> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MultiTouch Visualizer 2 | Check the operation of MultiTouch

Rep: (3)
MultiTouch Visualizer 2
Version: 2.2.2

Last update of the program in the header:24.06.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Russian interface: Not
Description:
Shows the work of MultiTouch.

Visualizer for multi-function (pinch) shows the point of touching on devices support this feature, and shows a possible limit of simultaneous points in G1 / Nexus / Droid

Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? org.metalev.multitouch.visualizer2

Download:
Version: 2.2.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1028620/MultiTouch_Visualizer_2_2.2.2.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedEnotche - 31.03.12, 19:41
Reason for editing: translation

Rep: (4)
I saw the same on the HD2. useless thing.

Rep: (27)
Poker spaniel
Well on the HD2, then of course, because there is a single-touch

Rep: (4)
CrOm83,
The multi-PB2: huh:

Rep: (96)
I understand it does not work on Hero? It is not clear to what versions of what information is not useful for the program.

Rep: (1773)
Poker Spaniel @ 22/06/10, 14:43*
The multi-PB2
Although I do not need it, I looked FAQ: WM-multitouch is not supported, that is, HD2 - HTC creativity. Officially there multitouch works in several applications, all the rest - the tricks and feints ears.

Well, to my post I was not offtopic: Appendix hardly need an ordinary user, but rather a development tool.

Post has been editedRhino759 - 22.06.10, 11:08

Rep: (0)
no links to download here from the forum

Attached fileorg.metalev.multitouch.visualizer2.apk(19.46 KB)

Rep: (6)
Rhino759 @ 22.6.10, 12:06*
Well, to my post I was not offtopic: Appendix hardly need an ordinary user, but rather a development tool.

At xda-dev in April published an interesting hack that includes MT support WinMo platform, even on resistive displays.
link

Rep: (29)
The program is useful for those who consider chtou them is not working properly the touch interface. For example, you can see glitches dualtach work on Desire / Nexus. Or for example the screen requires calibration.

Rep: (9)
As expected, on the hero multitouch does not work properly, sometimes confuses the corners of the rectangle, you breed your fingers away to phone "saw" the two. Thank you for the program, however. Before, I only suspected, but now sure of inferiority multitouch on Hero.

wondering, is there someone else who is trying to run on needle and protest it? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (14)
The spoke no multitouch :(

Rep: (1)
i9000 has managed to display a 4 point touch on the program crashes :)

Rep: (37)
On my dizayre a maximum of 2 points shows.

Rep: (8)
i9000 has managed to display a 4 point touch on the program takes off

similarly ...

Liquid assets at normal flight. How do you have 4 points?

Rep: (1)
Well as from. Four-bedded take fingers poking at the screen and it displays them. true nexus and dizayr do not exactly know how.

Well now with Spica Multitatchem))))))

Rep: (139)
Yes, on the Galaxy S 4 recognize touch and soon after departed. Another program, Multitouch Test (have in store) at SGS recognizes already 5 simultaneous touches.

Rep: (6)
motorola droid Dual touch works fine
more than two does not see

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 05:25