> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bombus | Client for Jabber

Rep: (97)
Bombus
Version: 0.7.1442M-Zlib

Last update of the program in the header:10.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Specially converted build of Bombus Jabber-client for Android mobile platform.
For me, it turned out to be the most convenient at the moment Jabber-client with support for conferences. Strange, but in the market this assembly is not, and certainly will not.
Tested on Speke, convenient, but of course there are some flaws.
Found on the Internet. We are testing.

Download:
Attached fileBombus.apk(403.67 KB)

Rep: (523)
Thank you, now we will))))

PS: on X10 on authorization it gives an application error and crashes

PSPS: legal, I will test!

Post has been editedSakyra82m - 10.06.10, 12:56

Rep: (173)
What is its advantage? Traffic squeezes?

Rep: (523)
Well, what to say ... I will definitely not use it ... firstly: everything is sooooo small, secondly: all the manipulations need to be confirmed from the menu, that it is not convenient .. because ..

Rep: (9)
The best customer is the client, but this campaign was ported from Java. Everything is small. And Vibra sticks with the incoming message. Here it is. if to modify it, the price would not be. While I sit, I'll see.

To very small ones, download BombusMod, there are font size settings there;)

Rep: (50)
Why create two topics? so even with the same description. And in the case, it is very happy that the bomb appeared under the androyd, but so far the port is damp and not quite convenient for use. for example, there is no back button support and no menu. On the design, even with a large print, everything remains small.

Why create two topics?

The programs are different, the functionality is different, here are two topics: yes2:

Rep: (52)
I could not connect. Demolished. I don’t want to understand honestly, the interface of the program seems to have been started via a Java emulator ...

Rep: (40)
sizzling @ 10.6.10, 19:37*
to create two topics? so even with the same description. And in the case, it is very happy that the bomb appeared under the androyd, but so far the port is damp and not quite convenient for use. for example, there is no back button support and no menu. On the design, even with a large print, everything remains small.

If the functionality is different, then you probably need to somehow mark this in the description. Because I used the bomb very short and long time (about 2 and a half years ago)

Rep: (17)
It is not good not to indicate the source. "Found on the Internet." and in the conference [email protected] provided a link to the original files:http://code.google.com/p/bm2/downloads/lis...e+DownloadCount- these are two big differences. Here is a proof for the conference logs:http://isida-bot.com/chatlogs/[email protected]#15:27:55

Rep: (0)
stupid port from java.

Rep: (59)
Kolymchanin. forced to challenge. This is really the most convenient, fast and functional option among all that I personally tried.
I do not argue - this is the port with j2me /
has the right to live, the reasons - see above

by the way - on the download page is now an option 966 and 966a
I have 945 - problems - not one

Post has been editedalexdrake - 25.03.11, 00:27

Rep: (30)
yes ... functionality, speed at altitude. but kills the message input method. This is all because of the port from Java: (

Rep: (132)
I cannot register a new account - I regularly get an error

Rep: (42)
Thanks for the prog! I installed on the tablet the font is not small, large, but the program is good! : yes2: c)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 10:11