> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG GT540 - Discussion

Rep: (1674)
DiscussionLG GT540
PictureLG GT540 Optimus, Swift
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Graphic patches пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.1) пїЅ | Firmware 2.1 by Quarx | Firmware 2.3.5 by Mur4ik пїЅ | LG GT540 Technical Tricks (Collection) пїЅ | ICS by mikegapinski [AOSP] [4.0.X] | Firmware CyanogenMod 9 (ICS 4.0.x) by miroslav_mm | Accessories пїЅ | List of games | LG GT540 Optimus - Owners Club | Optimus4You, guys all flood here !!

Useful topics
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Installing applications on a memory card
The theme of the phone charging from the mains, car charger, USB: Charger for communicators with mini / microUSB
Tips for self-repair of devices: Help me fix the device!
Android Market - problems
Do we need taskkillery on Android Task Killers on Android

useful links
Documentation from the manufacturer, the software for PC software
Calls during a GPRS session

An important feature of GPRS terminals (cell phones) is that they belong to one of the 3 functional classes:

1. Class C: only possible data transfer. Such terminals already on the market in the form of a PCMCIA card (a special device installed in a special slot in the computer or in a jacket pocket for a computer, and provides
mobile Internet access), or handheld computers, organizers. However, their choice is limited.

2. Class B: terminals enabling transmission and voice and data, but not both. In general, it is conventional mobile phones with built-in GPRS modem. Most terminals sold today are of this class.

3. Class A: terminals that provide both voice and data simultaneously. This means that it is possible, and talk, and to seek information on the Internet at the same time. Such terminals are not yet available on the market, but it is expected that they will be executed in the form of handheld computers.

Also, it is necessary to note one of the most important cell phone and network settings - the number of channels to receive data when using GPRS.

GPRS feature of the phone is not only the fact that they make available GPRS service, but also what their characteristics are now define the maximum speed of receiving / transmitting data. GPRS technology allows for the transmission of data channels which are not occupied at any given time, a voice connection. The more channels are free from voice, the higher the data transfer rate through the GPRS can be achieved. Currently, the maximum capacity of one channel of 13.4 kbit / s. But the number of channels supported by the existing terminals on the market is limited: three, four (40.2, 53.6 kbit / s) for data and one, two, to send (13.4, 26.8 kbit / s).

Class 6 - the ability to work with 3 channels for receiving and 2 channels for transmission, but no more than 4 channels total.
Class 8 - is the ability to work with four channels for receiving and one channel for transmission, but no more than 5 total channels.
Class 10 - is the ability to work with 4 channels for receiving and 2 channels for transmission, but not more than 5 in all channels.

GPRS Beeline

At this point, Biline GSM network is able to provide five channels for reception and one for transmission. In the very near future, it will be provided the opportunity to network to work already with 2 channels for transmission.

GPRS in the MTS

GPRS-terminal class describes the number of time channels, which is supported by software. You can use GPRS-terminal of any class. From the beginning of MTS GPRS network commercial operation is maintained until 4-time channels to incoming and outgoing traffic.

GPRS into a megaphone

Terminal classes differ in the number of time slots used for data transmission. In MegaFon network the maximum possible number of time slots that can take advantage of the subscriber - 4 at the reception information (downlink) and 1 for sending (uplink). The maximum data transmission each time slot rate - 12 kbit / s information rate t.e.maksimalnaya -. 48 kbit / s. The network has priority voice traffic. And depending on the load of the base station number used to transmit data time slots can be reduced.

Also useful informationreference.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 18.01.16, 08:00

Rep: (18)
logbingo @ 14.02.2016, 08:09*
Look for a program that sms backup there and there and there and all ...
That's the problem that I can not find this. I thought maybe someone encountered.

Post has been editedFaystian - 14.02.16, 15:21

Rep: (48)
He is lying around in a drawer this device recently got the idea how to use it. Hence the question. Can I replace the smartphone screen (there's peg to the device is probably not very important) on the screen with a diagonal of more? As he picked up, and gobble it? Not sure what the theme of the address, but did not find a better option)

Rep: (264)
* mokridze juzat a version with the old screen is not considered? unlikely he will pick up another screen and the sensor there is a resistance. Telephone weak and it is difficult to use not only as a dialer.

