> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC HD2 from T-Mobile - Firmware American unit | Discussion of the problems, help with flashing HTC HD2 from T-Mobile

Rep: (2834)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ | HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive) |

Tools for flashing
Attached fileHSPL2_1024_RUN.zip (983.38 KB)

NEW! Attached fileHSPL3.zip (984.82 KB)

InstructionInstallation HSPL 3.
How to flash HSPL.
How to flash the ROM
FAQ on flashing
Original XDA thread

Rom Update UtilityFlasher, interface language RUS
Rom Update Utility Flasher, interface language ENG
Attached fileTask29.zip(2.24 MB)
The program for formatting ROM before flashing is used as desired.

If you want just russify firmware and leave it at that, youHERE
Official firmware for T-Mobile can be downloadedhere.
Radio components that can be sewn into the unit T-Mobile
2.08.50.08_2
2.09.50.29_2
2.10.50.19_2
2.10.50.28_2
2.12.50.02_2

Russian custom firmware tested for HTC HD2 from T-Mobile
When installing the firmware, rum decrease from 1024 MB to 512 MB, while a 1024 MB remains only on insertion of tor04, Moon Light, since version 1.26 (upper start) and ML v3.51 + (lower start), EvO ROM, Football upper and a lower trigger, perduemonocle special version for T-Mobile and by Kulja Premium (upper and lower start-up).
Moon light(Upper start)Statementto support 1024 MB.
Moon light(Lower start)Evidencepoddrerzhki 1024 MB.
Project Russian Leva(Upper start),HTC HD2 - Project Russian Lova WM6.5.3(Lower start).author's approval.
tor04 statement1,utverzhdenie2 screenshotsthat the firmware supports 1024 MB
EvO ROM
HTC HD2 firmware from perduemonoclespecial version for T-Mobile (look in the header)
HTC Leo - Firmware by Kulja Premium [RUS]andHTC Leo - Firmware from Kulja Premium [WM6.5.3] [RUS]confirmation of support T-Mobilehere.

The order HTC HD2 firmware from T-Mobile
1. Go to the bootloader (mattress) and see SPL version, it should be 2.08 or 2.10.
2. If the version of SPL 2.08, you can install or HSPL2 HSPL3, if the SPL 2.10, then install only HSPL3 (both have a cap).
3. When installing HSPL from the dropdown menu, select HSPL 2.08.
4. sewn desired firmware Radio (numbered x.xx.50 .xx) and enjoy.
What would go to the bootloader, you can take the file from the attachment, unzip it, copy it to a flash drive and run the exe file.Attached fileEnterBotLoader.rar(4.3 KB)

List of errors during flashing
Workaround В«critical error bad model idВ» error described here And the result of this method here .
List of errors during flashing

Appearance of the American T-Mobile HD2
Attached Image
Differs from the European colored buttons lights out and receive calls and operator logo under the speaker.

Dear users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising reputationAttached Image.
If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Important information on the firmware of the new Russian / English firmware released for the European system, with firmware 3.14.405.2 codes; 3.14.411.2 on T-Mobile HD2 is here. Do not kill your machine !!!

Russian firmware 3.14, adapted to the T-Mobile HD2, you can download here.

All questions related to flashing to android ask from the relevant sections and topics in this thread such posts will be deleted.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 21.04.12, 08:53
Reason for editing: New radio

subikhtc
I downloaded looked crack, there are several cab files, the ones it would look like the installation of a program and you can always be removed, so the 100% guarantee will remain. But when receiving SMS in Russian may be small squares instead of letters.
shummister,
It flies off course, when XP is still only naked firmware.

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 22:55

Rep: (7)
for our animal has adapted TCPMP player?
K
This question is not included in the firmware topic, I suggest to ask it in the appropriate topicsHTC HD2 - Discussion (part 2)andCommunication owners HTC HD2 (Leo), And the player lookSoftware catalogsavagemessiahzine.com(Post # 2964612)

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 23:05

Rep: (4)
shummister
Russification sense flies Hard-reset!

noxcha
It flies off course, when XP is still only naked firmware.

as well as a spl we do not touch, the warranty remains.
noxcha SchA fill in the firmware on the people. then throw off the link

Rep: (4)
Who Downloaded firmware to downgrade SPL away, put somewhere else on the people such as I will add in a hat, maybe many are not registered with at XDA and can not download it.

catch,she is
K
Thanks for the help, added to the cap. +
Post later removed.

