> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG GT540 - Discussion

Rep: (1732)
DiscussionLG GT540
PictureLG GT540 Optimus, Swift
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Graphic patches пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.1) пїЅ | Firmware 2.1 by Quarx | Firmware 2.3.5 by Mur4ik пїЅ | LG GT540 Technical Tricks (Collection) пїЅ | ICS by mikegapinski [AOSP] [4.0.X] | Firmware CyanogenMod 9 (ICS 4.0.x) by miroslav_mm | Accessories пїЅ | List of games | LG GT540 Optimus - Owners Club | Optimus4You, guys all flood here !!

Useful topics
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Installing applications on a memory card
The theme of the phone charging from the mains, car charger, USB: Charger for communicators with mini / microUSB
Tips for self-repair of devices: Help me fix the device!
Android Market - problems
Do we need taskkillery on Android Task Killers on Android

useful links
Documentation from the manufacturer, the software for PC software
Calls during a GPRS session

An important feature of GPRS terminals (cell phones) is that they belong to one of the 3 functional classes:

1. Class C: only possible data transfer. Such terminals already on the market in the form of a PCMCIA card (a special device installed in a special slot in the computer or in a jacket pocket for a computer, and provides
mobile Internet access), or handheld computers, organizers. However, their choice is limited.

2. Class B: terminals enabling transmission and voice and data, but not both. In general, it is conventional mobile phones with built-in GPRS modem. Most terminals sold today are of this class.

3. Class A: terminals that provide both voice and data simultaneously. This means that it is possible, and talk, and to seek information on the Internet at the same time. Such terminals are not yet available on the market, but it is expected that they will be executed in the form of handheld computers.

Also, it is necessary to note one of the most important cell phone and network settings - the number of channels to receive data when using GPRS.

The feature of GPRS phones is not only what they make available GPRS services, but also the fact that their characteristics currently determine the maximum rate of receiving / data transmission. GPRS technology allows you to use channels that are not occupied at the given time, voiced connections. The more channels are free from voice transmission, the higher the data transfer rate via GPRS can be achieved. Currently, the maximum bandwidth of one channel 13.4 kbps. But the number of channels supported by the terminals available on the market is limited: three, four (40.2, 53.6 kbps) to receive data and one, two to transfer (13.4, 26.8 kbps).

Class 6 - the ability to work with 3 channels for receiving and 2 channels for transmission, but no more than 4 channels total.
Class 8 - is the ability to work with four channels for receiving and one channel for transmission, but no more than 5 total channels.
Class 10 - is the ability to work with 4 channels for receiving and 2 channels for transmission, but not more than 5 in all channels.

GPRS Beeline

At this point, Biline GSM network is able to provide five channels for reception and one for transmission. In the very near future, it will be provided the opportunity to network to work already with 2 channels for transmission.

GPRS in the MTS

GPRS-terminal class describes the number of time channels, which is supported by software. You can use GPRS-terminal of any class. From the beginning of MTS GPRS network commercial operation is maintained until 4-time channels to incoming and outgoing traffic.

GPRS into a megaphone

Terminal classes differ in the number of time slots used to transfer data. In the network MegaFon, the maximum possible number of slots that subscriber - 4 may receive information (DOWNLINK) and 1 to send (Uplink). Maximum data transfer rate by each time slot - 12 kbps., I.e.Maximum speed of information is obtained - 48 kbps. In the network, priority has voice traffic. And depending on the workload of the base station, the number of slots used to transmit data can decrease.

Also useful informationreference.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 18.01.16, 08:00

Rep: (1)
normal cable. Perhaps the wood is not put on the corpse. The computer sees only lg modem
and it according to the instructions should be turned off.

logbingo @ 22.06.17, 23:56*
Rekaveri was installed then?

How to find it? I initially took him with firmware android 2.1,
unfortunately it did not come to mind immediately take firewood and rekoveri.

I tried to do<the volume key><Search><house>
nothing poluchaetsya.
Only if the key is pressed the volume connected to a computer
It appears "download mode".

