Nokia N9 - Discussion | MeeGo-KMK, "3.9 AMOLED, 8MP + flash, 1GHz, WLAN, GPS, NFC, WCDMA / HSPA, USB
Relevance n9 in the modern ecosystem.
How much does N9 correspond to the modern mobile ecosystem?
Fully compliant ("clouds", tweet clients work. There are and clients of various services work) [ 69 ] ** [19,66%]
A lot of work, but something is no longer supported, I still get around with what I have, I have enough. [ 157 ] ** [44,73%]
Not at all (api for services that are not relevant. It is not possible to use many modern mobile services) [ 125 ] ** [35,61%]
Total votes: 351

Rep: (125)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Problems with N9 " | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and warranty пїЅ | TOPICS for N9

DiscussionNokia N9
Attached ImageAttached Image
  • before you ask a question look inFAQmost likely there you will quickly find the answer
  • heregames for N9 here programs for N9 or at OviStore
  • if you still can not find the answer, usesearch by topic discussion. How to search?
  • be mutually polite andsay "thank you" by increasing your reputation ( Picture)
  • if you do not have 15 more useful posts,ask to raise your reputationby pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you

Expanding memory for installing applications in the Nokia N9.
A large selection of programs MustHave and their review
Ability to run someAndroid-game

ARCHIVE polls
Attached Image

Brief specifications Nokia N9:
  • Communication standards support: WCDMA / HSPA 850, 900, 1900, 1700, 2100 MHz; GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • Dimensions: 116.45 x61.2x7.6-12.1 mm
  • Weight: 135 gr.
  • Display: 3.9-inch, AMOLED, a resolution of 854x480 pixels, a protective coating Gorilla glass
  • Camera: 8 MP with autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED backlight, support for HD video recording (720p)
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 1 GHz, PowerVRSGX530
  • Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16/64 GB flash
  • Battery: 1450 mA / h
  • Communications: WLAN 802.11a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5 mm audio jack / 3.5 mm AV-out, micro USB 2.0 (USB charging)

ATTENTION!!!In the current topic there is a discussion of the device itself, its filling, regular software and its features (from what, where, how it should be, etc.)
Problems with the device and the installed software are discussed in the relevant topics.
Messages that do not comply with these rules will be transferred and deleted WITHOUT warnings.
For particularly frequent violators will be sanctioned according to the rules of the forum and section.

Mini Navigator:
Problems with Nokia N9, discuss here
Problems with the Nokia N900, you here
Features of purchase and Warranty litigation in:Purchase and warranty
We discuss problems with this or that program in the topic of the program itself, look here:Maemo / MeeGo - Programs
Anything that is not related to the topic of this topic or the ones above, but I really want to discuss (posts in the spirit of how good and beautiful my device is) - you can put it in the club -Club owners of devices on the OS Maemo / MeeGo

A small article about the current state of the platformon 4PDA

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.04.15, 09:47
Reason for editing: rebuilt header, updated questionnaire.

Rep: (14)
Nish, Autluk of export vcf work if Autluk enter the address book itself and in its menu file-export choose vCard.

Rep: (1)
perec2k4,
perec2k4 @ 30.03.2012, 11:49*
Nish, from Autluk export vcf work if Autluk enter the address book itself and in its menu file-export choose vCard.

A-ah-ah! So it is necessary to contact itself go to "Contact" and already there Autluk / menu / file export / the vCard / below all of the copied files into
Downloads, for example, a file manager, and then press each and save.
Now the picture is clear. Thank you.

Nish, Well one gemorno. I do not make friends with Autluk.
If you are still managed in Google to create a list of contacts, then there can be exported in the same vCard contacts but all at once in a single file.

Rep: (0)
Hello to all!

I put prog Advanced Call Recorder
and I can not remove it !!!
writes reboot and try again
and so constantly

What to do ?? !!

retired with tambourines

and another question is how to look at than the employment data applications
and then filled with 2.1 / 2.1 GB

perec2k4 @ 30.03.2012, 15:56*
Nish, well, one gemorno. I do not really with you Autluk druzhu.Esli still managed in Google to create a list of contacts, then there can be exported in the same vCard contacts but all at once in a single file.