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 23:37

Rep: (43)
And where to get the radio 2.10.50.26_2?
Nowhere I do not see ...

Rep: (1)
There is a new radio. here inThistheme. We will approach it?

KZ_AST,
Yes, fine. The evening will be in the hat.

Rep: (7)
noxcha

Please tell me as figures T-MOBILE picture stuck, and rum is not enough, I think memory is 690.85 MB and should be 1GB
official firmware should
Attached Image

K
Hidden screen.
I advise you to look into theForum Rules.
Prohibited:
4.11.2. Writing topics and messages in CAPITAL LETTERS;
4.11.3. Writing messages in capital and lower case letters intermixed (“HERE IS ABOUT ABOUT”) or in letters of different alphabets (“supporting alphabet”);

Post has been editednoxcha - 18.06.10, 20:43

subikhtc
You need to look on the last tab manila Settings - About phone.

Post has been editednoxcha - 18.06.10, 22:52

Rep: (47)
noticed one unpleasant thing - on firmware tor04 serial number is changed to 40SB60070hhhh (home number HT04APR0hhhh) the same problem was and firmware Magician. On futbolovskih beg all right.

Post has been editedDimazzz - 19.06.10, 07:37

Well this is a question to the authors, I also imei changed.

IMEI is added to 01 after the first flash device

Dimazzz,
What comes out of it, Honorhere.

noxcha @ 19.6.10, 9:19*
Dimazzz,
What comes out of it read here.

but this can not be done with anything, apparently

Post has been editedDimazzz - 19.06.10, 10:00

Rep: (1)
Brothers T Mobaylery)) check firmware[1.26]by Magus? Does 1024 support?

MagLite @ 19.6.10, 13:12*
I did not check on anything. In theory, it should be supported.

KZ_AST,
You can check this yourself by making a backup of the system with the help of the programSpb backupAdditionally, you can contact the program zabekapitpim Backupor synchronize them to a server on the Internet using the programMy phoneThen sews interest firmware, look at what's there and how, and if you do not like it, then sewn back your backup and restore. Well, if you enjoyed it and arranged, the only restore contacts and SMS, and the rest put his hands in order to avoid problems and glitches.

Rep: (32)
In short omit some details of how much I've read so far decided)
Did the following:

found out that I have 2.10 SPL, the unit only came with US Tmobile 1024mb, does not even require unlock, although the code is)
1. Download the firmware (which is in the cap better and faster)
2. went to the mattress has launched rum-update utility, ask CPF fell to 2.08
3. Download task29, formatnul rum.
4. firmware downloaded from tor04 HD2 3.00.6c (23123) RUS, sew through the mattress.
5. downloaded radio 2.12.50.02_2, please, was first run.

hand trembling sympathetic after reading some of the posts, as the phone was turned into a brick)
I did everything right, you may even something for the common perception and performance? third-party programs must take into account not yet still need to comprehend many things :)

I do not know how to make the screen on the PDA screens to show the Har-ki and mn so far)

Volume of memory: 717.13 MB
Used: 44.98
Available 672.14
Memory Capacity for programs: 449.76
Used in the program memory: 159.48
Free program memory: 290.28

Information about ann. It provides:
Flash-memory size: 1024 MB.
Storage capacity: 717.13 MB

Radio version only updated software as tor04 in the image below. While no words, everything is beautiful)

Post has been edited_SprinG_ - 19.06.10, 18:31

_SprinG_,
Screenshots can do prog of enclosure.
If everything is done as it is written in the header will be no problems, so the topic and established.

Attached files

Attached fileResco_Screen_Capture.cab(715.56 KB)

Rep: (6)
English custom firmware that you can install on the HTC HD2 from T-Mobile
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=653114

Post has been editedjohn82 - 19.06.10, 18:49

Rep: (0)
Hello!
I beg your HTC HD2 from T-Mobile HSPL2, install the firmware 3.00.6c (23123) RUS by tor04, Leo_Radio_2.11.50.20 - and I understand that all of the above for unlocking the operator does not apply and does not remove the lock? Do not tell me where to look for a solution? Site with sending a code by IMEI of the device - the only solution?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 4:50