> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wiimote Controller | Wii joystick control

Rep: (2)
Wiimote Controller
Version: 0.6.5b

Last update of the program in the header:05.07.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
WiimoteController is an application that allows the Wii console to connect to your Android smartphone. You can use the Wii Remote to control various applications.

IMPORTANT! This application does not work with most HTC brand devices on which Sense UI is installed.

Introduction for use:
1) Turn on Bluetooth, app. attachment
2) Enable WiiControllerIME
3) Press the top button in the application, on the remote, simultaneously press 1 and 2
4) the second button, select the Wii
5) Play: rolleyes:

To disable 1 remote control, hold the power button
To turn off all the consoles at once, stupidly turn off the bluetooth

For emulators Szego, GBA and so on.
By default, management is not configured. Settings-Use input method-punch control.

Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=672884
Android Market: market: // search? q = pname: com.ccpcreations.and ... d.WiiUseAndroid

Download:
Version: 0.6.5b http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1045254/WiimoteController_0_65.apk
Version: 0.3.0 Attached fileWiimoteController_0_30.apk (172.66 KB)

Posted on 06/22/2010, 15:16:
Works fine on N1, Milestone

DOES NOT WORK ON:
Samsung Galaxy S i9100 standard firmware
Samsung Galaxy 3 i5800 firmware 2.2 - I5800XWJPD
Samsung Moment / Android 2.1 DD10
Samsung Galaxy Spica / Stock 1.5
HTC Eris / Android 2.1
HTC Incredible / Stock
HTC Desire / Stock
HTC Legend / Stock
HTC Hero / Stock
HTC Hero / Villain Rom 5.5
HTC Magic / Stock
HTC Evo 4G / Stock

Today or tomorrow I will get Joy, I will write about desire without a shell.

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 05.07.11, 09:09
Reason for editing: new version

Does not work on Desire :-(

ZY It is very convenient to play the Nexus with Joey in Mortal Kombat, just tested

Rep: (99)
On Dezeer with custom firmware, everything works great. One of the most useful prog :)

Rep: (0)
On optimus one does not work ... He says that he can not find in the system bluetooth. I was now upset that wii bought: wacko:

Rep: (11)
Huawey s7 flight is normal. fun program

Does not work for:
Samsung Galaxy S i9100 standard firmware
Samsung Galaxy 3 i5800 firmware 2.2 - I5800XWJPD
----------------------------------------------------
The problem has been found, there is a new version of this application in the market, BT has started working, but it still refuses to work on Samsung.

A new version
Download:Version 0.6.5b
Attached fileWiimoteController_0_65.apk(190.77 KB)

Post has been editedalexandrbt - 04.07.11, 21:24

Something from me, he requires a PIN code when connecting joey. Standard do not fit (0000 and 1234).
Joy - Chinese, mobile - mini pro.

Rep: (1)
people, and if I buy this joeyhttp://www.miniinthebox.com/en/classic-con...wn_p291707.htmland will run this program will work?
Is this program only for joey from wii? or will it also work from boxing?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedarikushi_ser - 21.06.12, 16:07

Rep: (3)
At motorola atrix 4g works fine, it is a pity that not all games are just that.

Unfortunately, the program for the original joysticks wii mote. If you try to connect to non-original products, there may be complications.

Rep: (38)
Tolk @ 08/10/2012, 13:10*
Unfortunately, the program for the original joysticks wii mote. If you try to connect to non-original products, there may be complications.

Not just complications, but a complete inoperability. Does not support the protocols of old manipulators rejected by the Chinese. We must try other programs.

Rep: (6)
Who can tell what pin code to write.

Rep: (8)
A little did not understand the description. I was looking for a program so that I could emulate the Joystick from WII and play the tablet instead (that is, the replacement of the joystick on the tablet) and here it’s written that this program allows you to control your tablet with Wii Joy .... .... the truth?

Rep: (-4)
BIZK - this is right, this is a flight of fancy. You give the program using Android devices as a WII joystick emulation in WII emulators !!

Help set up a Wii control so that I can switch pop-up windows to android (for example, in the picture three, press the water key selection) Wii control. Doesn’t let the pop-up window to click not down or up or enter? There are a lot of programs with pop-up windows (for example, tv online movies, etc.). Is it even possible to configure the Wii button control under the pop-up window of the android?

Rep: (5)
Lg optimus g works, there is not enough maping as in Sixx Axcis

Rep: (48)
And for non-original, do not tell me the program?

Rep: (48)
Address family not supported by protocol
This is the same error with both Chinese and original wiimote

The question is - how can the standard control device for an android device use wii-stick through this program?

Good all! Huawei Mediapad II Lite with version 0.65b did not find Wii-motes purchased in 2010. The persistence built into me made me put version 0.3.0 ... and voila everything worked! I played the day, and the next tablet said to me that I had updated from the parquet to version 0.65b. As a result, again, the joystick does not find. Output: set 0.30 again and disabled the auto-update of this program. So newer does not mean better!

Post has been editedpolusman - 13.12.13, 18:28

Rep: (180)
BIZK @ 09/08/2012, 10:24 PM*
I was looking for a prog so that I could emulate the Joystick from WII and play a tablet instead of it.

_HARDCORE_ @ 04/08/2013, 12:23*
Give a program to use Android devices as a WII joystick emulation in WII emulators

Catch the guys
ControidPad (UDPWii for Dolphin Emulator)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 05:36