> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Azurea | Twitter client

Rep: (110)
Azurea
Version: 1.4.13

Last update of the program in the header:16.7.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A very simple twitter client for windows mobile devices.

Opportunities:
  • Send pictures to twitpic
  • Ukorachivalka URL
  • Support for multiple accounts
  • Support for geotagging
  • Support for color schemes, etc.
Compatibility: WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5, WM 6.5.1
Homepage: http://azurea.refy.net/en/
The authors: Download:
Version 1.4.13: Azurea (Post # 32833110)
Skins Editor 0.0.3 Attached fileAzureaColorSchemeEditor.0.0.3.zip (20.6 KB)
Version 1.4.4 for the PC: Azurea (Post # 22744584)

Version Archive:

Version 1.4.12: Azurea (Post # 32167959)
Version 1.4.11 CAB: Azurea (Post # 31062949)
Version 1.4.9 CAB: Azurea (Post # 28745084)
Version 1.4.8 CAB: SetupAzurea_1.4.8.cab , info , alt.rusik
Version 1.4.7 CAB: SetupAzurea.CAB , info
Version 1.4.6 CAB: SetupAzurea.1.4.6.CAB , info
Version 1.4.5 CAB: SetupAzurea.CAB , info
Version 1.4.4 CAB: SetupAzurea.1.4.4.CAB , info
Version 1.4.4 beta CAB: SetupAzurea.1.4.4.Beta15a.CAB , info
Version 1.4.3a CAB: SetupAzurea.cab

Version 1.4.2 for the PC: AzureaWin.1.4.2.zip
Version 1.4.1 CAB: SetupAzurea.1.4.1.CAB
Version 1.3.1.1 for the PC: AzureaWin.1.3.1.1.zip
Version 1.4.0 CAB: SetupAzurea.1.4.0.CAB
Version 1.3.1 CAB: Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.3.1.cab (573.99 KB)

Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.3.cab(569.11 KB)
Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.3.RC2.cab(569.7 KB)
Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.3.RC1.cab(567.58 KB)
Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.2.7.cab(548.26 KB)
Azurea_v1.2.6.CAB
Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.2.4.cab(533.67 KB)
SetupAzurea.1.2.1.CAB
Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.2.0.cab(506 kb)

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 16.07.14, 20:41

I have translated the application to the Russian language, having a little difficulty in translating and if you notice errors or omissions, please inform me and I will make it right.
The author has not yet added the language files in the archive with the application and installation need to unzip the file in the Language folder. In the next release, the Russian language has to be installed by default.

Post has been editedAspire89 - 13.10.10, 18:18

Rep: (317)
We check and unsubscribe here.

Rep: (2724)
My acquaintance with dense twitter began with TouchTwit, trying to leave the subject TouchTwit desire appeared.

ZeroCold1981 though a lot of flaws in the translation, you need to think about what words are suitable for transfer following, followers, tweet, retweet and check out an existing translation.

Posted 06-06-2010, 19:09:

Lovetz TouchTwit perhaps better, but the paid app from the marketplace in Russia is not to buy.

When you write a response to a tweet from the software signature keys in a square, it's a question of translation. And, I do not remember the phrase, but it is necessary to work on the meaning: appears after entering your log and password.

Posted 06-06-2010, 19:14:

In a subject with a better display of the conversation tree in TouchTwit it do not exist - it is difficult to guess at that answer.

Lovetz @ 6.6.10, 22:14*
signatures from software buttons as squares

it is a problem of the application itself, may be similar to check boxes in English

Actually quite a nice thing, it is necessary to test the English translation yet. Maybe the truth: well, yes it TouchTwit)

Posted 06-06-2010, 19:21:

Mda (at the expense of the squares), where there is press to send a message: to the left or to the right? The joystick is not convenient and loudly) comes out.

Lovetz @ 6.6.10, 22:21*
where there is press to send a message

on the right-click options to shorten the URL, and send photos to twitpic, on the left to send

Rep: (8)
Excellent software. I use a few days. Pre did not want to log in, but later perebalovalsya and earned. tormoznutaya bit, but you can get used.

As for the translation, suggest terms such as retweet, reply do not translate. but followers leave foloverov. And this has already become boring terminology.

Rep: (322)
Now it is clearly not a competitor TouchTwit, moTwit, Twikini etc.
But there is something interesting that does not exist in other clients.
1. Answer Tree
2. Regular Expressions for "illumination" of words in the text and search.

But:
The first - is buggy (for example, now indicates that supposed tmyt answered my question, but it is not).
Second or does not work, or I do not understand the logic of the Japanese developers (whether not go skiing, or I).

