> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Guitar Hero | [IPhone] Guitar Simulator

Rep: (32)
Guitar Hero [iPhone]
Version: 2.1.0

Last update of the game in the header:28.02.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
playing guitar.

Description:
Description: The largest franchise music video games ever created is now available for the first time on your iPhone or iPod Touch! This is your chance to see the original, exciting guitar game that has captured more than 40 million people around the world.

The creators of Guitar Hero, experienced developers from Vicarious Visions, Inc have provided great game options to personalize your rock star avatar, and integrate into social networks, allowing you to share your achievements on Facebook. Innovative mechanics of the game, challenges you, succeed and climb to the very top of the Rock rating. Guitar Hero for iPhone and iPod Touch is an indescribable feeling of playing electric and bass guitar on your devices!

Set up Guitar Hero and play six free songs from legendary artists:

Queen - We Are The Champions
Rise Against - Savior
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Weezer - Say It Ain’t So

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitar-hero/id374801345?mt=8

A way to add tracks on iOS 8
Download: version 2.1.0 + tracks
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.06.15, 13:29
Reason for editing: Tracks for iOS 8

Rep: (1429)
* alewaimba,
Well, so in the capGuitar Hero (Post pawelsazhin # 19948209)

Rep: (3)
Everything works, thank you :)

Rep: (0)
HoRRicH @ 08/03/2015, 21:53*
alewaimba,
Well, in the same hat Guitar Hero (Post pawelsazhin # 19948209)

And I don’t see iphone tracks, the game starts all right, but there are no tracks, although I put them in the Documents folder.
8.4 + jail

Rep: (63)
Deetace @ 08/11/2015, 18:29*
And I don’t see iphone tracks, the game starts all right, but there are no tracks, although I put them in the Documents folder.
8.4 + jail

Just drop tracks into a folderDocuments not enough - in iOS 8 the file system is different from the one in iOS 7 and below.
The way to add tracks on iOS 8.

Beeboop2 @ 08.13.2015, 09:59*
Just uploading tracks to the Documents folder is not enough - in iOS 8, the file system is different from that in iOS 7 and below.
A way to add tracks on iOS 8.

When I try to Open in iFile (Data), it writes that I install ifile from cydia, although I have it installed (I tried it from different repositories). What is the problem?

Rep: (1429)
* Deetace
Download the official it is shareware.

In general, friends. In order for all the tracks to appear on ios 8.4, I did the following.

1. Opens itools>>file manager>>Jailbreak file system and drop the song files into the / private / var / mobile / Containers / Data / Application / Guitar Hero folder (each has its own identifier) ​​/ Documents

2. Now, thanks to the most convenient file system, you need to create a shortcut to this document folder in the / private / var / mobile / Containers / Bundle / Application / Guitar Hero folder (each has its own identifier) ​​/

Personally, ifile doesn’t work for me, I killed a lot of time to put it but everything is in vain, as a result I went to filza (icontools also installed for convenience).

Swipe up on the GH icon and click "Open in the Filza App", in the upper right corner click "CHANGE" (make sure that you are in the right folder, there should be an iTunesMetadata.plist file for example), then click on the "bottom" button>>"file shortcut", and manually find the Documents folder (the path specified above) and paste it.

As a result, in the Guitar Hero folder (I have it designated as 4C3AB619-84CE-497B-BD10-C10ED813E3F7) should be:
- GHAspen.app folder
- link to the Documents folder
- .com.apple.mobile_container_manager.metadata.plist
- iTunesArtwork
- iTunesMetadata.plist

Well, everything works. To get to this simple procedure, I killed two hours ... tin

Post has been editedMaxim1113 - 14.12.15, 06:57

Rep: (63)
Well, everything works. To get to this simple procedure, I killed two hours ... tin

Handsome, but you could spend 2 minutes :)
The way to add tracks on iOS 8(FilZa instead of iFile + a little different procedure for creating a shortcut)

Post has been editedBeeboop2 - 15.12.15, 20:54

What I am talking about is a different procedure! In general, rare idiocy with the placement of folders of programs and docks in different places

Has anyone tried on iOS 9 ... to install? Works?

Rep: (3)
taptap on mount the best in its genre

Hello friends!

There was a thing, I unsubscribed here, asked questions, tried to put (iPhone 5S, without jailbreak, iOS 9.3.5) this wonderful, best game of all the peoples and nations of the world!
I really want to remember my youth and pass Motorhead - Overkill 100% (I hope that I'm not the only one so worried here), but the old four have sunk into oblivion.

Tell me, please, is there any way now to put Guitar Hero on my device?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Eh guys, are there any here? Who plays our favorite game on ios 9.3..5? is it possible to deliver? Maybe some innovations have appeared?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 12:43