> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG GT540 - Discussion

Rep: (1733)
DiscussionLG GT540
PictureLG GT540 Optimus, Swift
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Graphic patches пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.1) пїЅ | Firmware 2.1 by Quarx | Firmware 2.3.5 by Mur4ik пїЅ | LG GT540 Technical Tricks (Collection) пїЅ | ICS by mikegapinski [AOSP] [4.0.X] | Firmware CyanogenMod 9 (ICS 4.0.x) by miroslav_mm | Accessories пїЅ | List of games | LG GT540 Optimus - Owners Club | Optimus4You, guys all flood here !!

Useful topics
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
Installing applications on a memory card
The theme of the phone charging from the mains, car charger, USB: Charger for communicators with mini / microUSB
Tips for self-repair of devices: Help me fix the device!
Android Market - problems
Do we need taskkillery on Android Task Killers on Android

useful links
Documentation from the manufacturer, the software for PC software
Calls during a GPRS session

An important feature of GPRS terminals (cell phones) is that they belong to one of the 3 functional classes:

1. Class C: only possible data transfer. Such terminals already on the market in the form of a PCMCIA card (a special device installed in a special slot in the computer or in a jacket pocket for a computer, and provides
mobile Internet access), or handheld computers, organizers. However, their choice is limited.

2. Class B: terminals enabling transmission and voice and data, but not both. In general, it is conventional mobile phones with built-in GPRS modem. Most terminals sold today are of this class.

3. Class A: terminals that provide both voice and data simultaneously. This means that it is possible, and talk, and to seek information on the Internet at the same time. Such terminals are not yet available on the market, but it is expected that they will be executed in the form of handheld computers.

Also, it is necessary to note one of the most important cell phone and network settings - the number of channels to receive data when using GPRS.

The feature of GPRS phones is not only what they make available GPRS services, but also the fact that their characteristics currently determine the maximum rate of receiving / data transmission. GPRS technology allows you to use channels that are not occupied at the given time, voiced connections. The more channels are free from voice transmission, the higher the data transfer rate via GPRS can be achieved. Currently, the maximum bandwidth of one channel 13.4 kbps. But the number of channels supported by the terminals available on the market is limited: three, four (40.2, 53.6 kbps) to receive data and one, two to transfer (13.4, 26.8 kbps).

Class 6 - the ability to work with 3 channels for receiving and 2 channels for transmission, but no more than 4 channels total.
Class 8 - is the ability to work with four channels for receiving and one channel for transmission, but no more than 5 total channels.
Class 10 - is the ability to work with 4 channels for receiving and 2 channels for transmission, but not more than 5 in all channels.

GPRS Beeline

At this point, Biline GSM network is able to provide five channels for reception and one for transmission. In the very near future, it will be provided the opportunity to network to work already with 2 channels for transmission.

GPRS in the MTS

GPRS-terminal class describes the number of time channels, which is supported by software. You can use GPRS-terminal of any class. From the beginning of MTS GPRS network commercial operation is maintained until 4-time channels to incoming and outgoing traffic.

GPRS into a megaphone

Terminal classes differ in the number of time slots used to transfer data. In the network MegaFon, the maximum possible number of slots that subscriber - 4 may receive information (DOWNLINK) and 1 to send (Uplink). Maximum data transfer rate by each time slot - 12 kbps., I.e.Maximum speed of information is obtained - 48 kbps. In the network, priority has voice traffic. And depending on the workload of the base station, the number of slots used to transmit data can decrease.

Also useful informationreference.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 18.01.16, 08:00

Rep: (4)
QWERTY2105 @ 8.6.10, 12:19*
- Do not lose most popular video formats.

Popular formats are what?

Rep: (41)
And tell me what free navigation-offline to put it and how? read the profile topic on navigation, but I did not understand

Rep: (114)
BlackCATGTN @ 8.6.10, 20:24*
And then I'm a little confused by the presence of some Sergey Shumilov there.

What is this?))): D
Generally he is amerikos, let it be confused by: Laugh:

Rep: (61)
GlamDictator, Well, not that confuse, just interesting. Especially after flashing the sprinkle, the kernel did there be from Maestro Leshak. And I do not believe the shops for a long time.

Rep: (10)
And yet, tell me, make sense to take a ski or still samsung i900? Simple, need GPS.

