> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC HD2 from T-Mobile - Firmware American unit | Discussion of the problems, help with flashing HTC HD2 from T-Mobile

Rep: (2834)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ | HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive) |

Tools for flashing
Attached fileHSPL2_1024_RUN.zip (983.38 KB)

NEW! Attached fileHSPL3.zip (984.82 KB)

InstructionInstallation HSPL 3.
How to flash HSPL.
How to flash the ROM
FAQ on flashing
Original XDA thread

Rom Update UtilityFlasher, interface language RUS
Rom Update Utility Flasher, interface language ENG
Attached fileTask29.zip(2.24 MB)
The program for formatting ROM before flashing is used as desired.

If you want just russify firmware and leave it at that, youHERE
Official firmware for T-Mobile can be downloadedhere.
Radio components that can be sewn into the unit T-Mobile
2.08.50.08_2
2.09.50.29_2
2.10.50.19_2
2.10.50.28_2
2.12.50.02_2

Russian custom firmware tested for HTC HD2 from T-Mobile
When installing the firmware, rum decrease from 1024 MB to 512 MB, while a 1024 MB remains only on insertion of tor04, Moon Light, since version 1.26 (upper start) and ML v3.51 + (lower start), EvO ROM, Football upper and a lower trigger, perduemonocle special version for T-Mobile and by Kulja Premium (upper and lower start-up).
Moon light(Upper start)Statementto support 1024 MB.
Moon light(Lower start)Evidencepoddrerzhki 1024 MB.
Project Russian Leva(Upper start),HTC HD2 - Project Russian Lova WM6.5.3(Lower start).author's approval.
tor04 statement1,utverzhdenie2 screenshotsthat the firmware supports 1024 MB
EvO ROM
HTC HD2 firmware from perduemonoclespecial version for T-Mobile (look in the header)
HTC Leo - Firmware by Kulja Premium [RUS]andHTC Leo - Firmware from Kulja Premium [WM6.5.3] [RUS]confirmation of support T-Mobilehere.

The order HTC HD2 firmware from T-Mobile
1. Go to the bootloader (mattress) and see SPL version, it should be 2.08 or 2.10.
2. If the version of SPL 2.08, you can install or HSPL2 HSPL3, if the SPL 2.10, then install only HSPL3 (both have a cap).
3. When installing HSPL from the dropdown menu, select HSPL 2.08.
4. sewn desired firmware Radio (numbered x.xx.50 .xx) and enjoy.
What would go to the bootloader, you can take the file from the attachment, unzip it, copy it to a flash drive and run the exe file.Attached fileEnterBotLoader.rar(4.3 KB)

List of errors during flashing
Workaround В«critical error bad model idВ» error described here And the result of this method here .
List of errors during flashing

Appearance of the American T-Mobile HD2
Attached Image
Differs from the European colored buttons lights out and receive calls and operator logo under the speaker.

Dear users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising reputationAttached Image.
If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Important information on the firmware of the new Russian / English firmware released for the European system, with firmware 3.14.405.2 codes; 3.14.411.2 on T-Mobile HD2 is here. Do not kill your machine !!!

Russian firmware 3.14, adapted to the T-Mobile HD2, you can download here.

All questions related to flashing to android ask from the relevant sections and topics in this thread such posts will be deleted.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 21.04.12, 08:53
Reason for editing: New radio

KZ_AST,
According to the versions of the radio, they are no different from those in the header.

Rep: (42)
Good time of day, in general, I was going to USA HD2 .. interested in the following questions:
1. If it is locked to an operator, you can only unlock NCK code?
2. For the Russification of me enough to put the firmware of a cap tor04 HD2 1.13 (21904) RUS, and will be my happiness

gera_nn,
1. Yes, but the code you need to buy.
2. Yes.

Rep: (1)
In my opinion in the header contains the firmware on tor04 HD2 v.3.00.6a? And where is the HD2 1.13 (21904) RUS? It means, too, supports 1024?

