Viewsonic VEB 620 | E-Ink Vizplex

Rep: (1042)
DiscussionViewsonic VEB 620
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Post has been editedFreedomf1ghter - 14.12.11, 16:44

Rep: (0)
where there is a firmware for this book?

Rep: (35)
Firmware is on off. 2 site (update)

There are users of this device? How was it?

Today took a bored. I'm shocked. The vodka I drank a lot at dinner, whether dybil software did. Threw on the SD spread out on the authors list with books and he dumped all 650 books in one pile, sorted by product name. So I have an hour staring at the shabby settings and choose to read for half an hour. And so the book as a book (incidentally flashed the latest firmware from the manufacturer's website).

Here is my opinion of the book. I enjoy it a little more than a month. In short, the book is good, but the firmware made drunken Chinese farmers.

Advantages: High-quality assembly. Good screen. Leather cover. Convenient side buttons for paging. Price.

Disadvantages: Current firmware to 09.2010 - a rare muck. Here are some examples:
* Runs slowly.
* Progress reading is saved, it is not (have to use Bookmark).
* Bookmarks are sorted so that the newest bookmark is at the end of the bookmarks list, ie it is necessary to flipping and flipping.
* No catalog of books, all of a single list.
* PDF page A4 fits in a 6-inch screen. Font while sooooo small.
* Rotate the screen can only include the position sensor (which, by the way it works, then there is no)

This is only the basic flaws. There are a number of smaller defects.

Note: buying disappointed. The book itself is well done, but experts have developed a firmware it is necessary to tear off hands. The next time you choose a different manufacturer.

I was presented with such earlier Nitsche like it was
How to reflash?

Rep: (36)
Kachayesh firmware from the site, you throw on a memory card, zaosvyvaesh map and book menu choose Firmware Update ...

The book itself is pretty well done, but it is soft ... Kick.

Rep: (328)
But this 620 th stopudovo Cheney clone of iron ... maybe someone else's soft approach, the current figure, from a book clone

I found out what platform the book, I think the information will be interesting, as the producer of her silent.
Platform Samsung 2416-400M Hz-128MB-2G- (SMQ2000)

By the way, let pliz link to this new firmware Divays.
I can not find ... (tuplyu that, if ...)

currently available 14th firmware ofsaytahttp://www.viewsonic.com/support/downloads...2.R2.7.0T14.zip

Rep: (35)
Mistaken, the latter not from loosely,v 2.8
A lot of changes for the better. Details condemn here -the-ebook.org

A reference to the latest firmware, if someone needed tooffsite
version 2.8

Post has been editedjnn009 - 10.12.10, 12:38

Rep: (47)
jnn009 @ 10.12.2010, 12:37*
A reference to the latest firmware, if anyone need to ofsayte

On ofsayte beg curve. put up a link to the site and where in kamentah
is more culpable Prosha

Rep: (7)
um, somebody takes this book?
mom bought here on the day of cooking, she reads, she does not like technical person like everything, but I do not like at least not clear how much battery consumption ... from one filling to live? (Charged for 8-10 hours, lived like 2-3 days) or braking which is not adequate

I did not ask, downloaded from of.sayta "veb620_firmware_r2.8.zip" and unpack it to the built-in memory and SD menu select "Update firmware" my answer is "firmware update did not happen" ... that is not so someone tell me ?

I take care of the stitching. SD had to stick to the off-book, and that it is charging!

change course but there were not increased speed

Post has been editedDisPlayBoy - 10.04.11, 19:35

Prompt, in the latest firmware with PDF situation does not improve?

Post has been editedmedm - 13.05.11, 10:48
Reason for editing: I was wrong

Rep: (2)
I became the proud owner of this model. Build a great, it looks great. We were pleased with accessories, especially leather case.

As I understand it, problems with software were in the early firmware. The latest version will surprise users.
There was an even distribution of books by letter in phonebook AB SH DE due to the absence of which were all crying, but the distribution of folders or not.

Rep: (2)
C PDF trouble ostalas- not calibrated to the desired text on the screen was seredke as the movement takes place via a very big step for the page.

Rep: (47)
Zaposchu and then

Maybe all together we write a letter to the viewsonic that they gave the kernel sources and "Gui"
themselves do not do anything and do not let others

Rep: (1248)
netmaniac,
99% did not give up and do not even ask why :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 11:45