Nokia N9 - Discussion | MeeGo-KMK, "3.9 AMOLED, 8MP + flash, 1GHz, WLAN, GPS, NFC, WCDMA / HSPA, USB
Relevance n9 in the modern ecosystem.
How much does N9 correspond to the modern mobile ecosystem?
Fully compliant ("clouds", tweet clients work. There are and clients of various services work) [ 68 ] ** [19,88%]
A lot of work, but something is no longer supported, I still get around with what I have, I have enough. [ 154 ] ** [45,03%]
Not at all (api for services that are not relevant. It is not possible to use many modern mobile services) [ 120 ] ** [35,09%]
Total votes: 342

Rep: (125)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Problems with N9 " | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase and warranty пїЅ | TOPICS for N9

DiscussionNokia N9
Attached ImageAttached Image
  • before you ask a question look inFAQmost likely there you will quickly find the answer
  • heregames for N9 here programs for N9 or at OviStore
  • if you still can not find the answer, usesearch by topic discussion. How to search?
  • be mutually polite andsay "thank you" by increasing your reputation ( Picture)
  • if you do not have 15 more useful posts,ask to raise your reputationby pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you

Expanding memory for installing applications in the Nokia N9.
A large selection of programs MustHave and their review
Ability to run someAndroid-game

ARCHIVE polls
Attached Image

Brief specifications Nokia N9:
  • Communication standards support: WCDMA / HSPA 850, 900, 1900, 1700, 2100 MHz; GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • Dimensions: 116.45 x61.2x7.6-12.1 mm
  • Weight: 135 gr.
  • Display: 3.9-inch, AMOLED, a resolution of 854x480 pixels, a protective coating Gorilla glass
  • Camera: 8 MP with autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED backlight, support for HD video recording (720p)
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 1 GHz, PowerVRSGX530
  • Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16/64 GB flash
  • Battery: 1450 mA / h
  • Communications: WLAN 802.11a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5 mm audio jack / 3.5 mm AV-out, micro USB 2.0 (USB charging)

ATTENTION!!!In the current topic there is a discussion of the device itself, its filling, regular software and its features (from what, where, how it should be, etc.)
Problems with the device and the installed software are discussed in the relevant topics.
Messages that do not comply with these rules will be transferred and deleted WITHOUT warnings.
For particularly frequent violators will be sanctioned according to the rules of the forum and section.

Mini Navigator:
Problems with Nokia N9, discuss here
Problems with the Nokia N900, you here
Features of purchase and Warranty litigation in:Purchase and warranty
We discuss problems with this or that program in the topic of the program itself, look here:Maemo / MeeGo - Programs
Anything that is not related to the topic of this topic or the ones above, but I really want to discuss (posts in the spirit of how good and beautiful my device is) - you can put it in the club -Club owners of devices on the OS Maemo / MeeGo

A small article about the current state of the platformon 4PDA

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.04.15, 09:47
Reason for editing: rebuilt header, updated questionnaire.

Rep: (8)
So almost I repeat my question, but now aboutFM Radio (I have a version of the store) - the phone itself should find the update and offer it is necessary to update or forced to go into the store, there in the app itself, and press the refresh button?

Post has been editedNenderus - 28.03.12, 10:45

Rep: (107)
andytolst @ 28.03.2012, 10:18*
FM Radio 0.1.4 in the Ovi Store. Sorry it took so long, it hung on the week proverke.Novye features: - Volume control now works whenever the radio is playing (when folded app when the screen is locked) - just like with music pleerom- Haptiks knopkah- to support wired headsets: WH-901: short push - on / off, long - next stored station - similar to pleeromWH-701: play / pause - on / off Phone - as in 901, short on "<<" ">>"- jump on the stored stations, long - forward / back, volume too rabotaet.voprosy / suggestions / problems - in a personal or mail (in the help given)

Great news! Thank you for your support of the product. In the future, adding RDS treated?

Nenderus @ 28.03.2012, 11:18*
So almost I repeat my question, but now about the FM radio (my version of the store) - the phone itself should find the update and offer it is necessary to update or forced to go into the store, there in the app itself, and press the refresh button?

All applications, about once a day, tested for updates. Of course, if you do not have the power saving mode, and there is an Internet connection available.

And that's good news for fans of pofotkat. New application from Nokia. Meet Panorama.

Post has been editedPlazmatics - 28.03.12, 11:12

Rep: (14)
Plazmatics @ 28.03.2012, 12:00*
In the future, adding RDS treated?

Yes, already we are working on it.

