> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Speereo Voice Translator | Phraseological translator - more than 15 languages, 4000 phrases in each.

Rep: (3)
Speereo Voice Translator
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:3.06.2010

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Speereo Voice Translator - the first attempt to port the program Speereo Software to the Android platform.

SVT is a phraseological translator.

Translation is carried out from one language to another and is displayed in text and pronounced by the speaker of a language.

The breakdown into categories and topics allows you to quickly select the phrase you need and hear its translation.

So, on vacation or on a business trip you will no longer fall into the position of a deaf-mute.

Homepage: http://www.speereo.com

Download:
Attached fileVoiceTranslator.apk(836.26 KB)

Rep: (1)
For other platforms, this software needs a tablet ... Check the status of the program.

The application is free. For Android, they cut down the program, it's a shame to hear about the “pills” - we are Russians, by the way.

In the first version left only the translator and guides. According to the translator, by the way, you can not complain about the sound - we refine, but English sounds good.

Rep: (8)
Thank you, I liked the program :)
I dream to go to Vienna in the summer I think it will be very useful :)

Tell me:
- what functions were cut in the version for android;
- how much will the full version of the program cost;
- will there be guides in Russian, at least in the capitals and how much they will cost :);

Lionzi @ 3.6.10, 14:14*
Thank you, I liked the program
I dream to go to Vienna in the summer I think it is very useful

Tell me:
- what functions were cut in the version for android;
- how much will the full version of the program cost;
- whether there will be guidebooks in Russian, at least in the capitals and how much they will cost;

Please use on health.

Were cut:
- maps with navigation and search;
- value converters;
- Currency Converter;
- online timetables and weather.

The reason - all this in one form or another is in Android and so. Therefore, we decided to make it easier and leave the hard functionality.

The full version of the program, I think, will be inexpensive. As for the guides in Russian - we plan to fill, yes. While we are determined with a) information provider, b) price.

I believe that we will still make the guides free and will also give you access to WikiTravel as an additional resource.

Pro Vienna noted, if the program on display guides will begin in the near future, I will try to put your city ahead of the queue.

Rep: (1)
I understand:
1. Internet availability is required for the program to work.
2. In the market it is not

So?

The old horseradish @ 3.6.10, 19:08*
I understand:
1. Internet availability is required for the program to work.
2. In the market it is not

So?

There is no market yet.
The presence of the Internet is necessary, of course. We went to Google - use the network.

Rep: (12)
Danisol @ 4.6.10, 10:45*
The presence of the Internet is necessary, of course. We went to Google - we use the network

Cool, I agree! I came to a thread in a foreign country, and it turns out there is a network and is inexpensive, you can talk to the people :) I am afraid with this concept the program has no future. Just online translators from Google including with TTS are and will be plenty.

hkas @ 4.6.10, 8:10*
Cool, I agree! I came to a thread in a foreign country, and it turns out there is a network and is inexpensive, you can talk to the people. I am afraid with this concept, the program has no future. Just online translators from Google including with TTS are and will be plenty.

This is not TTS - do not confuse. The voice base is read by the speakers of the language, i.e. all phrases are pronounced correctly and written at the same time. There is a HUGE difference.

Again - most major cities have many open WiFi networks. I went to Barcelona for a conference - I had no particular problems. Moreover, I usually buy a local SIM card for 20 euros and do not worry about roaming. If I rest, I don’t need calls from the RF, if I’m at work, then I’m paying for roaming.

Rep: (22)
prog super, developed by developers 5 ++++

Forgot to mention further plans:
- Translator - we will improve the voicing of phrases (we will remove the compression either completely or partially);
- let's release voice lancher (take Vlingo and fasten quality recognition of any language);
- let's release the speech browser (navigation by reading the links).

While everything seems to be.

Rep: (9)
It is a pity in Metro not learn the language: (
Rather, recall from high school institute ... It would be convenient: (And online: (maybe it's cool but ...
Thanks to the developers anyway!

Rep: (6)
danisol
And when the market hang? (more convenient from the market, automatic updates)

-ILIA- @ 7.6.10, 11:57*
And when the market hang? (more convenient from the market, automatic updates)

That's just now trying to hang. How to do, be sure to hang up the update. Although I did not understand how to do it.

Rep: (6)
danisol
boom wait))

I beg,link to the market.
Attached Image

By the way, how can I edit my first post altogether ???? I do not see any "edit" buttons. I can change comments. Everything.

Post has been editeddanisol - 09.06.10, 15:03

Rep: (10)
good But in zabugore useless.
for me because I can speak English and so on.
and in order to use it you need an Internet, and in roaming it flew out to a good amount.

ossa_alex @ 10.6.10, 10:21*
good But in zabugore useless.
for me because I can speak English and so on.
and in order to use it you need an Internet, and in roaming it flew out to a good amount.

I agree, provided that we are talking about the Russian Federation.

Although, for example, I constantly travel on business trips back and forth. It turns out that either a) I have a corporate tariff, or b) I, as a rest, buy a SIM card from a local operator. It turns out that they do not pry me with calls while I rest, and there is a local connection.))))

Rep: (10)
by the way does it cache requests? Now the phrases that I used in Finnish requested again and the program ran to the network.

Rep: (8)
danisol @ 3.6.10, 17:26*
Pro Vienna noted, if the program on display guides will begin in the near future, I will try to put your city ahead of the queue.

Thank you, we will wait until departure :)

A few more questions:
- when you just want to see how this or that phrase is spelled, for example, if you learn the language and forget the phrase, it starts pronouncing it automatically, I would like to be able to disable the pronunciation function by default, and at the same time save traffic;
- periodically knowing the phrase in another language I want to see how it is in Russian correctly, i.e. I want to be able to quickly mirror the language change (English - Russian<>Russian - English), without having to go into the settings;

And of course working with the cache, the program constantly climbs the Internet for updated data, i.e. being somewhere in the subway or the mountains, I can remain without communication: '(, plus the Internet does not always work, recently boasted a phrase book to my mother, and GPRS blundered ...

Lionzi @ 10.6.10, 14:16*
A few more questions:
- when you just want to see how this or that phrase is spelled, for example, if you learn the language and forget the phrase, it starts pronouncing it automatically, I would like to be able to disable the pronunciation function by default, and at the same time save traffic;
- periodically knowing the phrase in another language I want to see how it is in Russian correctly, i.e. I want to be able to quickly mirror the language change (English - Russian<>Russian - English), without having to go into the settings;

And of course working with the cache, the program constantly climbs the Internet for updated data, i.e. being somewhere in the subway or the mountains I can stay without communication, plus the Internet does not always work, recently boasted a phrasebook to my mother, and GPRS blundered ...

In the first version, while the voice database is loaded by default. Then there will be an optional shutdown.
Regarding file sizes, we use our own codec and can hold 1.5 hours of speech in 1MB. A trace of a phrase of 15 words weighs a penny.)))) But then their troubles - the sound floats already had complaints. We work.

About mirror switching is a good idea, thank you, think about it.

Posted on 06/10/2010, 14:38:

ossa_alex @ 10.6.10, 11:00*
by the way does it cache requests? Now the phrases that I used in Finnish requested again and the program ran to the network.

Does not cache. Thanks for the idea, maybe we will implement it in the next version. Give it to our engineers.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/13/19, 18:07