> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

iBooks | [IPhone] [iPad] Apple standard book reader

Rep: (141)
iBooks
Version: 3.2

Last update of the program in the header:25.12.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
reader

Description:
iBooks are a great way to download and read books created for the iPad. IBooks has a built-in iBookstore online store, from which you can download the latest bestsellers and your favorite classic pieces - at any time. Find your favorite books on the magnificent bookshelf. Open the book by pressing, scroll through it with gestures of swiping or pressing and bookmark your favorite pages.

Functions:

• Download your favorite books from the iBookstore integrated online store.
• In addition to regular novels, iBookstore also offers a number of richly illustrated editions, narrated books, and books enhanced with exclusive additional audio and video features;
• easily adjust the brightness to choose the best lighting in any conditions;
• Find a word, symbol or phrase anywhere in the book using the search function;
• synchronize bookmarks, notes and the current page wirelessly between iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using the new automatic synchronization function;
• quickly find the desired page using the navigation element at the bottom of each page;
• Add PDFs to iBooks from Mail. You can add them to iTunes and sync to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch;
• Take advantage of the impressive iBooks accessibility features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, such as speaking a word on a specific page.

System requirements:

• To use iBooks, iPhone and iPod touch must be running iPhone iOS 4 or later. iPad - running 3.2 or later;
• The iBookstore online store is available in many countries. However, the assortment of books available for download may vary;
• Apple ID is required to download books from the iBookstore online store;
• To automatically synchronize bookmarks on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Wi-Fi or a network connection must be activated, as well as an Apple ID.
• iBooks only opens books published in electronic ePub format or documents in PDF format;
• To add ePub books purchased outside of iBookstore to iBooks, they must be DRM-free and synced to iPad using iTunes 9.2 or later;
• Some PDFs may not be compatible with iBooks.

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8

Download: version 3.2
past versions

Post has been editedBlackfish - 25.12.13, 05:02
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (184)
421rv @ 7.12.18, 19:18*
What axis should be on the iPad so that iBooks are like in the picture? Ie with shelves and a book when you read?
It seems to be no higher than the sixth version.
In the seven he has changed. And starting with the eighth version is built into the system.

Rep: (0)
Good day to all. What version of iBooks will install on iOS 6.1.3? With the AppStore, the phone requires iOS 10 and above, and through iTunes, the Download button is not active.

upd. After reading almost the whole topic, I realized that at this time, the campaign, you can no longer install iBooks via iTunes with the “Download the old version” trick. If there is any workaround, I would be glad)

Post has been editedunnamed160 - 23.12.18, 21:57

Rep: (121)
Hello! Tell me, is it possible to return the old design of iBooks from iOS 11? At 12, it is simply impossible to use.

Rep: (7)
Slav_nsk @ 10.30.18, 18:43*
Hello everybody!
The girl on the phone in this program has a rare book. You can somehow extract it to share with me (I have Android).

No, probably, as far as I know, the possibility of exporting books is not provided (he tried to do it several times)

Renatlb @ 10.01.19, 19:01*
books cannot be exported
Even aityunsom can copy a book to a comp. And iTools does it perfectly without a jail.

Rep: (7)
Even aityunsom can copy a book to a comp. And iTools does it perfectly without a jail.

thank! But, it didn’t work (maybe the hands are just crooked) But iTools will definitely try

Rep: (3)
And what iPad retina can be found with iOS 6, sort of like on above 4? Did the Airs go with Seven and the new iBux? Where then to find these fourth with 6 OS, on Avito it is somehow deaf.

421rv @ 7.12.18, 19:18*
which axis should be
Until the seventh.

Rep: (404)
Oftenbook unloaded from cache , which is downloaded from Files / copied to Books. Constantly requires loading. No problem! But it’s bad that it doesn’t load more often, you need to restart the phone. Who faced : sveta:

Rep: (3)
I rarely use it, but the reader is comfortable

Rep: (92)
Can I somehow remove the black theme on the light?
In the books themselves changed
And on the bookshelf how?

Rep: (2)
* RunningWild The sixth axis is supported by iPad 2, 3, 4 and mini first generation.

Please tell me who has Ios 13, in the new version of Books "share" notes only works with mail as in all previous versions?

Or maybe it’s finally repaired and now it will be possible to export notes to other applications?

Look somewhere higher. With the jail, you can put the old version with shelves.

* sv1024,
Do you mean that on the old version with shelves the export function to other applications worked correctly?

Do you mean that on the old version with shelves the export function to other applications worked correctly?
I do not know this.

Rep: (0)
I see the topic is not so popular but maybe someone will respond.
I downloaded the very first version of the ibux (the very bearded 1.0, which supported only the iPad), I went into it, and she wrote a mandatory update (despite the fact that 1.1 that I installed before, it worked perfectly with all the buns and those bright shelves, because in the next versions prior to ios 7, the shelves were dimmer and not as beautiful as for me). It's worth the jail, iPad 1, ios 5.1.1. Can you help?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.08.19, 14:42