Post has been editedvikt144 - 23.06.17, 11:05

Rep: (264)
* vikt144,
I have long used it, nepomnyu in rekaveri go. But if there is a modem and telephone cable were alive, I would have tried it on another computer with a 0 put the driver.

Rep: (4)
It should be the last off V20e firmware without root. He did reset and stock market stopped working. Share a link on your desktop market apk 2.1.1 to be able to go in and download what you need. Before reseta everything worked and was going down, but the market for so many years been updated many times myself and it worked, and now with zero does not want to be updated.

I found an old phone with a cyanogen 7. I can't do a reset in any way - if I go into the settings and do a reset, the phone just reboots and nothing. I tried to enter 3845 # * 540 # code - nothing, there is no error in the mobile network. I tried to hold the three buttons + house and search - just nothing.
How now to delete your data from this phone ??

Rep: (146)
* Tranetor,
Through rekaveri. Those codes are only for drain insertion.

Rep: (14)
* twe777 The same situation, but the translation of touch works fine

Rep: (28)
* FrozenXD, so I've already answered it on) The point or in a loop, or the touchscreen, the benefit they are complete. But I regret to 500 rubles per order, delivery and lying in a drawer.

Can I buy Ali battery on this smartphone?

Rep: (146)
* xnightmarex
Why not? Battery suitable for multiple phone models, so where else can be still on hand.

* baron91, I'd link. Once given, but it is not working. The search did not find.

Rep: (97)
I recently bought two batteries for lg gw 620, they are suitable for this machine. On aliekspresse, if you take a couple of the cheaper 'link for an example.

https: //ru.aliexpress....03_4&priceBeautifyAB=5

Post has been editedbyxlobot - 26.01.18, 16:58

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone! Is it possible to save such a device? In daunload mod it comes, but the computer does not see (multiple computers).

Attached images
Attached Image

Well, if the computer does not see the likely connector yusb order. The service, soldering connector

Rep: (0)
Whether on the LG GT540 phone put programku to track the phone's location. Native firmware 2.1. Phone to send their children to communicate and do not mind if it loses. There is something else to work on such an android?

* sergiyth I put on Fly with Android 2.3 software from here:
https://www.gdemoi.ru/
I worked almost without interruption. But I have not used, it can softiny new versions and will not work.

Rep: (211)
Friends. Dug up the device from zakramov stood 2.3.7, wanted to roll off at 2.1, but did not.
Flashed 20E with fastbut, Georgia 1 time to select the language and then the cyclic reboot on the label "android", in fastbut comes, but when connected to a PC is determined correctly, the wood is not placed, the teams do not work (all worth 10, 7 to try until , no options)
Does anyone have this firmware Here:LG GT540 Optimus - Unofficial Android 2.1 Eclair Firmware
20B can?
Links do not work, just about everything.

I remained in the archive GT540_V10D_00.kdz
There's also a dad softdroid (2.2.3)

Here in the capTopicshave a clean image rekaveri firmware 2.1 V20Dhttps://yadi.sk/d/FXogOlYYUud24

I now have two such apparatus, to softdroide. Sometimes including, I poke the screen is off :)
Not sewn stitch, or rather put a second XP system, I ask his fellow LG GW620. I sew it to 2.1 and then to 1.6 wanted to return and was unable to.

Post has been editedbyxlobot - 22.09.19, 11:24

Rep: (211)
* byxlobot
Thanks for the tip. I'll try to ask her. It can come to life.
1.6, like, back it does not, too, have read about it.

I had 2, black and white (and my wife). Black gave, they still enjoy, white lies. Also got sometimes ponostalgirovat) so only the battery is dead, and the firmware was second live 2.3.7, wanted to return to the run-off and hurried at once freewheeling off through lg application.

There is roverpc n7, shabby, but working. I replaced the battery in it and it is currently still running. wm 6.5)))

Battery I ordered twice to Ali, RUB 300.
Work on 2.3.7 even something open, contacts are synchronized.

Rep: (2793)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, etc. pressPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 05.02.21, 20:12