deGhost, as a nexus, and when I bought? Amoled screen? How to upgrade, and how this has been stitching up? :-)
ps I'm sorry for a lot of questions)

I, for comparison, the unit bought a year ago, in March. Monitor amoledovsky, I sews rolling away with, it seems, frf83 runoff, and step through the Grady system updates from a memory card.

Rep: (2)
Bought in June last year, amoled. 2.2.2 was flown alone. Never rutovany not sewn unofficial. Updated by alternately Instal with map updates the BIOS and firmware itself after here.
I hope it's something to tell you. Of the problems with Ginger - I was very frightened overweight self just 12 hours after the update, but more than I did not care. Well, Track Ball decided Lite flow applets.

PS- updated immediately after the appearance of files on the network.

Post has been editedDeghost - 04.03.11, 00:50

Rep: (8)
Well, I waited - Sedna morning offered update downloaded .... initially feared that proizotsdet vsetakzhe both nekot here people ... that is updated and snova2.2.2 Reboot .. ..... but norm..2.3.3 ..... however the market already 2.3.4

Pts long loads

Rep: (26)
I operator Nexus updated itself via firmware with caps. Chet became podglyuchivaet phone.

Posted 04-03-2011, 16:17:

Post has been editedsahaga - 04.03.11, 16:17

hello

seichas sitting on cm 6.1.1.
I want to put offitsialnyi 2.3.3 what would it look like

air update comes.
why?

Rep: (15)
Rocas @ 03.03.2011, 11:42*

Pasiba, tried really stopped to eat so much Accum.
But safer still disable the wafer completely.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 17:06