Nokia N9 - Discussion | MeeGo-KMK, "3.9 AMOLED, 8MP + flash, 1GHz, WLAN, GPS, NFC, WCDMA / HSPA, USB
Relevance n9 in the modern ecosystem.
How much does N9 correspond to the modern mobile ecosystem?
Fully compliant ("clouds", tweet clients work. There are and clients of various services work) [ 68 ] ** [19,54%]
A lot of work, but something is no longer supported, I still get around with what I have, I have enough. [ 156 ] ** [44,83%]
Not at all (api for services that are not relevant. It is not possible to use many modern mobile services) [ 124 ] ** [35,63%]
Total votes: 348

Rep: (125)
Description | Discussion » | FAQ » | Problems with N9 " | Firmware » | Purchase and warranty » | TOPICS for N9

DiscussionNokia N9
Attached ImageAttached Image
  • before you ask a question look inFAQmost likely there you will quickly find the answer
  • heregames for N9 here programs for N9 or at OviStore
  • if you still can not find the answer, usesearch by topic discussion. How to search?
  • be mutually polite andsay "thank you" by increasing your reputation ( Picture)
  • if you do not have 15 more useful posts,ask to raise your reputationby pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you

Expanding memory for installing applications in the Nokia N9.
A large selection of programs MustHave and their review
Ability to run someAndroid-game

ARCHIVE polls
Attached Image

Brief specifications Nokia N9:
  • Communication standards support: WCDMA / HSPA 850, 900, 1900, 1700, 2100 MHz; GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • Dimensions: 116.45 x61.2x7.6-12.1 mm
  • Weight: 135 gr.
  • Display: 3.9-inch, AMOLED, a resolution of 854x480 pixels, a protective coating Gorilla glass
  • Camera: 8 MP with autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED backlight, support for HD video recording (720p)
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 1 GHz, PowerVRSGX530
  • Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16/64 GB flash
  • Battery: 1450 mA / h
  • Communications: WLAN 802.11a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5 mm audio jack / 3.5 mm AV-out, micro USB 2.0 (USB charging)

ATTENTION!!!In the current topic there is a discussion of the device itself, its filling, regular software and its features (from what, where, how it should be, etc.)
Problems with the device and the installed software are discussed in the relevant topics.
Messages that do not comply with these rules will be transferred and deleted WITHOUT warnings.
For particularly frequent violators will be sanctioned according to the rules of the forum and section.

Mini Navigator:
Problems with Nokia N9, discuss here
Problems with the Nokia N900, you here
Features of purchase and Warranty litigation in:Purchase and warranty
We discuss problems with this or that program in the topic of the program itself, look here:Maemo / MeeGo - Programs
Anything that is not related to the topic of this topic or the ones above, but I really want to discuss (posts in the spirit of how good and beautiful my device is) - you can put it in the club -Club owners of devices on the OS Maemo / MeeGo

A small article about the current state of the platformon 4PDA

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.04.15, 09:47
Reason for editing: rebuilt header, updated questionnaire.

Rep: (119)
perec2k4 @ 02.04.2012, 15:45*
And it does not check your emails every second case in this mode, and how it affects the battery?

No, with the mail server a request comes in, it reports "new mail", telephone reaches into her checking and no downloads, play fanfares and appear notice. On the battery, I think critically will have no effect unless you many letters come and every time you're on a message to climb in the body. Thereby reducing the operating time. In this case, the phone itself does not climb in an Internet check as it was on schedule, he is just waiting for a kick that would have to check it.

Post has been editedPlazmatics - 02.04.12, 14:55

Rep: (14)
Plazmatics, Thanks for the clarification, but that it was clear from the posts above. I'm just unsure that it is "always updated" exactly works, but does not check for mail every minute.
But if it works well, then the small amount of emails a day, this mode can be even more economical than checking every hour or 2 hours.

Rep: (8)
And how the mail server will know that you need to send a message to the phone?

Rep: (0)
Excuse me, but where is this point - "always updated"? I do not have! There are only specific intervals ...

Rep: (12)
hooddy @ 02.04.2012, 19:38*
Ekschendzh box through the mood.

And Yandex Mail is able?

Never ZYZH with ekschendzhem case had, because see, the issue is inadequate. :) Throw reference to read, OWL.

Post has been editedLiho-odnoglazoe - 02.04.12, 21:55

Nenderus @ 02.04.2012, 18:15*
And how the mail server will know that you need to send a message to the phone?

Strange you, and how do you know that you need to go to the toilet? Of course, I ask forgiveness for the sarcasm, but the server received a letter, he is somehow able to understand that it came and reported for example, the WEB interface in the same mail.ru, strange but it works. Apparently, the phone and the server somehow coordinate their communication, because not all servers support this feature.
About pushing, a little on the Web of information on its work, but somethingthere is.

eee3115 @ 02.04.2012, 18:40*
Excuse me, but where is this point - "always updated"? I do not have! There are only specific intervals ...

