Apple iPod Classic - Discussion | Multimedia player

Rep: (785)
DiscussioniPod classic
media player

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Dimensions: 103.5 x61.8 x10.5
Weight: 140 g
Display: TFT with LED backlight 2.5 "320x240
Memory: 160 GB
Supported audio formats: AAC (from 8 to 320 kbps), protected by AAC (for files from the iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (from 8 to 320 kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
Supported video formats: H.264, speed up to 1.5 Mbps, resolution 640x480 pixels, 30 frames / s, basic H.264 low complexity profile with AAC-LC sound up to 160 kbps, 48 ​​kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov; H.264 video, speed up to 2.5 Mbps, resolution 640x480 pixels, 30 frames / s, basic profile up to level 3.0 with AAC-LC sound up to 160 kbps, 48 ​​kHz, stereo sound in .m4v, .mp4 format and .mov; MPEG-4 video, speeds up to 2.5 Mbps, resolution 640x480 pixels, 30 frames / s, simple profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 kbps, 48 ​​kHz, stereo sound in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov formats
Power supply: Li-Ion battery, USB.
A photo
Attached Image
Links
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 03.12.14, 09:11
Reason for editing: standardized section + diagnostic mode

Rep: (1)
Do you somehow create these folders yourself or what?

Rep: (0)
On iPod classic, a chip with a hole (BG marking (6 feet)) is charged, who can help with the circuit and identify the chip?

Rep: (27)
There is an iPod video for 60 GB., I always watched movies converted by HandBrake on it. Now I bought a new iPod 160 GB. And everything would be fine if not one but.! I threw films from the old iPod 60, but for some reason they are barely noticeable! - they slow down, there is no smoothness, as if there are lost frames. I tried HandBrake, and also convert a few other DVDs with various other programs - the same garbage. What could be the matter, ?? . And I want to repeat - everything goes smoothly on the old iPod. I want to note that it’s not the first year with different ipods, but I’m also very familiar with the conversion programs. Therefore, I’m interested in someone else’s video lagging or I got such a new device!

Nothing is known about updating the lineup? As you know, that year everything was updated, except for the classic;

Rep: (216)
SteveJobs, This is us You should ask)

Is it possible to increase the volume on the Apple iPod 6G classic? If there are ways, please tell me.

Rep: (594)
And in which country did you buy it?

Rep: (4)
Good night everybody.
In the parking lot, he washed his 30gb iPod, after which he gave his soul to God. I don’t want to throw it away, but I want to try to revive the patient.
Is it possible with parts (abroadebay will help us) to resuscitate? FAQ'i disassembly saw, I wonder if there is a replacement parts.
Your opinion: happy:

Post has been editedDivirus - 15.08.11, 19:34

Rep: (7)
Good day to all. Do not tell me, is it possible to charge the classic 160 GB from the adapter for the iPad without harming the player’s battery?

Divirus @ 08/09/2011, 03:07*
Good night everybody.
In the parking lot, he washed his 30gb iPod, after which he gave his soul to God. I don’t want to throw it away, but I want to try to revive the patient.
Is it possible to have resuscitation if there are parts (an e-mail abroad will help us)? I saw a disassembly FAQ, is it interesting to have replacement parts?
Your opinion: happy:

http://idetali.ru/

Rep: (-1)
IPod Classic 80Gb
Firmware: Apple

Description of the problem:
The central button failed.

There have been actions:
I didn’t use any action!

Help!

If she pokes at her, does she react?

Rep: (-1)
Yes, but often sticks ...

Then tryOpening iPod Classic 160Gb

Rep: (139)
Replacing hdd ipod classic 80gb with cf card!

Greetings to all, I need advice and help! I have ipod classic 80gb and for the last 2 years it has been gathering dust on the shelf due to the campaign of the killed hdd, at first all the glitches with refusal through tuna to pour more than 2-3 gigs were attributed to viruses on the computer and yes and these 2-3 gigs of muzla on it with glitches flooded in the form of refusal to play some tracks (most) and a long thought before playing well, in general, I thought everything was not so critical and abandoned it! Well, I decided to take it, in general I did a smart test from the menu diagnostics and was horrified by the values ​​of retracts: 116 and reallocs: 4928 in short they say it’s already a hard corpse and can’t be lifted by any software methods! In general, I decided to change the hard just not on hdd but on the cf card, here is the linkhttp://m.market.yandex.ru/model.xml?hid=91...92&clid=502is this possible with ipod 80gb classic? I need to read another adapter, herehttp://www.sun-store.ru/product_29.html! Or maybe where tell hdd to buy cheaper on it, the volume is not important, it was just a new / working one and was suitable for this ipod model!)

KISLbIU @ 09/20/2011, 17:57*

Here is

Rep: (224)
Good day tovarischi, asked the classic to revive
Trouble such:
on the screen there is a red cross and a link to the apple caliper, I tried to switch to disk mode, but it doesn’t work, that is, the instructions on their website did not help
what could be the problem?
does not see tuna at point blank range

djojumper
try to hold the center and the penny button for a long time ... hold for 15 seconds ...
And why do you have troubles? Did you buy it in water?

Rep: (224)
KISLbIU
to no avail (
"the moped is not mine," just asked for help
surely the screw died (
although spinning

djojumper
It turns but does not enter hard mode. Hard "flew." If you want to restore the link to the details above

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 10:47