Rep: (0)
Good evening, comrades! :)
I got this wonderful phone, I decided to take a chance and pamper the android ... there were no special problems, but I am very strain about the order in the phone book, I managed to synchronize contacts from the old phone with Windows Mobile on the computer, and back to the phone through Google, as well as It is written, but ... there was a big but, because some contacts had 2-3 rooms, and he decided for an incomprehensible reason, to offer me such an option to play them:
Specify contact as many times as it has numbers, and each repeat with the different default number. When viewing detailed contact information, he also attributes to him all different numbers, just every time the new number is dominated so to speak, while trying to remove any of the copies, deletes completely contact with the phone.
Has anyone encountered the same problem? Can you tell me what to do?
And yet, there is hope that they will release something decent like an Ineesoft for Android? Because something from the available reversals to choose nothing ... :(

Nastyakovbus @ 9.6.10, 0:35*
Can you tell me what to do?

And you are through* .csv -File Contacts transferred?

Rep: (114)
Andris111 @ 8.6.10, 22:22*
People, tell me plz, how to conquer with the computer, in detail if it does not complicate !!!

Here it was -LG GT540 - Discussion (Post # 4617445)
You download. At first install the firewood (the process itself is not displayed, because of this, after confirmation of the installation, you are waiting somewhere half a minute, otherwise it will write when installing the next driver that the installation is running, like wait =)), then pisi-suit, when starting the program will ask you to upgrade - Update. Voila, everything works;)

Rep: (12)
Andris111 @ 8.6.10, 22:22*
People, tell me plz, how to conserved with the computer

SD Map Settings and phone-mode memory Removable Disc mark and confirm the connection and no firewood notifications

Nastyakovbus @ 9.6.10, 0:47*
How can I run a CSV file on android?

SynchronizeLG PC Suite IV

Rep: (10)
Dante77765 @ 9.6.10, 8:38*
I have a strange bug. In the evening, the alarm clock (standard), let's say at 7.45, and he wrote that I was allegedly sleeping, something about 8 hours ... I wake up in the morning, at 8.20 (!!!!!!!) Icon of the alarm clock burns, time is also worth yesterday, But already writes that I sleep for 23 hours !!! He did not call !!!!!!! Someone else did he substitute?

After using Task Killer type programs, the time in the clock stops the alarm clock, it helps to reinstall its widget, and so the alarm clock has beyond.

SEPAS @ 9.6.10, 10:17*
still learned through each other that in the SC 540MU Nethe there is no manuals nor any firmware, even on the Ski server

HaveAuthorizedService centers are all!

Rep: (1)
About GPS in this apparatus
Catching with a sim card is better better - literally in 5 seconds, I tried in the car and on the windowsill at home.
But without sim card, it shows an excellent result - the maximum was 15-20 seconds. I installed IGO - normal, lags and brakes there.

Rep: (12)
Who can say that means a symbol in the upper bar (area of ​​notifications) next to the antenna GPRS looks like an indentation (1), in the manual something did not find this designation

Rep: (2)
Balbesik @ 9.6.10, 12:08*
Who can say that means a symbol in the upper bar (area of ​​notifications) next to the antenna GPRS looks like an indentation (1), in the manual something did not find this designation

'This is the line number. If you have a billeos, it is normal)
They do not have a car line. And so, nothing terrible) do not pay attention.

Rep: (46)
Hello, today became the owner of this device (my first android) played, but buried in the problem: it would not be connected to the PC (only as a flash drive) would not be a big trouble if the market was launched, it was not possible to establish a reliable data transfer network (in The Internet goes out) through it I wanted to put some file manager and burning not to know: wacko: and I can't figure out with GPS (I don't know about GPS and I don't know how and what) I ask for a help to PC

Rep: (2)
found Navigon navigation program for android, plows with a bang with LG

Rep: (4)
Spiteman @ 10.6.10, 11:42*
How to delete embedded applications?

Get root, install Root Explorer and remove programs through it

Rep: (1324)
Koyotik @ 10.6.10, 10:58*
Guys, tell me how many are the RAM in the animal? Fedor, who answers questions on the Euroset website, tells 128, and here it is written that 256 ... confused)

Judging by this infe:How many memory do you have in the apparatus? (Post # 4571176)
RAM at least 155 MB, i.e. Most likely 256 MB (155 MB - meaning the memory given by the system after loading the bootloader and radio module)

Koyotik @ 10.6.10, 12:58*
Guys, tell me how many are the RAM in the animal? Fedor, who answers questions on the Euroset website, tells 128, and here it is written that 256 ... confused)

RAM256 MB (!!!)
You have whenWindows It is also loaded, too, the necessary part of the memory takes the operation of the OS, so not the entire amount of memory is available!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.02.21, 04:14