I think there will be a version of the Auger predotatochno, I'll be Out.
But here's what I still alarming that nevsegda beast connects to the Internet, although there is a connection, and even turns blue indicator. What could it be?

Post has been editedNish - 30.03.12, 23:17

Rep: (12)
andytolst @ 29.03.2012, 11:36*
"State of the above mentioned company Smarterphone, located in Oslo, employs 15 people." - it is not even smeshno.Po compared with the number of people who did the MeeGo, is a drop in the ocean.

It depends on how many of these developers. If this figure includes lawyers, accountants and administrative staff, then yes, it is something. If only the developers 15, then all does not look so bad. :)

[Quote name = 'Plazmatics' date = '28 .03.2012, 15:38' post = 12253723]
Friends, I understand from the company, "The Messenger", which sells fake as the original Nokia WH-701 headset. For more detailed information than it ended necessarily lay out for all to see. At this stage, I can only say that "The Messenger" responded to my request "sledgehammer". That is, this can not be, we are all original and chocolate. He had not even considered the possibility of validation of this fact, even though I was ready to provide all the addresses where I watched it. Convincingly once again I ask all, be careful buying anything in the salons of "The Messenger". Their managers are 100% sure that this is the original. At the moment, I send an official request to the company "Nokia" on the incident.

well done of course !, but my opinion, there is no sense ... they just zazhralis already! we in Krasnodar, and the region is also everywhere in the kit bag! and a connected-know! and sell them in pieces plus !!! : Angry:

Post has been editedart_beat - 31.03.12, 20:49

I took my N9 in the end of January, in the parts that I WH-701! I'm so lucky that one? : Sveta:

Rep: (21)
art_beat @ 31.03.2012, 21:45*
in the parts that have WH-701 I
+1

art_beat @ 31.03.2012, 21:31*
Krasnodar, and the region is also everywhere in the kit bag! and a connected-know! and sell them in pieces plus!
and you have a view of the cover? completeshould liePlastic ... there is an arguable opinion, the kit factory put that stipulated in the contract with a particular retailer, someone raped leather case instead of plastic, and sometimes instead of 701 901 headset is detected ...

Post has been editedromanmeloman - 31.03.12, 21:01

crazyCLo @ 20.03.2012, 11:53*
A small manual installation of an alternative and more omnivorous video player:
Put mplayer:https://garage.maemo.org/frs/download.php/9...001-1_armel.deb
Put Kmplayer:https://garage.maemo.org/frs/download.php/9...910-1_armel.deb
In the settings Kmplayer choose not to use the built GStreamer, and installed Mplayer.

After that plays a lot more formats.

today for the first time confronted with unreadable avishkoy and remembered the bunch. Idolzhen say about it practically no infa. really only I found this post. I believe that it is necessary to these files in the directory to place, and at the same time and in the FAQ link.

With their help, I gained vidos with resolution 1024x576

Rep: (52)
perec2k4,
and 720P do not you try?

Nish @ 30.03.2012, 15:33*
Quote (perec2k4 @ 30.03.2012, 11:49) Nish, from Autluk export vcf work if Autluk enter the address book itself and in its menu file-export choose vCard.

In general contact with the mechanization nothing good happened somewhere encoding is not the same as fonts, somewhere in the field, ambush shorter. Well, it does not matter, I will slowly fill. True nabivt in our book difficult, does not wag the layout for some reason, and the functional book, compared with the WM-is not enough. Number on Skype I can not replace. But on Skype, by the way, there is a telephone keypad, and then I only have contacts? It seemed to me that before the beginning, before any reboots, it was.