Rep: (4)
KZ_AST Firmware HTC HD2 - tor04 (Post # 3969756)
By the way, I try this firmware today. Accomplish your goal and then about 1024

Rep: (47)
KZ_AST @ 17.6.10, 12:00*
In my opinion in the header contains the firmware from tor04 HD2 v.3.00.6a? And where is the HD2 1.13 (21904) RUS? It means, too, supports 1024?

on the first page tor04 topic - the second post. a first post firmware 3.00.6 with the lower start-up, and the upper start classic 1.13
Attached Image

Post has been editedDimazzz - 17.06.10, 11:45

Dimazzz I do not know 3.00.6 is also supported in 1024?

shummister, Try to put 3.00.6? He still later, the result otpishi necessary. ;) Some say that the firmware with a lower start-up still "raw" if it is so?

Post has been editedKZ_AST - 17.06.10, 11:42

KZ_AST you know, the phone is not my will. Stremnovato with a strange experiment.

Rep: (29)
Hello to you, brothers in trophy American arms !!!!!!!
tell me who shilsya on a new last radio 2.11.50.20, something changed in it from the previous: ??
sound quality?
Energy consumption?
receiving a signal stability?
self-acceptance?
Something?

In short, is there any sense ???

Thank you all in advance.

Post has been edited19vs78 - 17.06.10, 14:50
Reason for edit: corrected version of the radio.

19vs78,
2.13 is the driver. And extreme radio2.11.50.20. IMHO not differ from the previous one does, only the battery eats more.

Rep: (29)
noxcha @ 17.6.10, 14:38*
IMHO not differ from the previous one does, only the battery eats more.

thank,
Then the furnace it. Cheto I no longer understand what for developers .... this support ?? battery and so barely, dak they also do not fix bugs, but rather exacerbated. Existing radio me fsem x Cams satisfies / save energy gluttony:) /

Speaking ofBATTERIESWho else met for the HD2 a bit more capacity? But not so that disfigure the appearance :)

py.SY: pahodu offtoplyu: blush:
K
About batteries in the topicaccessories

By the way, I hope the battery does not depend on the firmware ???

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 17:19

so.
1. flashing was successful
2. Set the radio 2.10.50.26_2 and HD2 1.13 (21904) RUS
3. 1024 This firmware supports
4. perhaps the first radio firmware bug: when there HSPA network (tested on Diamond2 and with the same operator) American persistently showed 3G
UPD and the second bag: American, stubbornly refused to be sewn with 16gigov cards. Put 4 gig and everything went beam

Time there was very little on the client, so special to play with the device could not

Posted 17-06-2010, 16:36:

on the radio module firmware: the latest firmware does not say that she is the best. Radio firmware needs to be selected to the machine and the operator. In Diamond2 me and I should not radio the latest firmware

K
Thanks for checking on a 1024 MB flash and Review, said in a cap +

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 19:05

Rep: (316)
M
noxcha, appointed curator of the subject - I beg to love and obey ...

KZ_AST @ 17.6.10, 16:13*
By the way, I hope the battery does not depend on the firmware ???

No, only if after flashing the battery sits down quickly, it is advisable to calibrate it. I like this way to help. I do almost after every firmware.
Discharging the battery completely watching videos, surfing on the Internet through WiFi or any other way until appart did not go off. Then take out the battery in the minutes 5. Then insert it into place and does not include phone, fully charged. After charging the battery can be removed for another 5 minutes, some sources say that all of these operations must be repeated twice.
I had a slightly different problem, I'm from the cured, do it once.

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 17:45

IMPORTANT
Before HSPL SPL be lowered to the level of 2.08, rather than the firmware version.
SPL version looks intobootloaders.
! Please change in the cap!
K
Thank you, mistake corrected.

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 22:23

Rep: (7)
noxcha

and if I just Russified guarantee I tiryayu

subikhtc
I think that there is, maybe, warranty slips when asking for another SPL. And then crack his installation is similar to installing software. And from the software installation warranty is not lost.

Post has been editednoxcha - 17.06.10, 22:43

subikhtc Russification sense flies Hard-reset!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 23:20