This item is not in PR1.1, update the system.

hooddy @ 02.04.2012, 19:38*
Ekschendzh box through the mood.

Gmail uchetki on this item will also be present.

Liho-odnoglazoe @ 02.04.2012, 22:51*
And Yandex Mail is able to? Never ZYZH with ekschendzhem case had, because see, the issue is inadequate. Throw reference to read, OWL.

Gmail keeps accurate, and very interesting, smart immediately after sending the letter to activate GPRS / 3G and starts downloading emails.

Post has been editedPlazmatics - 02.04.12, 22:31

Rep: (8)
Plazmatics @ 02.04.2012, 23:23*
Strange you, and how do you know that you need to go to the toilet? Of course, I ask forgiveness for the sarcasm, but the server received a letter, he is somehow able to understand that it came and reported for example, the WEB interface in the same mail.ru, strange but it works. Apparently, the phone and the server somehow coordinate their communication, as not all servers this function podderzhivayut.Po about pushing, a little on the Web of information on its work, but something that is.

I mean, what happens in this case, e-mail client on your smartphone constantly connected to the server by using (such as an IM-client) and then the mail server itself can refer to the e-mail client? If not postoyannog osodineniya the server did not seem to be able to own his initsializairovat to the customer and send a request ...

Nenderus @ 03.04.2012, 00:22*
I mean, what happens in this case, e-mail client on your smartphone constantly connected to the server by using (such as an IM-client) and then the mail server itself can refer to the e-mail client? If not postoyannog osodineniya the server did not seem to be able to own his initsializairovat to the customer and send a request ...

Read about push, Google to help you, no permanent connection is the fact that I personally watch on your Smart. There is another scheme, it does not require a constant connection.

Please tell me how to cancel the request for unlocking the phone, he asks when you unlock after a certain time?

THX

hooddy @ 02.04.2012, 22:03*
Settings-Security-Lock-Auto Lock: Off.

so in fact there is no "off" - that's the trouble ...

Rep: (14)
arkan77,
arkan77 @ 02.04.2012, 23:20*
Quote (hooddy @ 02.04.2012, 22:03)
Settings-Security-lock device, Auto-Lock: Disabled.
so in fact there is no "off" - that's the trouble ...

Everything is in place. Just I checked.

Rep: (21)
arkan77,
maybe you're dealing with Track & Prot., try turning off the lock in it.

Rep: (40)
I have 2 devices at hand.
And for each of them it is written that the warranty has expired
I checked here:
http://www.nokia.com/ru-ru/support/trouble...warrantychecker
Both the PCT, they have started to sell us less than a year ago.
How are you ?, breaks?

algar5 @ 03.04.2012, 12:32*
How are you ?, breaks?

That's what I said Nokia.
We checked the warranty status of your Nokia device, and found out the following

Yes, the warranty period of the device with the serial number 35792XXXXXXX in this country has not yet expired.

To ensure validity of the guarantee, once again, make sure that you have entered and sent to the correct serial number.

Note. There are exceptions to the terms of the warranty. For example, warranty obligations do not apply to physical damage and the effects of exposure to liquids. The warranty applies only to Nokia phones. The warranty period on the accessories, batteries or Nokia chargers may differ.

Please pay attention to the phrase "in this country." You may check the warranty is not in Russia, if the terminal for Russia.

Post has been editedPlazmatics - 03.04.12, 11:38

Plazmatics @ 03.04.2012, 12:37*
"in this country"

And address ru-ru
And I was in Russia)
And PCT bodies)

algar5 @ 03.04.2012, 12:42*
And address ruI ru-I in Russia) and PCT bodies)

Please contact our support team, if not a secret where the terminal is purchased?

Plazmatics,
What is a Terminal?
And how you show the warranty?

algar5 @ 03.04.2012, 12:59*
What is a Terminal? And how you show the warranty?

Terminal - this is the cell phone / smart phone / PDA.
As shown by the guarantee I have laid out in the previous report, look carefully.

Plazmatics @ 03.04.2012, 13:04*
look carefully.

I apologize for the carelessness.
The device took in Russia
But with the hands, but like everything was in place. strangely

algar5 @ 03.04.2012, 13:08*
I apologize for taking in nevnimatelnost.Apparat RossiiPravda with it, but it was at a place like it. strangely

Rostest Set on the USB plug? It is not difficult to replace. Write to support as I said earlier, they will tell you to which country your terminal. And somewhere on the form was a good person who has access to the Nokia Care, maybe he can help you with having punched.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 1:16