And yet - this is the only client that does not show the tweets deleted from other programs.
I suspect that this is due to the fact that they do not use caching messages :)

Aspire89 @ 6.6.10, 20:09*
Lovetz, perhaps TouchTwit and better, but the paid app from the marketplace in Russia is not to buy.

Why do you think so? I bought TouchTwit through MarketPlace.

een @ 7.6.10, 2:42*
Why do you think so? I bought TouchTwit through MarketPlace.

It simply is not in the Russian MarketPlace.

Rep: (322)
The program's authors argue that the search regexp works.
That is not going all the same I, not the ski.
Did anyone succeed?

--- later ---

Understood. For those who have not:
Regekspy only work in his timeline, and only for new tweets.
I think it's not a bug, but a feature.
Well Japan mother! Although the option to do - to look at the old or not. And most importantly - why not look elsewhere?

Aspire89 @ 7.6.10, 15:05*
It simply is not in the Russian MarketPlace.

Switch to MarketPlace English language - appears.
But this is better in the theme of MarketPlace

Post has been editedeen - 07.06.10, 17:11

Rep: (31)
I'm a big fan of Twitter, and I can say that Azurea - best client that I have seen under the WM-, a large number of functions implemented in it, and most importantly - the most needed there, including Tweets responses tree.
A few days ago released version 1.2.1, it is not present while at the office. site, but you can download it here -http://refy.net/temp/SetupAzurea.1.2.1.CAB- there are fixes:
Fixed double-tap recognization on WM6.5 lower.
Add Russian language locale.
Fixed can not open user-timeline from DirectMessage-view.
Fixed problem that fail to load locale file if BOM (Byte Order Mark) appended.
Fixed gesture recognition. (Gesture recognition priority is X> Y. Fixed to compare X, Y distance)
Fixed problem that wrong list height on update invisible child item if full text showing.
Fixed English locale file.
Fixed problem that timeline into wrong view on press 'M' in can not use More button view.

As can be seen, there is now a Russian.
But it is this assembly - 1.2.1, kind of like is not very good Russian language pack, with my help, he was corrected and sent to the developers (in agreement with the translation by the author). Actual pack can be downloaded -http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2957764/not_remove/0419v2.zipor file attachment.
To use the current pack - it is necessary to replace the similar files in the language of the downloaded file, which is in the folder with the program.
Also, Russian and pack suitable for older versions.
To turn off the Russian language, you simply remove ShortcutKey.0419.txt and Azurea.exe.0419 of languages ​​folder.
In 1.2.0 there is a bug in the way of that is not translated "Send" button and a "Cancel" there now squares instead of Japanese characters.
In 1.2.1 it fixed.
Itself I use the English version 1.2.1, English. familiar.
The program is recommended in every way :)

Attached files

Attached file0419v2.zip(3.42 KB)

Post has been editedUFOCorp - 13.06.10, 00:27

Rep: (4178)

Attached files

Attached fileSetupAzurea.1.2.1.cab(509.49 KB)

There is a possibility in that the client stop following for tvitteryaninom, block, sign up? I have not found such an opportunity ...

Rep: (2)
And he is able to show all tweets deployed on? If yes, then this is a serious competitor to slow moTweets :-)

All tweets deployed can show.

Lovetz @ 31.7.10, 20:23*
There is a possibility in that the client stop following for tvitteryaninom, block, sign up? I have not found such an opportunity ...

There is a possibility. On what principle works is not clear. But the meaning of this - go to the user profile through the program, ie, button with two windows ->user ->name ->Ok button. Or Tweets, or ->users ->user. On the profile page, there is a button to refresh update. Now, if you click it twice as fast, you will get a context menu "follow / unfollow". Although I could be wrong, can not two, but three is necessary. But I do so - just stumble a hundred times in the button and wait for the program loads the information that follovlyu Ali is not the user. This can be established from the fact that the user's tweets are not allocated, ie ship Ineta infu - hangs, as it were. This is me probyval on EDGE, there is slow, wifi probably wasted a hundred times will update the user profile, see what it's context menu.
But there is one feature I do not know how to call correctly. Can not refresh button poke ...

Yes, now I checked, you can not poke a refresh button, and above it (where bio, etc.), two times, and one about the place, that is, both on PC (WB) open the program shortcuts - two clicks in one place. Something I do not remember that there is nowhere on the PDA - it is necessary to make two touches, it is more logical to keep, but there is not a laminate.

Thanks It works! Who would have thought that it works so) We should also try other windows like clicks, you look more functional will :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 5:33