> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ProcessManager | Task Manager for Android-smartphone with advanced features.

Rep: (1940)
Processmanager
Version: 1.5.0.

Last update of the program in the header:18.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
task manager for Android-smartphone with advanced features. In addition, the application displays a list of installed programs, programs in startup, a list of system processes.

Homepage: http://curvefish.com/apps/processmanager.htm
Android Market: market: // search? q = pname: com.curvefish.apps.processmanager

Download:
ProcessManager v1.5.0 Full- thanksWillower

Changes:
Fully updated interface, including widget
Improved performance
Added multi ignore list
Now you need to mark the application with flags, and then kill them with the button

Past versions
Attached fileProcess_Manager_1.3.2.apk(153.57 KB)

Attached fileProcessManager_Full_1.3.2.apk(121.49 KB)
- version 1.3.2 Full, differences from lite - there is auto cleaning mode, no ads (thanks to Hedge21)
Attached fileProcessManager_free_v1.2.5.apk(138.07 KB)

Post has been editedOrldim - 01.09.11, 22:06
Reason for editing: added version 1.5.0 Full to the header

Rep: (56)
Installed, the application is pulled out by Astro. Menu / tools / Application Manager / Backup, tick against the application and press backup ... As a result, the file will be on the card in the backups / apps folder.

Post has been editedChe_2006 - 09.06.10, 20:45

Rep: (0)
Strange ... I did not like the fact that this program can not close itself, and is constantly hanging in memory. And so nice interface!

Rep: (17)
Is autokiller available in full version?

Rep: (1940)
Vanger !, Yes, it is not very good that it does not close itself.

swarog11, I do not know, until I could find a paid version.

Rep: (258)
It comes out very simply, bought: rolleyes:
But given that Google does not want to make a normal market, we will have to lay out, version 1.3.2 Full

P.S. Piracy evil: blush:

And so, I was pleased with the program, quite nimble, stable ... and then I was 3-4 tasks manager, periodically could not display a list of applications, and this one without problems.

Attached filecom.curvefish.apps.processmanager.apk(121.49 KB)

Post has been editedHedge21 - 27.06.10, 15:49

And how about this program Ignoglist? Or is she only able to stupidly destroy all processes running in the background?

As usual, a long tap on the process and select "Add to ignore". no ignore anywhere.

Post has been editedHedge21 - 28.06.10, 15:53

Advise what processes to ignore? (well, from the main, all sorts of ICQ do not count!))

Rep: (2)
please explain what it means to ignore the list?

The list of programs that Task Manager will not kill, when you press kill all. Usually they add to the ignore, at least a clock (ie, an alarm clock), a telephone, etc.

Post has been editedHedge21 - 04.07.10, 21:38

I tried a lot of programs. I stopped on this one. I don `t know what she liked me. It works correctly, only you need to clearly form the list of "ignore list" and then first I have it and kill usb-drive ... and fall off from the computer. convenient manager uninstaller.

I have to ignore ahome (I have a tablet) and the program itself.

Rep: (139)
How to edit autorun in it ??????

Rep: (4)
Strange, it does not kill itself, it’s not worth it in the ignore list, I press kill all, it closes, I look through SystemPanel - weigh in memory (by the way, SystemPanel does the same)

Rep: (87)
I like the program, I even bought it)
and another chip. in the full version, you can kill processes directly from the desktop! extremely comfortable!

Rep: (13)
The best program task kila at the moment.

Rep: (3)
I agree. Leave.

Rep: (3)
Comrades, tell me! After a hard reset, I installed the process manager, but now, after clicking on "Kill all", it disconnects the connection with the operator - the network is cut off and the phone seems to be stepping out of flight mode for a couple of seconds, looking for the network. Before the hard reset this was not, the version did not change. Has anyone come across this?

UPD: reinstalling helped, all exceptions recovered. The question is removed)

Post has been editedTrigliph - 25.11.10, 11:06

Rep: (7)
Translated it into Russian

Attached files

Attached fileProcess_Manager_1.3.2.apk(111.48 KB)

Rep: (4)
I wonder how much need there is such a program if you have froyo? it's just that I myself have been using this program for a long time, but recently I heard that Froyo and so all the processes are crashing on his own)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 20:00