> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Lie Detector Touch | [IPhone] polygraph (on pulse and body temperature with the fingers)

Rep: (39)
Lie Detector Touch
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:5.06.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Honesty - the best policy. Touch lie detector determines if a person is lying on their heart rate and body temperature using fingerprint. Just touch the screen and start to ask questions. When people raise a finger with the iPhone, you will see results. Unlike most people lie detectors do not have to answer basic yes or no questions, and unlike most of lie detectors can be changed to display the results of all that you want :) So check on the integrity of friends: D

Download:
Attached fileLie_Detector_v1.0.ipa(1.78 MB)

Rep: (1)
And How ?

as well as voice, divorce: D then you can put your text deliberately false in general.

Rep: (115)
Conductive, fled. Until now, there are people who believe that with the help of an iPhone can be an x-ray images to shoot)))) This fun app just right.

Rep: (0)
Stupid but I will say to all the girls drove ... Now legends go, and everyone wants to buy a phone ...

Most are bred for such things: D oh iPhone miracle phone: lol:

Rep: (4)
Hitrec_777 @ 06.06.2010, 20:43*
For fun app just right.

exactly! You read my mind !!

Post has been editedWezun4ik - 24.11.11, 18:49

Rep: (179)
erevos @ 01.07.2010, 06:25*
oh iPhone miracle phone: rofl:
: lol:

As software is not garbage at me. He did not know the stakes heartbeats ... on the body do not cling to perspiration and heartbeat sensors ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 1:55