Rep: (12)
perec2k4 @ 01.04.2012, 01:31*
today for the first time confronted with unreadable avishkoy and remembered the bunch. Idolzhen say about it practically no infa. really only I found this post. I believe that it is necessary to these files in the directory to place, and at the same time and in the FAQ ssylki.S using their earned vidos with resolution 1024x576

I would like to mention a bunch of Sia in the presence of video in two tracks - the only way to find the right running mplayer from the console with -aid option<tracknumber>or prescribing the same in ~ / .mplayer / config

Plazmatics,
Plazmatics @ 26.03.2012, 01:32 *
Sensor, it turns out always works if you've enabled unlocked by double taboo. Who can give comparative experience / feeling for the duration of the work in these different modes?
a week ago promised potestit, so: Statistics, of course, spoil the non-permanent value, for example, talk time, activity megafonovskih towers, etc., but, nevertheless, feels off double tapa provides additional 2-3 percent (in practice, I think, no more than 1.5%), off the clock display in standby mode - another 3-4 percent (in practice, most likely, so it is - 3%). Each experiment of 3 days.

The question of the mail push someone thread running? as the person who set up? in my understanding of the push - this is when the unit receives a mail on the same principle as that of SMS, ie, second per second (sent - received at once, so it was on the iPhone), the data itself come to the phone, the activity takes on a server For example, google. The Migo I offer to check your mail automatically after a certain period of time, it does not push. Ekschendzh mail, like BE, involves receiving mail automatically, but I have not worked; Only if you include hourly checks, but it is quite another. Used on the iPhone and now nine one and the same box.

romanmeloman @ 02.04.2012, 11:15*
in my understanding of the push - this is when the unit receives a mail in the same way as SMS

email wap push works like this:
when your mail server receives a letter, the server sends to your phone utility SMS account information to be updated.
phone receives the SMS, connects to the Internet and checks whether the mail came.

Talk to people who did email: push in its pure form is not supported, but you can turn on You "Always on" and it will suck mail through IMAP / Exchange, these protocols have notification of the arrival of messages (as opposed to POP protocol when it is necessary after a certain time to climb to the server and check if anything has not come)
By the way, speaking of iPhones also no push in its pure form, it also only works when you have an active Internet connection.

Rep: (122)
romanmeloman @ 02.04.2012, 11:15*
The question of the mail push someone thread running? as the person who set up? in my understanding of the push - this is when the unit receives a mail on the same principle as that of SMS, ie, second per second (sent - received at once, so it was on the iPhone), the data itself come to the phone, the activity takes on a server For example, google. The Migo I offer to check your mail automatically after a certain period of time, it does not push. Ekschendzh mail, like BE, involves receiving mail automatically, but I have not worked; Only if you include hourly checks, but it is quite another. Used on the iPhone and now nine one and the same box.

All accurately described, but it does not work.

Plazmatics @ 02.04.2012, 11:35*
All accurately described, but it does not work.

I myself also not doper :) had to communicate with developers.

in general, to configure as follows:
in the account settings is "Schedule", where you can select the mode 2 "Max. load" (usually in the afternoon on weekdays, when receiving mail is critical) and "Min. load" (at other times)

So, if you choose "Interval max load." - "Always updated" - it gets almost instantly, without the interval.

for example, I want to get mail on weekdays during business hours - instantly, and on weekends - only every 4 hours to check mail:
"Interval max load." - "Always updated"
9:00 - - 17:00 "Max Load Time"
"Days of max load." - Mon .. Fri
"Interval min boot." - "every 4 hours"

andytolst @ 02.04.2012, 11:45*
in general, to configure as follows:
in the account settings is "Schedule", where you can select the mode 2 "Max. load" (usually in the afternoon on weekdays, when receiving mail is critical) and "Min. load" (at other times)

So, if you choose "Interval max load." - "Always updated" - it gets almost instantly, without the interval.

for example, I want to get mail on weekdays during business hours - instantly, and on weekends - only every 4 hours to check mail:
"Interval max load." - "Always updated"
9:00 - - 17:00 "Max Load Time"
"Days of max load." - Mon .. Fri
"Interval min boot." - "every 4 hours"

Curator, please add in the FAQ.andytolst, Respect)

andytolst @ 02.04.2012, 10:45*
"Always updated"

And it does not check your emails every second case in this mode?
And it affects the battery?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/08/20, 18:09