Rep: (23)
Advise level swappiness to swap my 20 worth. this is supposedly at 20 MB of free RAM, the processes are in a swap? or the percentage of free RAM? Now I think, can deliver higher

Rep: (34)
Phone ceased to run games and applications are not installed from the Market (checked other sources if necessary). With what it can be connected?

* wasterman, what happens? fly?

Rep: (34)
dimskef @ 05.05.2016, 17:23*
what happens? fly?

Yes, they fly to your home screen, with no inscriptions or any messages.

* wasterman, any such application? tried to reinstall? lind2sd or similar use? what firmware?

Rep: (77)
540th mine for a long time to sell, but decided to recall about him and orderedsimilar to the body telefonchik

Rep: (2)
Whew. understand the topic has long soured as non relevant. but while waiting for my Maze new display should be with something to go. in the hands of only the old gt540 change, but that is not tupit schadno. worth firmwareLG GT540 Optimus - firmware ZoeROM CM7.2 (OS 2.3.7)wipes are not helping. stupidity is. question - how to roll back stitching not to break it) thank you?

Rep: (146)
* compitizione,
Sink firmware with Android 2.1.

baron91 @ 14.12.16, 16:58*
Sink firmware with Android 2.1.

everything is bad. Stock firmware is not pouring. Rum can be sewn only after fastbut or rekaveri

* compitizione, swap worth?

Rep: (146)
* compitizione,
Here is a firmware with Android 2.1. Under spoiler "The new firmware Android 2.1 20E Gold Edition Final"SOFT-MOD firmware LG GT540 Optimus by MMXTREM
I put through rekaveri as backup bare / light version that under spoiler "Older versions based V20E", but there are dead links. I can perezalit if needed.

baron91 @ 15.12.16, 00:09*
Here is a firmware with Android 2.1. Under spoiler "The new firmware Android 2.1 20E Gold Edition Final" SOFT-MOD firmware LG GT540 Optimus by MMXTREM

exactly. thank. I try to roll. I put it before the firmware. one of the most zatupnyh were not.

Posted on 14/12/2016, 19:41:

dimskef @ 14.12.16, 23:44*
compitizione, swap worth?

it. flehi it without me even lies.

left five plenochek specifically for gt540 and a separate enclosure gray shabby, give for free) I am in Moscow
yet he was smart, in principle, too, can give ...

Rep: (14)
Guys can be such as to unlock the network. apparatus like as from abroad tied up. He says the phone is locked network Sim. sew tried did not help

Rep: (11)
* koljanxxx If the topic atsavagemessiahzine.comNo, look at xda everything connected with the unlock sim, there is likely to have a history with reference to this also.
For reference, in order to understand what to look for, you can look to unlock Note 3 with megaphonesavagemessiahzine.com.

Post has been editedCause - 25.04.17, 11:32

Rep: (1)
Hello!
Zakirpichilsya animal under the following circumstances.
On cycling, (where he was a navigator, as well as backup
telephone, backup camera), there is a problem.
When the navigation program Locus send messages,
that there is no memory card. Apparently from shaking I guess.
Steel pop-up message, such as:
the process does not respond, whether the force quit?
I've completed the process, including the system, the sun
hard to see how. The phone is not switched off and I decided to pull out
battery, which would restart.

Since then, he has ceased to work. at startup
the LG appears, then the screen saver, and then
ANDROID. blinks, then again, android and so on.

Tried to use various magical play which
and only pulled out when the batteries while holding down
Volume keys appears on the screen download mode.

I tried to flash, but the phone does not see Computers.
I tried to put the driver who downloaded this
theme, like put, but still can not see.

System at my disposal linux and winXP.

What can you do with your phone? Switching to another browser
for me has always been a painful, I would like to
restore this.

Post has been editedvikt144 - 21.06.17, 13:39

Rep: (264)
vikt144 @ 21.06.2017, 13:38*
What can you do with your phone?
rekaveri comes in? Rekaveri was installed then? The idea with the wood something, or the cable is not kontachit. On another computer and try a different cable.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 16:08