Rep: (0)
Bought one of these days the phone. Sometimes I notice a slight jitter earpiece, strict laws have not found, but I think that due to the high tone of voice of the interlocutor. very annoying. Going to change until the 14 days have expired, or you can do something? Who can faced a similar problem ....

timelin @ 28.03.2012, 12:41*
Bought one of these days the phone. Sometimes I notice a slight jitter earpiece, strict laws have not found, but I think that due to the high tone of voice of the interlocutor. very annoying. Going to change until the 14 days have expired, or you can do something? Who can faced a similar problem ....

It is difficult to assess the situation, as you say. If this problem is observed from the date of purchase, when talking with different interlocutors, most likely, it's a marriage. Come to the store and tell them about your problem, ask the other terminal, compare them - needs to be replaced.

Post has been editedPlazmatics - 28.03.12, 11:45

Rep: (484)
alas .. but then 14 days did not channel any way ... because n9 is "a complex of the. device" so that the case fell in love examination services, etc.

Alexxxll @ 28.03.2012, 14:15*
alas .. but then 14 days did not channel any way ... because n9 is "a complex of the. device" so that the case fell in love examination services, etc.

timelin @ 28.03.2012, 12:41*

http://otvet.mail.ru/question/39735380/

Rep: (21)
timelin,
It is better to go to the service. For self-definition of marriage recommend the following method (of course, accuracy is far from being 100%): shake the device, confident, holding, but not about that do not knock and make sure that he had not taken off (ie, no zeal;)). The test consists of a comparison of sound dynamics before and after the shaking, if there is a change (no matter whether in the direction of the best) - this is definitely niharasho. Error, if I may call them that, are as follows: You can damage / hurt / hit / bryaknut operation for a few days / etc. Phone about anything, and when it is understood, and you know that.
Advise in the dark to find dark spots on the black image on the display(Available at night, it is desirable in a full moon)and with them go and demand an exchange.

hooddy @ 28.03.2012, 14:30*
Provisions have changed.
I personally played about 2 years ago that a cell phone is not a phone at all, and "radio worn." Returned the money for ayf 3GS with burnt-radio.

Post has been editedromanmeloman - 28.03.12, 13:45

Friends, I understand from the company, "The Messenger", which sells fake as the original Nokia WH-701 headset. For more detailed information than it ended necessarily lay out for all to see. At this stage, I can only say that "The Messenger" responded to my request "sledgehammer". That is, this can not be, we are all original and chocolate. He had not even considered the possibility of validation of this fact, even though I was ready to provide all the addresses where I watched it. Convincingly once again I ask all, be careful buying anything in the salons of "The Messenger". Their managers are 100% sure that this is the original. At the moment, I send an official request to the company "Nokia" on the incident.

Post has been editedPlazmatics - 28.03.12, 15:06

Plazmatics,
and how many are asking in this office for WH-701?

romanmeloman @ 28.03.2012, 15:57*
and how many are asking in this office for WH-701?

990r. On price tags specified - the original. Direct violation of the law and the introduction of misleading the buyer. Moreover, all the products in the company flaunts Nokia section.

Post has been editedPlazmatics - 28.03.12, 15:00

Rep: (14)
I was recently offered a new and up to 30% cheaper than in the Internet-shop headset 701. I became suspicious and did not take.

Plazmatics @ 28.03.2012, 15:59*
all products are emblazoned in the corporate section of Nokia
Plazmatics, a check on the number (cat under a pin) is nowhere to be? something vaguely heard about this Nokia, the type of product originality checking, we can remember correctly. Google on this occasion gives a lot of different, but mostly useless and not credible.

Rep: (9)
Well Well guys !!! Congratulate !!! Today became the proud owner of this unit !!! ;)

Rep: (100)
Plazmatics,
headset itself runs on the N9? just I once went into a connected and asked to check whether the work with the N9. Since the consultants did not know, and himself was wondering when I printed a WH-701. Headsets are not recognized. But I was immediately struck by the complete contrast to the N8 (borrowed from a friend on trial).
and in the communication in general is better not to buy anything, as the company's policy of "sell and forget".

Rep: (52)
Larselfvova
Congratulations to the entry into the ranks of the valiant MeeGo fans: D

Rep: (0)
WH-701 in my opinion is not better WH-901 ... or not?

Rep: (100)
Judas,
on WH-701 has a remote control that is sometimes more convenient.
and the sound in noisy environments will be much better than 901.

Post has been editedtroinoy - 28.03.12, 20:10

Rep: (220)
I can say with confidence that ayfon record in my normal mode, mercilessly beaten: D
Attached Image

Post has been editedZubek - 28.03.12, 23:07

Rep: (52)
Zubek
ofigenski, but as you can see, not really a device used)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 11:07