> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

345 pagesV  « < 343 344 345 »  

> Android tablets and multimedia devices from China - Purchase
5 [Strogino]
Message#1
15.07.10, 10:02
In the pipe, five by five
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7405
Check in: 04.05.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

PurchaseAndroid tablets and multimedia devices from China
Attached ImageAndroid UMPC, Tablet, MID
Discussion � | Firmware � | Purchase
Attention:
1) There is no place for self-promotion shops and the humiliation of competitors. Any messages of obvious, dubious advertising will be deleted.
(if there is a suspicion that the user is engaged in an advertising / provocative activity - he will be banned)
2) To ensure greater security of the parcel - DO NOT publish the tracking number and / or index, addressBEFOREsuccessful receipt.
3) Please do not dilute holivary on devices.
5 rules for buying a tablet for a beginner!
FAQ on buying portable devices abroad
How to choose a store ...
List of trusted stores and scams

List of Chinese tablet maker sitesfrom dearStanner
List Supplementfrom dear-YJ-
Basic criteria for purchasefrom deartiger.sumy
Discussing the choice and purchase of branded tablets (not China)

List of topics for discussion of the most relevant Chinese MID:

M
Lord. Attention. This themeSHOPPING tablets. It discusses stores and acquisition methods.For comparison and advice on choosingtablets go to the sectionSelection and Comparison

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 08.05.17, 10:45
Reason for editing: deleted broken link
bzby
Message#6882
03.12.18, 10:16
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4368
Check in: 27.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

There are no problems with normal sites.
With scam sites from which parcels are especially expensive stupidly do not come (and small test ones first ("let me check") maybe some come)) - this is the same as donating money to an alcoholic on the street.

Post has been editedbzby - 03.12.18, 10:18
UPgraDen
Message#6883
03.12.18, 10:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 929
Check in: 28.03.16

bzby @ 3.12.18, 10:16*
There are no problems with normal sites.
And pandao normal shop? And the first time I ordered from them.
AmoTMP
Message#6884
03.12.18, 12:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 29.10.18
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Good day to all. Tell me, what is the current tablet on Android. Up to 20k, with a good screen (very important), normal performance (toys like Lords Mobile, all kinds of fishing trips, etc.), 10+ diagonal (preferably, but also 8+). Now I have an Ipad mini 4, now something has started to slow down, and the apple axis is fed up with it. Under the synchronization with the phone (Huawei P Smart), the choice fell on the Android model (watched Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4, 10.8, as well as other versions of the Huawei tablets; Mipad 4 (somehow not impressed)). In principle, the usual sofa use of the tablet is planned: light toys, movies with a YouTube card, books are different.

Maybe there is something that falls under the requests? Or maybe some device will appear soon (it suffers until spring)? I would be grateful for the constructive adequate response of knowledgeable people.
bzby
Message#6885
03.12.18, 14:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

Feykodropshipsky shop.
http://otzovik.com/rev..ov_iz_kitaya_v_rossiyu
Still there is a link tosavagemessiahzine.com.
Perhaps you also gave them the full details of your card. I recommend to withdraw money from it and use other cards.

All actions at your own risk.

* AmoTMP,
Tablet selection here:Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID
AmoTMP
Message#6886
04.12.18, 19:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Yes, there is something no one wants to answer, as if the dead topic = (((
bzby
Message#6887
04.12.18, 21:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* AmoTMP,
no one wants to answer as if the dead topic
So these questions to anyone onsavagemessiahzine.comnot interesting.
Cm.:
Teclast
Alldocube
The online store Gearbest.com really low prices
Banguda pre-order for VOYO i8 9.7 ''
At tmall, discounts are almost always on Samsung and Lenovo tablets.
Chuwi
Fans Club Tablet PC Chuwi

Post has been editedbzby - 04.12.18, 21:46
AmoTMP
Message#6888
06.12.18, 20:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

java script: pasteQ ();
Understood thanks)
zykario
Message#6889
12.12.18, 02:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 01.07.11
BlackBerry Torch 9860

Which tablet on android would recommend for the game in pabg, tanks, blackdeath and the like to 25k?
reddddd
Message#6890
12.12.18, 23:01
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 21.04.17
Meizu m5s

Hello everyone I want to buy my brother this device. Model unknown. Advise? Maybe someone bought.
Here is the link:https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32901198830.html
bzby
Message#6891
13.12.18, 12:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* reddddd
This is an extremely slow dual-core dialer (judging by the price and fake description). From not very reliable seller.
To buy your ownto the enemy- the very thing.

Post has been editedbzby - 13.12.18, 12:18
evzhur
Message#6892
06.02.19, 13:49
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 20.03.13

Tell me please - what is the best tablet maker at the moment (at the price-quality)? The store looked after a certain Huawei and Samsung. The budget is 25 thousand. Needed for the internet. It would seem that he bought everything. But ... in 2014 I bought asus me302KL for 18 thousand and it was a very, very bad purchase. All tablets turned out to be defective and could not be repaired (the problem of phantom clicks did not dare). No asusy and eyser will never buy again. It is a pity to me in 2014 that someone did not say that it was Mr. But, apart from Samsung, nothing comes to mind. It turns out samsung. (I don’t consider the Apple in principle, everything is complicated with OSes).
bzby
Message#6893
06.02.19, 16:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

* evzhur,
The manufacturer must repair the manufacturing defect for free or exchange the tablet for a similar one and usually it is possible to do this through an online store in which everything is often purchased, sometimes with compensation for the cost of shipping the goods to China. But if something was bought in a dubious online store, then you can spend money on delivery and donate a tablet (non-working) to the store.

