amon | Radio Nanny for Android

Rep: (547)
Amon
Version: trial version 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:19.06.2010

Attached Image

Description:
The app analyzes the noise, displays it in a graph, and above a certain level (which you can set for yourself) makes a call to the number of your choice.
The same should send at least 20% (you can set different numbers) SMS when battery power is low

Androlib: http://ru.androlib.com/android.application...trial-qzAE.aspx

Download:
Attached fileAMon__trial_version__1.1.apk(56.03 Kb)

Rep: (12)
Sngodnya, I checked.
The program works perfectly. Very helpful. When the battery residue is less than 20% sends SMS. During the three hours of sleep a child ate one division. Not much IMHO. What's just a trial is not yet understood. Will be ful version, be sure to lay out. Thank.

Rep: (0)
I wanted to buy a radio nanny. Now no longer need.

As it is not clear Wisnu. Once an incoming call (unanswered) stops working.

Rep: (27)
the trial is then that shorter period ends trial and Kick :(
search sloping while to no avail: ((((

Rep: (77)
I just put it, and it has already said that the trialkyl expired = (

Rep: (27)
in fact, the program is very convenient and necessary: ​​\

there are free versions in the store such as baby monitor work superovo also have CO regulation of noise and all for free

Rep: (65)
ar2 @ 13.06.2011, 21:01*
there are free versions

Nannythe same, but the app is absolutely free in my functionality.

Rep: (4)
Yes, this is not set, but confirm Nanny ___ 9734__1.9.6.apk super!

paid, I think those who have money to programki even on the mobile Internet even more so, why then is spread paid if there is convenience store?

Thank you all works perfectly

Rep: (1)
Use IP Webcam and tinyCam Monitor pro. Via home wi-fi - SUPER! : Clapping: Phone wife - the child: sveta:, and we are currently in another room ... (- =: *: D))))) + with the company to look for a child can be + sound + loose + is a noise detector ! ;) Is generally recommended! : Clapping:
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.16. The answer is forbidden without the text (smile, including text smiles). As well as answers consisting only of smiles, or overloaded by them (more than three smiles in one message) in all sections, except for the section "Trepalka".

Post has been edited-Sotik- - 04.11.13, 16:04

at every rustle will keep ringing and spend money, not convenient to the best radio nanny

If the battery still ate less

And no one knows a program with which you can proslusha what is happening in the room with two phones, such as phone call from one phone to another, there turn on the microphone, listen to what's going on in the room, etc.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 5:12