> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SlideME Mobentoo App Installer | The installer package from the card with the display names, search and so on.

Rep: (1)
SlideME Mobentoo App Installer
Version: 6.25

Last update of the program in the header:17.04.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The tool is designed to find and install apk-nis card from the device.

Description:
The tool is designed to find and install apk-nis card from the device. In this case, the search results are displayed the package names, not files. Displayed as the file creation date, version of the package and its size. Search results organized in a drop-down list: when typing the package name below are only available options. The search menu can be sorted alphabetically, by date, by size. You can also get into the standard tool for managing applications from the menu.
Softina work quicker and smarter AppInstaller and Installer (links thrown at them, but the so-called :)).
The program is free.

Homepage: http://slideme.org/app...on/slideme-marketplace
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...aller-qiiq.aspx

Download:
Version: 6.25 SlideME Mobentoo App Installer (Post eXense # 39512169)
Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 17.04.15, 11:17
Reason for editing: A new version, screenshots

Rep: (52)
but there is an alternative to the thread that searches the specified folder and after installation transfers to another? It would be very convenient, I think. and I've got forever all scattered around the map, and just do not remember what put that there.

Rep: (7)
With the rapid scroll through the list (if a lot of prog) retarding, but not much. In general, a good thing.

Rep: (0)
People tell me .... I plizzz full kettle in this direction: blush:, bought a HTC desier and finally do not stick like that need to be installed on the PDA. Help pliz advice how to install App Installer (for further installation of games) I would be grateful for the help Pts

Give poazhluysta link to an analogue of this program on Market.

Rep: (26)
I did not show the application icon, and some of the files shows the name of the file and not the package.

Rep: (268)
The very first application that is installed on the phone (via the browser). Without this utility is probably still would not be able to install anything because I InstallAPK on Windows not prokanaet. : D

and there is a program that can set a bunch of gun apk ... like I need to install after flashing pieces 30 programs and games, not to install each, and specify a folder for example, and the program itself are all set?

the question is removed, I have found such a program, if anyone still have itEasy installer

Post has been editedManiacdag - 10.12.11, 08:43

Rep: (871)
oh so long ago there have not updated anything))) Loans nekropostingom)))
SlideME v6.25
Updated March 20, 2015
Attached filecom.slideme.sam.manager-6.25.apk(4.63 MB)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedeXense - 17.04.15, 11:02

Rep: (127)
SlideME 6.34

Attached files

Attached fileSlideME 6.34.apk(5.57 MB)

Rep: (2840)
M
Attention all releasers new versions!
Check out
Rules section and FAQ on creating and updating topics
Software update

Release a new (or translated) version
To properly lay out a new (or translated) version of the program, you must perform the following steps:
  • Download the untethered apk (exe, zip) file into the post
  • clearly indicate the version of the program
  • be sure to add a list of changes
  • publish the post and report it to the moderators on the button "complaint"

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/05/20, 21:45