> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

iBooks | [IPhone] [iPad] Apple standard book reader

Rep: (141)
iBooks
Version: 3.2

Last update of the program in the header:25.12.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
reader

Description:
iBooks are a great way to download and read books created for the iPad. IBooks has a built-in iBookstore online store, from which you can download the latest bestsellers and your favorite classic pieces - at any time. Find your favorite books on the magnificent bookshelf. Open the book by pressing, scroll through it with gestures of swiping or pressing and bookmark your favorite pages.

Functions:

• Download your favorite books from the iBookstore integrated online store.
• In addition to regular novels, iBookstore also offers a number of richly illustrated editions, narrated books, and books enhanced with exclusive additional audio and video features;
• easily adjust the brightness to choose the best lighting in any conditions;
• Find a word, symbol or phrase anywhere in the book using the search function;
• synchronize bookmarks, notes and the current page wirelessly between iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using the new automatic synchronization function;
• quickly find the desired page using the navigation element at the bottom of each page;
• Add PDFs to iBooks from Mail. You can add them to iTunes and sync to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch;
• Take advantage of the impressive iBooks accessibility features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, such as speaking a word on a specific page.

System requirements:

• To use iBooks, iPhone and iPod touch must be running iPhone iOS 4 or later. iPad - running 3.2 or later;
• The iBookstore online store is available in many countries. However, the assortment of books available for download may vary;
• Apple ID is required to download books from the iBookstore online store;
• To automatically synchronize bookmarks on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Wi-Fi or a network connection must be activated, as well as an Apple ID.
• iBooks only opens books published in electronic ePub format or documents in PDF format;
• To add ePub books purchased outside of iBookstore to iBooks, they must be DRM-free and synced to iPad using iTunes 9.2 or later;
• Some PDFs may not be compatible with iBooks.

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8

Download: version 3.2
past versions

Post has been editedBlackfish - 25.12.13, 05:02
Reason for editing: update

Rep: (150)
No, I’m interested in the way to add books directly from the device, without tuna.

Rep: (304)
Xamil,
Unfortunately, not yet: either through the bookstore (it is also in Russian, which is also free), or a bunch of "downloads" + "good reader '' (download via downloads, long tap and select" open in .. ") then it doesn’t matter if it is the epub format.

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 27.08.10, 12:04
Reason for editing: corrected

Rep: (1)
For some reason there is no PDF bookmark in iBooks itself. Yuzayu on the iPad. Do not tell CHYADNT?

Rep: (0)
For some reason there is no PDF bookmark in iBooks itself. Yuzayu on the iPad. Do not tell CHYADNT?

A bookmark appears when you put at least one PDF on iBooks.

Rep: (4)
3G 4.1. everything is filled up everything works but horror slows down

but everything is fine, rebooting solved the problem: happy:
I didn’t think of a little iPhone for iPhone, what’s the name of the book at the top of the page? I rarely forget which book I am reading) and the number of pages could be hidden. would leave more space for text ... in short, as it is not ice

Post has been editedTioma - 06.11.10, 12:22

Does anyone know if it is possible to add dictionaries to the program? It seems he is there but writes that it is not available

Rep: (135)
Books disappear, it is treated with a connection to tuna (delete, add a book) -Hemor-iPod Touch 4 -4.1 + Jail

Rep: (2553)
!!!!HOORAY!!!
In the latest update 1.2, hyphenation appeared !!!
Attached Image

What's New in Version 1.2
• Experience fully illustrated books, from children's picture books to beautifully designed art books, available for download in the iBookstore.
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections. Swipe left or right to jump between Collections.
• Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint.
• iBooks now fits more words per page by automatically hyphenating text, available only on iOS 4.2 or later.

And you can also work normally with footnotes, after switching to a footnote under the dots, the inscription appears back to page such and such.
P.S. IMHO Now the best reader

Rep: (1)
Guys, help me please for a beginner, tell me, on your computer there are several books in PDF format and deja vu - how to cram them into the iPad, and which reader will see them? I have a “naked” ipad 4.2.1 with ibooks and exlibris installed

Post has been editedsombadi - 16.12.10, 17:39

sombadi ,
as for pdf, everything is simple: you need to drag and drop files into the book section in tuna
as for dejavu, you need to convert either to epub or to pdf and also drag and drop files to the book section in tuna and of course it’s natural to sync your iPad with your computer

Post has been editediStallion - 16.12.10, 18:30

After installing version 1.2 for files of type epub in the menu "open in ..." the item "ibooks" appeared, so that you can directly download files there from safari or from the mail client. Seen on iphone 4 firmware 4.1 jail limerain, and on ipad firmware 4.2.1 with redsnow. Files downloaded to ibooks in this way are not synchronized with tuna, as a result bookmarks and notes on different devices are not shared.

sombadi, on ipade djvu reads a free stanza reader, only opens them for a long time and not all.

Rep: (120)
In the latest update 1.2

In general, the update pleased. Finally, they did the normal division of the shelves into categories.

Rep: (135)
Updated-hyphenation did not appear, maybe a new book needs to be downloaded?

Rep: (3)
I also do not have hyphenation :(

So the reader was very pleased, because now you can directly download epub from a flibust and read it, but it is very pleasant in design and functionality.

Rep: (3)
PS: Transfers work only in iOS 4.2 and higher.

Rep: (409)
Damn guys, yes finally lay out ipa then :-))

Rep: (72)
hold

Attached files

Attached fileiBooks_1.2.ipa(15.26 MB)

Rep: (20)
downloaded the traum library in epab format, tell me how to upload to ipod from a computer?

Rep: (43)
Tell me how to return to reading after switching to a footnote?

-----------------------------------------

I found the answer myself:

There is no obvious way to return from a hyperlink in iBooks. You can use bookmarks, as in nook: save the bookmark, follow the link, select the table of contents->bookmarks, went to bookmark, deleted bookmark ...

Post has been editedIvaN_Fallout - 02.02.11, 23:10
Reason for editing: Answer found

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 12:45