> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG GT540 - Purchase

Rep: (1301)
PurchaseLG GT540
Attached ImageOptimus, Swift
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware (OS 1.6) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.1)

!Attention: To ensure greater security of the parcel - do not publish the tracking number and / or index, address BEFORE successful receipt.

Post has been edited-del- - 11.12.12, 09:30
Reason for editing: updated FAQ link

Rep: (61)
In Russia, sold an average of 9000r. In my opinion, the normal price for such a device;)

Rep: (258)
The most interesting thing, I didn’t find it on ebay or on the clove, I wonder how much it costs from them ... it’s unlikely that they sell only from us.

Rep: (0)
I do not know how in ebay, but
LG GT540 in Euroset for sale for 8990 rubles:
http://euroset.ru/catalog/mobile/phones/lg/-/lg-gt540-black/
There is also white.

Rep: (920)
Does anyone have information to what number the subject is soldonly in Euroset?
I figured it was until June 20th, but the seller stated that right up until July 25th.
The fact is that there is an opportunity to purchase phones in another store on favorable terms, but there is no information when the optimum will appear there.
If after June 20, I’m ready to wait and buy in another place, and if in another month, then I’m going to buy something in the “enemy” network

Rep: (56)
Hedge21 @ 3.6.10, 8:41*
I wonder how much they have it

Well, looking at who exactly ...On the island it is 7300 (in rubles) worth
But to wait (IMHO) at such a price in the near future is useless. Because Then there will be more tasty devices. This is the market - it flows and develops. My personal opinion is: if you really like something and have the opportunity to take it now, then you need to take it urgently, because waiting for the "best deals" can be infinite.
PS: I have one friend who was also waiting for a decline in prices for Nokia, and every time the price fell, a new model came out, to which my friends again sank and waited for the price reduction already on it ... As you already understood it lasted several years until they just gave him a phone))))): D

Rep: (1)
How can I check the device for the absence of broken, hot pixels when buying?

Rep: (128)
konKord @ 18.6.10, 9:06*
How can I check the device for the absence of broken, hot pixels when buying?

Type on the keyboard3845#*540# then Device test -> LCD test

Rep: (3)
I bought it in St. Petersburg in Ultras (the network was bought up by Euroset in 2006) for the same 8990r. Very satisfied, everything works with a bang, the device seems to be white. I think after the 21st it is worth waiting for the appearance in other networks at a higher price.

Medovyj_kot @ 20.6.10, 18:20*
I bought it in St. Petersburg in Ultras (the network was bought up by Euroset in 2006) for the same 8990r. Very satisfied, everything works with a bang, the device seems to be white. I think after the 21st it is worth waiting for the appearance in other networks at a higher price.

Similarly! : D I came to the Euroset for the purchase, there was no apparatus there and sent me to my surprise in the ultra! : blink: Then I found out that the euroset owns this ultra-network ... Everything is fine with the device! Satisfied!

Rep: (1)
I'm going to buy this device. Who can tell you how to check the GPS operation (without participation of the network connection) by regular means in the store. If you can, please, in more detail, otherwise the sellers in the store only spread their hands, and they don’t give a special way to climb the settings with their sd card.

konKord @ 28.6.10, 12:30*
How can I check the GPS operation (without network connection) by regular means in the store.

And why is this necessary? Are you afraid that the GPS will not work? I think the chances that the GPS is not working are close to zero. Still answer.

Generally speaking, in a store (if it is not open-air), GPS cannot be checked. But if you start Google Maps and go outside, so that the GPS antenna of the phone can see the satellites, then after a while the flashing GPS icon (at the top of the status bar) will turn permanently on. This means that the coordinates were determined, the GPS is working. This process, however, can take up to several minutes. Of course, you must first enable the use of GPS in the settings.

Rep: (29)
Twice already went to look at the phone in the Euroset))) and twice tried the GPS right in the room. Only noise works. This is me to the fact that you can not go on the street :-)

Rep: (30)
Comrades, I decided to buy a subject as a gift to my beloved girlfriend. Very price is tempting, 9k in Euroset. Is it worth it or can there be more successful gadgets?

Rep: (128)
Naym_Off @ 6.7.10, 23:33*
Is it worth it or can there be more successful gadgets?

It has been said more than once that the device is more than fulfilling its cost, and according to its characteristics it surpasses many more expensive models!
The only negative IMHO is a quiet external speaker (although standard tunes sound quite loud).

Rep: (186)
MihanickX @ 6.7.10, 23:14*
quiet external speaker

And my IMHO, the average speaker, ie. I know normal with what to compare (compare with hp 214-which when buying a bvl quiet speaker)
The device is worth the money, bought in Euroset.

Rep: (2)
and where it can be taken in Ukraine

Bought satisfied! AT)
One wins. The release of the new Samsung for six rubles. :-)

Post has been editedHARCONEN.SAHARA - 11.07.10, 17:39
Reason for editing: this is how it happens

Rep: (6)
What kind of samsung is this? What kind of model?

Rep: (3)
CheSKA @ 12.7.2010, 14:21*
What kind of samsung is this? What kind of model?

Mb Corby smartphone, Mb something else Samsung has prepared for us ...
Ps I'm not sure that at the start of sales it will cost 6t.r.

Rep: (2)
Hedge21 @ 3.6.10, 10:41*
The most interesting thing, I didn’t find it on ebay or on the clove, I wonder how much it costs from them ... it’s unlikely that they sell only from us.

In Russia, the device has the name Optimus
In other countries, it is called Swift
try searching by that name.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 05:56