Nokia N9 - Discussion | MeeGo-KMK, "3.9 AMOLED, 8MP + flash, 1GHz, WLAN, GPS, NFC, WCDMA / HSPA, USB
Relevance n9 in the modern ecosystem.
How much does N9 correspond to the modern mobile ecosystem?
Fully compliant ("clouds", tweet clients work. There are and clients of various services work) [ 70 ] ** [19,89%]
A lot of work, but something is no longer supported, I still get around with what I have, I have enough. [ 157 ] ** [44,6%]
Not at all (api for services that are not relevant. It is not possible to use many modern mobile services) [ 125 ] ** [35,51%]
Total votes: 352

Rep: (125)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Problems with N9 " | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and warranty пїЅ | TOPICS for N9

DiscussionNokia N9
Attached ImageAttached Image
  • before you ask a question look inFAQmost likely there you will quickly find the answer
  • heregames for N9 here programs for N9 or at OviStore
  • if you still can not find the answer, usesearch by topic discussion. How to search?
  • be mutually polite andsay "thank you" by increasing your reputation ( Picture)
  • if you do not have 15 more useful posts,ask to raise your reputationby pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you

Expanding memory for installing applications in the Nokia N9.
A large selection of programs MustHave and their review
Ability to run someAndroid-game

ARCHIVE polls
Attached Image

Brief specifications Nokia N9:
  • Communication standards support: WCDMA / HSPA 850, 900, 1900, 1700, 2100 MHz; GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • Dimensions: 116.45 x61.2x7.6-12.1 mm
  • Weight: 135 gr.
  • Display: 3.9-inch, AMOLED, a resolution of 854x480 pixels, a protective coating Gorilla glass
  • Camera: 8 MP with autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED backlight, support for HD video recording (720p)
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 1 GHz, PowerVRSGX530
  • Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16/64 GB flash
  • Battery: 1450 mA / h
  • Communications: WLAN 802.11a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5 mm audio jack / 3.5 mm AV-out, micro USB 2.0 (USB charging)

ATTENTION!!!In the current topic there is a discussion of the device itself, its filling, regular software and its features (from what, where, how it should be, etc.)
Problems with the device and the installed software are discussed in the relevant topics.
Messages that do not comply with these rules will be transferred and deleted WITHOUT warnings.
For particularly frequent violators will be sanctioned according to the rules of the forum and section.

Mini Navigator:
Problems with Nokia N9, discuss here
Problems with the Nokia N900, you here
Features of purchase and Warranty litigation in:Purchase and warranty
We discuss problems with this or that program in the topic of the program itself, look here:Maemo / MeeGo - Programs
Anything that is not related to the topic of this topic or the ones above, but I really want to discuss (posts in the spirit of how good and beautiful my device is) - you can put it in the club -Club owners of devices on the OS Maemo / MeeGo

A small article about the current state of the platformon 4PDA

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.04.15, 09:47
Reason for editing: rebuilt header, updated questionnaire.

Rep: (9)
JAY-nik @ 19.01.20, 18:06*
Zina_Koroleva,
Ali exactly there, he ordered

You can ask for a reference?

Rep: (15)
Zina_Koroleva @ 21.01.20, 15:49*
You can ask for a reference?

https://aliexpress.ru/...311.0.0.264d33edMJVyH4
You are welcome!

Post has been editedJay-nik - 22.01.20, 23:58

Rep: (1)
Please tell me there N9 device firmware PR3 (40.2012.21-3-PR-001), can not turn on developer mode when you turn on this mode there is an entry (for complete develover-mode installation of an application you need to update another application, press and writes update loading error) Why after all who else encountered this problem, please tell us. because you want to put some programki on this phone, it is a pity to throw it more.

Rep: (2)
* TOLIALENOVOP780 , decision here .

Rep: (11)
Rebet, and what can be glued housing?
Near the tray cracked and Simca constantly falls off.

Rep: (59)
* Andryxa_odessa And buy a new one, it will be easier to replace, but the photos still show

Rep: (7)
Good all. And how it androidofonov Internet to distribute? Nout sees and touches without problems, and sees the android, and can not be picked up ...

* jonnywin, from androids with ad-hoc networks support all bad, most manufacturers simply hammer on it. You can try to add a network manually on these instructions: http://r3mm3r.net/druz...s-ad-hoc-wi-fi-setyami . You can still try to force "to include" support for ad-hoc via В® WiFi Ad Hoc enabler (I do not see much sense, but you can try). There is another option to flash the custom firmware, but it's like a lottery, usually about will support ad-hoc networks do not write anything (in my case it has helped in the Nexus 7).
p.s. this device is able to distribute only ad-hoc networks.

Rep: (12)
* Hudhand,
It will be easier to go through the Bluetooth DUN ... (((

jonnywin @ 03.02.20, 17:28*
touches without problems,

right now! In the 10-ke safely buried a point-to-point.
PS forgot .... not quite necro command line allows you to bridge.

Post has been editedKiamotor - 03.02.20, 20:52

Rep: (66)
* Hudhand, as well as Ubuntu to connect, do not tell the same time? special effect gugleniya not given, there is an infinite connection and nothing changes

* egortro42 On Linux in general, I have not tried, it was not necessary.

* JeyDee35,

Attached images
Attached Image

* Andryxa_odessa I have also cracked and glued to, I had to dismantle the phone. Pasted on the super glue

Rep: (12)
I prefer to buy a new building ...

Rep: (1)
Tell me, and applicationssavagemessiahzine.comin android on our nokiyu there?

* slawa_kh no

Rep: (0)
http://phone.cnmo.com/news/677973.html

Rep: (59)
* compas88 And the translation will be briefly?

Rep: (486)
* JeyDee35 At CES 2019 showed a replica n9
And maybe it even happens. You have to understand on Android and 5G

* Alexxxl, It seems the same article there is no mention about Android, only about 5g.

In December last year, ran intositethe characteristics of the new N9 on Kai OS. The truth is it does not say about the support 5G and the back camera as a whole.

Post has been editedHudhand - 10.02.20, 23:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 23:10