> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within | [iPhone]

Rep: (88)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
version: 1.08

Last update of the game in the header:19.08.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
action

Description:
The story of the game begins several years after the end of the events of the computer game Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. “After returning to his native Babylon, the Prince discovers that he is being chased by the supernatural creation of Dahaka - the reincarnation of Destiny itself, thirsting for only one thing: the early death of the one who had disturbed him. The Prince forgot that during the salvation of the Sultan's palace, he inadvertently managed to break through the single Canvas of Time, thereby causing the coming of a terrible demon to our world ...
Our hero is decided on the most desperate step - a journey into the past. It is necessary to prevent the emergence of the Sands of Time in order to restore the former balance of forces ... "
The prince grew up, turned into a gloomy cold-blooded killer: over time, he honed his fighting skills to perfection, but his heart became as cold as Dahaka's breathing.Graphically, the project is as perfect as the original.. You will find a lot of colorful special effects that convey the dynamics of the game in all its glory.
“The Prince” has become much tougher and more difficult - are you ready to challenge the Destiny itself and get out of the fight as a winner?
Game features:
- The old hero in the new reincarnation - he matured and became a cold-blooded killer, not a young adventurer;
- Ability to control two types of weapons at the same time;
- Gorgeous physics of the game - the movements of the hero are even more spectacular than in any other game for the iPhone / iPod Touch;
- Amazing colorful graphics;
- And, of course, many types of monsters, weapons and giant locations - all this variety is waiting for you!

Video

Replacing the red mug
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - Tactics and Cheats

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/prince-pers...d360182980?mt=8

Download: Version 1.08
torrent v1.0.0

Russian voiceover

Post has been editedDyuss - 25.04.17, 11:22

Rep: (5)
Thanks a little to me and My name LEXX, the theme and the game came to life a bit)))): blush:

I can if you saw that torrent :)

Post has been editedFunk91 - 14.05.17, 13:26

Rep: (4)
Tell me how to install? 6S only began to master after the android, so I'm lucky for stupid questions) !!!

Rep: (-1)
Funk91 @ 05/14/2017, 13:25*
Thanks a little to me and My name LEXX, the theme and the game came to life a bit)))): blush:

I can if you saw that torrent :)

And how to install it at all? I have ipad air 1, without jailbreak.

Rep: (5)
Galaxy S2 Plus @ 05/17/17, 16:11*
And how to install it at all? I have ipad air 1, without jailbreak.

there is a description somewhere I wrote look at the top

You can upload to the torrent. By the way, did not understand the textbook?

Rep: (0)
Good game, one of the best on ios

Rep: (11)
* VadimychByal, you can’t look for her, anyway she won’t start on your SE. And if it starts miraculously, it will still be unplayable. Its 7 years have not been updated since ios 4.

cool toy

Nostalgia! You guys are generally handsome, if someone turned these crooked screensavers, there would be no price at all !!

Oh, if not for bugs ... there would be norms

It’s a pity that they don’t roll on iPhone 18, such games are clogging. Bioshok, prince ...

) (oMa4ok @ 04/26/17, 00:44*
The best game on iOS to this day among a bunch of heap of useless arcades. A decent game for passing without donates, tubes of energy and other garbage. When the developers finally understand that it is necessary to cut such games? Respect for the Russian voice acting)

I agree with you, and I hope hundreds of thousands of people have the same opinion.
Previously, I paid for such games and it made sense, but now (since 2010) there is nothing worthwhile.
And the situation seems to be such that they pour in money to hone the hypotheses of indie games, so developers have to cut small projects, there is another factor, also that heavy AAA games are difficult for everyone to sell and guess the audience, for example, EA has so many completed projects but the power of uncertainty on the part of marketing was not trivially released for production, although copies of the discs were ready, everything was ready at all, apparently so as not to fall face down into the mud.
Therefore, everything is changing and not always for the better, (for the worse) and the developers are becoming the same.
Here's the above about marketing, maybe they shouldn’t have taken up the game at all !? Since they do not know how to plan and so on. Because we all know if it is done perfectly THAT either as it will be in theory, or it will turn out to be 10-15% better than theory This is a talent that must be possessed in order to achieve refinement, in a word you need to see and feel.

Is there an android?
* botvot

I’m a living people and haven’t gone anywhere. At the expense of localization, there is someone in the code so that the text can be localized. And I’m looking for a normal vidos converter in order to Russify movies.

Rep: (3)
My name LEXX @ 08/03/19, 08:03*
I’m a living people and haven’t gone anywhere. At the expense of localization, there is someone in the code so that the text can be localized. And I’m looking for a normal vidos converter in order to Russify movies.

so it can be run at all on ios 12 let's say. I think the question is delusional, but hope nevertheless warms. I really want to play it on the bodies. And another question in the app store is it for any country left?

Friends, I can’t install. I love this game very much, it took place on ps2, ps3. Through Filza not to be put, failure gives. iPhone 6 plus.

Rep: (1)
Plus. Norm game, set randomly time to kill in our lines, carried away.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 16:12