> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

HTC_IME Custom Skin Generators | Online On-Screen Keyboard Designer

Rep: (25)
HTC_IME Custom Skin Generators
version: x.xx

Last update of the program in the header:6.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Online designer on-screen keyboard for android devices with different display resolutions. Choose (from the set) background, color, type of keyboard, insert smiles and various features and get your own inimitable .apk mod. Follow the link, choose High Res Kitchen or Low Res Kitchen, register and go!
As a sample I attach my assembly for HVGA.

Homepage: http://www.gimpsta.com/

Download:
Attached fileHTC_IME_mod_v.25.apk(4.39 MB)

Rep: (1)
Cool :)
How to change the background / color / logo is clear, but how to embed your characters?

Rep: (25)
123test123 @ 7.6.10, 1:28*
and how to embed your characters?

After installation on the device - in the settings ...

Rep: (369)
If it were still possible to throw extra languages ​​at all prices would not be: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
on devices not from Htc go?
when installed on Acer gives an error, it is not possible to install.

Cool stuff. Current I do not understand how to connect it. Installed, connected the mod and ... then what to do? No change on tatuha (

Rep: (12)
t9 still to be thrown out of it terribly enrages in some applications

on the speaker for some reason all the mods are going, so nothing is visible on the screen

Post has been editedkamytea - 13.06.10, 20:52

Rep: (36)
I can not understand how to use the keyboard, how to configure it there, and how to create your own themes ?! I would like the most complete instructions. : thank_you:

And the languages ​​are easily removed and installed like the rest, a lot of settings for a loved one (. Ru on the button for example). After smart ... the most convenient for me. Now I am writing from it, it costs 2 weeks, I have not registered anywhere

Rep: (17)
Do you hear something about the Ukrainian input language?

Rep: (44)
User dictionary from standard keyboard cannot be imported?

I tried everything there on mine, and white resolution, and fishing, and different versions, but still on the tattoo on the floor of the screen (((A pity, I really liked the program

I switched to this clave with Smart ... do not tell me how to make it so that when the Russian layout there are buttons with a letter and symbol, as for example it is implemented on the English layout ....

Explain, please, how to change everything there? I have a wildfire, clav standard

on Acer with android 2.2 it only gets up and does not want to run! Writes a mistake! who put the thread?

Rep: (22)
put it on [email protected] - plowing perfectly, put froyo version
It is activated by a long tap over the input field and choosing an input method

And I have a hardware keyboard :).

I tried to print on e-mail, I do not regret that I bought it with hardware :)

Rep: (142)
WeslomPo @ 10/22/2010, 10:11 PM*
And I have a hardware keyboard :).

I tried to print on e-mail, I do not regret that I bought it with hardware :)

top of information ...

But in general a cool site, it's a pity that you can not fill in your backgrounds of buttons and the main substrate ..

Rep: (31)
The cool keyboard on Defy works - even there are those functions that, for example, were not in other keys - the movement of the cursor when pressing the volume key.

Make special characters on the Russian clave is unrealistic, as I understand it?

Yes, the instruction in Russian would be ... :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 13:02