If you want a problem-free tablet (there are no completely high-quality and without marriage), then in addition to the manufacturer (you can add some successful and mass models of tablets and textbooks to the above), you should choose time-tested (which means old and often discontinued tablets), otherwise this is a lottery. The only brands you specify will not release an unverified product to the market. But the cost of repair, for example, when replacing the screen, if other nuances of similar products are broken, it will be quite high, and the characteristics at the same price will be worse than those of competitors from the listed IMHO.
Whale. and not only whale. tablets are less massive than smartphones and the profits there are paltry according to the quality and popularity of products is much lower than that of smartphones.
Buy frameless phablet from 6 '' and above. But this is not exactly the right fit for children and people with farsightedness.
Selection of tablets in another section.Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MIDbut he is essentially dead.
Also very soon the whale. the new year (~ February 11th, like) all the time of the mandrel is significantly increased, and if the delivery is not from Russia, then it’s not a fact that something will be set before the end of the whale. Ng Especially after the whale. new year you can buy almost all the whales. goods with discounts and / or coupons.
evzhur
Message#6894
06.02.19, 17:33
User
[offline]

Messages 64

At the expense of marriage and the guarantee was so. A year has passed, the warranty is over, the tablet has broken (phantom clicks). I give money for the tablet to the asus service center. There, especially without bothering, they change the screen. Warranty year. Six months later, the same thing happens. Repair again for the money. Six months later, the failure again repeats. With a laptop, eiser was the same. And with a smartphone asus. That is, these offices do things for a year. Which is quite normal if you receive a salary of 3-5 thousand dollars a month as in Korea. 400 dollars then a penny.
bzby
Message#6895
06.02.19, 18:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4368

Even after the warranty there is a lifetime (at least 1-2 years). If there is a service center (local) and if the defect is factory-made (including for expertise, it is found in many during normal operation), then 99% of all equipment must be repaired by the manufacturer. on the forumsavagemessiahzine.comin the topic of marriage should have been thrown instructions or on the forum on consumer protection can be clarified (but not 100% what a ride).
Phantom clicks judging bysavagemessiahzine.comOften they are treated with insulation of a cable (like a foil from a chocolate bar, plus a capton scotch or something like that) inside the case from interference, for example, from the power wires of the battery and the battery itself. The loop should not pass next to it (and the delay of the phantoms is because cheap capacitors (possibly on the loop) during operation lose the parameters IMHO).
Changing the touchscreen for your money is necessary in small workshops (and not service centers), with spare parts with Ali (if these devices have something that is unlikely) from friends or yourself.
Warranty year. Six months later, the same thing happens. Repair again for the money.

If the warranty was given by the workshop a year and a breakdown in half a year - then why repair for money?
I certainly all these details are not particularly interesting. But the impression that you do not particularly know your consumer rights, respectively, did not use them. That is, the problem is not on the side of the manufacturer, but in the service center and not only in it IMHO.

upd
I was also given a somehow new asus tablet on mtk to install software. MTK devices other than primitive ones are considered to be unkillable But the asus unexpectedly made the protection of the kernel and it was impossible to make the firmware of the device with the SP Flash Tool and there was no corresponding firmware for the SP Flash Tool.
When installing a custom recovery standard for mtk method (at that time) - it turned out to be a brick that could not be loosened (the store returned money to the owner in a guarantee and fortunately did not bother with repairs, but much time was lost).
Now who does not install protection at MTC. However, there are usually not one ways to scribble a device. Except for the maze? probably.

Post has been editedbzby - 06.02.19, 18:40
evzhur
Message#6896
06.02.19, 18:28
User
[offline]

Messages 64

I was wrong. The service center gives a guarantee not a year, but a month. Therefore, after six months it is not.
Buratino oioviannii
Message#6897
27.03.19, 06:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 04.12.15

Hello everyone, I want to share the impression of buying a smart Snopow M10. I got it in 2017 on Ali. It’s not bad in its characteristics, the battery also suited it.
But a year has passed, I dropped it twice, to its credit it passed blows to concrete from a height of height, only glued glass broke. Over the course of a year, the capacity of the battery from 6500 mAh dropped to 3000.
I constantly check the charging and capacitance through the "stray" which measures the current, capacitance and voltage. And on the basis of its conclusions. In the end I would like to note that I would not recommend purchasing this device for an amount above 13000r. Not worth it. : blush:
andy_log
Message#6898
16.04.19, 01:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 15.04.19
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Good day, please tell me the tablet.

Requirements:

• 2Gb RAM +
• 16Gb ROM +
• Screen 7 "(at most 8 inches) better than FHD
• Slots for SIM card, microSD
• OTG
• 3000mAh honest battery
• WiFi preferably dual-band, with ac.

--------------------
I know point 2.3Resource rules
Dr.Grenspon
Message#6899
19.04.19, 21:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
Check in: 28.03.13
Lenovo IdeaTab A3300

Healthy Guys, what kind of apparatus? Worth taking?
https: //elektron24.com…amsung-galaxy-tab.html

rummaged through the forum and found the appropriate topic where to ask
consumer
Message#6900
21.04.19, 18:52
Visitor
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 17.02.10

Please advise the tablet, the main task is to use it in cars, with Powerful GPS, bright screen (so that it doesn’t shine from the sun). Navigation going to use iGo. Desirable good battery. Everything else is not so important.
Alstar74
Message#6901
27.04.19, 23:19
User
[online]

Messages 92
Check in: 11.02.12

Hello, I want to buy a tablet for the child and to watch YouTube and surf yourself. Eye on suchthe tablet
On mtk6797 4GB operatives. Reviews are different, some write everything is fine, others that this is a fake, there is another percent mtk6580 2GB of operatives.
Communicated with the seller, wrote that if the characteristics do not correspond to submit to the dispute. Wrote that everything matches, order.
Tell me where to find info on it, can I change it in case of anything?

345 pagesV  « < 343 344 345 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 15:00